The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Looking for a little "preview", anyone know who won?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

realityfan 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-10-03, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realityfan Click to send private message to realityfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Looking for a little "preview", anyone know who won?"
Hey everyone...

Maybe you remember that a few weeks ago (during week two, actually) the results show was pre-empted for a baseball game (maybe I am remembering this with the wrong sport?)... Anyhow, on the night that that show SHOULD have aired (but didn't until the next week), my local FOX station revealed that it was Tori who had won, and showed an interview with her regarding the win... I have always assumed (and you know what they say about that! ) that that was an accident and they should not have actually revealed who won. I watched the same newscast again this week hoping they'd slip up again, but they didn't. DARN! Does anyone actually know who won! I am dying to know!!!!

My choice is Danielle by far!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Looking for a little "preview",... kiliki77 08-11-03 1
 RE: Looking for a little "preview",... realityfan 08-12-03 2
   RE: Looking for a little "preview",... Turkishdelights 08-12-03 3
       RE: Looking for a little "preview",... realityfan 08-12-03 4
           RE: Looking for a little "preview",... kiliki77 08-12-03 5
               RE: Looking for a little "preview",... Turkishdelights 08-12-03 6
                   RE: Looking for a little "preview",... realityfan 08-12-03 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kiliki77 11 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-03, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kiliki77 Click to send private message to kiliki77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Looking for a little "preview", anyone know who won?"
You are thinking about the All Star game.

Anyhow, there is no way to know yet as the show has not been taped...I've heard that it is being taped tomorrow, but I'm not positive. Right now the only ones to know are the producers and there is no way they are going to let that secret slip out. I have also heard that the final six contestants will all be singing one of the solo songs they performed before, and that those songs that they are performing are the ones to be release on the American Juniors CD that is coming out.

08-12-03, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realityfan Click to send private message to realityfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Looking for a little "preview", anyone know who won?"
Anyone know who won yet?

Turkishdelights 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-12-03, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Turkishdelights Click to send private message to Turkishdelights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Looking for a little "preview", anyone know who won?"
Alrighty, the final three are...

Aj, Chantal and Danielle

The first person to be sent back to the is AJ, leaving Chantal and Danielle...

The winner...

Danielle!!

08-12-03, 01:07 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Looking for a little "preview", anyone know who won?"
Do you know this for sure???

Or is this just what you are hoping for???

kiliki77 11 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-03, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kiliki77 Click to send private message to kiliki77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Looking for a little "preview", anyone know who won?"
I heard the same thing on another forum. Can't be 100% but the person said they were positive as a friend was at the taping.

I also heard there was a lot of crying by several of the kids who did not make it.

I kind of think it is a bit sick that they did a top 3 and then sent kids back to the couch because they aren't getting another try. They should have read all the comments from the previous Tuesday and then said "And the final American Junior to join the band is:_________".

Just my thought as these are kids we are dealing with.

Turkishdelights 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-12-03, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Turkishdelights Click to send private message to Turkishdelights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Looking for a little "preview", anyone know who won?"
Yeah, I agree... it must have been devistating to be like... and Katelyn... last week the judges all said you were wonderful. America voted... and I'm sorry, you are not in the band and your dream is shattered. I bet it was doubly painful for Chantal, who is in her 4th week of being number two... she's gotten so close so many times but never made it! Ah well, congrats to Danielle!

08-12-03, 01:53 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Looking for a little "preview", anyone know who won?"
I REALLY HOPE THAT IT IS DANIELLE!

She has been my number 1 favorite since the very first show!!! I think that she was the absolute best BY FAR last week and every week prior!

I will be so happy for her if she wins!!!

It doesn't seem right (or very tactful) if they do a top 3 this week, does it? They have done so much to be nicer to these kids and to build them up instead of putting them down, by altering AJ from the way they do AI... I wish that they would have remembered that for this show...

DANIELLE, IF YOU ARE THE WINNER... CONGRATS!!!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!

DANIELLE, IF YOU ARE NOT THE WINNER, I'M SO SORRY... YOU WERE THE BEST, JUST KEEP TRYING... YOU'LL MAKE IT AND I'LL BUY YOUR FIRST CD!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •