The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelor xyz marathon"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-20-03, 08:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelor xyz marathon"
So they had the bachelor xyz marathon yesterday and they included interviews with Bob and his sister and two of his friends. I think I can safely say that LeeAnn will not end up in the final two. His friends and his sister were bagging her after every show and I can't imagine they would have done that if she had gotten further. All Bob was say that he was surprised to see her on the show but he felt like he needed to get to know her better and thats why he kept her around.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bachelor xyz marathon weltek 10-20-03 1
 RE: Bachelor xyz marathon jkokoj 10-20-03 2
   RE: Bachelor xyz marathon escapedude 10-20-03 3
       RE: Bachelor xyz marathon RealityAddict 10-20-03 4
 RE: Bachelor xyz marathon Guppin1234 10-20-03 5
   RE: Bachelor xyz marathon smiley 10-21-03 6
       RE: Bachelor xyz marathon Guppin1234 10-21-03 7
           RE: Bachelor xyz marathon escapedude 10-21-03 8
               RE: Bachelor xyz marathon buckeyegirl 10-21-03 9
                   I love your Brutus sig!! jkokoj 10-22-03 11
               RE: Bachelor xyz marathon Guppin1234 10-21-03 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-20-03, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bachelor xyz marathon"
I was blowing insulation in our attic, so I didn't get to watch. Poo. Anyway, thank you for keeping my hope alive that the best Bachelor episode is yet to come: "The LeeAnn get's dumped" show. Wouldn't miss it for the world!

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-20-03, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bachelor xyz marathon"
That is some good news! I can't wait the for show that he dumps ole Knee Jerk, err Lee Jerk!

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-20-03, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bachelor xyz marathon"
Will this happen this Weds? Is he going for 6 to 3 now? I cant remember..

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-20-03, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bachelor xyz marathon"
He goes from 6 to 4 on Wednesday...maybe Lee Ann will get the axe!

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-20-03, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bachelor xyz marathon"
I missed it! He felt like he needed to get to know her better?

Well, at least he was fair about it, but at the same time, so clueless!

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-21-03, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bachelor xyz marathon"
it was weird...he was saying things like its a hard situation and he wanted to get to know her better but it really looked like he was cringing when asked about her psycho moods.

Of course I could be wrong LOL

10-21-03, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Bachelor xyz marathon"
I doubt that you're wrong. Seems that you have to be politically correct on TV - if not to avoid slander suits than to just avoid more wrath of LeAnne.

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-21-03, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Bachelor xyz marathon"
True-
Have you ever heard bob say a negative thing about any of the girls.?.I think the producers encourage him to be very positive..

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-21-03, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Bachelor xyz marathon"
Wathcing Lee Ann get dumped will be more fun then seeing Heidi go on last season's Joe Millionaire and Jerri being voted off of Survivor...

I lvoe my Phoenix Mons Creation
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."
-George S. Patton

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-22-03, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "I love your Brutus sig!!"

10-21-03, 10:21 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Bachelor xyz marathon"
- I guess they wont want to pay for his wedding on nat tv if Bob gets cranky. I'd love to see it though. Wouldn't that be great if she just pushed him too far, and he exploded on national tv - hmmm to edit or not to edit - what would ABC do?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •