The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dana's Cousin"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Jayzzzy 88 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-07-03, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jayzzzy Click to send private message to Jayzzzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dana's Cousin"
Did anyone else get a chuckle from the comments made by Dana's cousin. I for one would be embarressed if she were my relative. She certainly didn't help Dana's PR value. Can you say "W H I T E T R A S H"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Dana's Cousin nailbone 08-07-03 1
 RE: Dana's Cousin AugustAngel 08-07-03 2
   RE: Dana's Cousin nailbone 08-07-03 3
   RE: Dana's Cousin indian girl 08-07-03 4
 I kept thinking travelingbetty 08-07-03 5
 RE: Dana's Cousin whoami 08-07-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-07-03, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Dana's Cousin"
Exactly what I thought! She's even worse than Dana, with all the "she's a karate instructor and Alison better not mess with her or she'll kick her ass" threats.

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

AugustAngel 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-07-03, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustAngel Click to send private message to AugustAngel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Dana's Cousin"
I think that Dana's cousin is a bigger butt head then she is, it is no wouder why they get along so good or do they?
Makes you wonder why no one was there to meet Dana at that end? she was looking to see if anyone was coming to see her. I feel so sorry for Dana not. She is a big joke. I am so glad that she had left the house.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-07-03, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Dana's Cousin"
She's the first one to be sequestered for the jury, right? So because of that she wouldn't have anyone to greet her. None of them will from now on.

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

indian girl 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-07-03, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail indian%20girl Click to send private message to indian%20girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Dana's Cousin"
"Makes you wonder why no one was there to meet Dana at that end? she was looking to see if anyone was coming to see her"

Since Dana is part of the jury and she will be sequestered for the remainder of the season, I don't think CBS will allow relatives/friends to fly in to meet the evicted houseguests. That's probably why Dana didn't have anyone to meet her.

travelingbetty 296 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-07-03, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail travelingbetty Click to send private message to travelingbetty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "I kept thinking"
LAST EDITED ON 08-07-03 AT 10:30 PM (EST)

where were all of the friends that Dana claimed to have (I am a live feed watcher)? The best that they could do was a cousin who has the same demeaner as Dana? I have a feeling that Dana's friends are incredibly embarassed by her and didn't go on tv to defend her.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-07-03, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Dana's Cousin"
Alright Danas out. About time.

WHOAMI
How you play a game is how you are in real life when push comes to shove.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •