The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who is with me on this one?...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

xtine 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-17-00, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xtine Click to send private message to xtine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who is with me on this one?...."
From what I can gather... the way M.B is telling the story... I see Kelly or Rudy as the winner. Sue and Rich are just too evil and they cannot win... the public wouldn't tolerate it. My gut says it's Kelly....
Who's with me?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who is with me on this one?.... Kelly 08-17-00 1
 RE: Who is with me on this one?.... Rudyrox 08-17-00 2
   RE: Who is with me on this one?.... survivorkel 08-17-00 3
 RE: Who is with me on this one?.... lswote 08-17-00 4
 RE: Who is with me on this one?.... Mojo_Jojo 08-18-00 5
   RE: Who is with me on this one?.... AyatollahKhomeini 08-18-00 6
       that would work with the ANTI-BA th... BadAs 08-18-00 7
           RE: that would work with the ANTI-B... xtine 08-18-00 8
               RE: that would work with the ANTI-B... zeako 08-18-00 9
                   RE: that would work with the ANTI-B... xtine 08-18-00 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Kelly 43 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-00, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly Click to send private message to Kelly Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who is with me on this one?...."
I am with you!!! I am 90% positive Kelly wins the million!!!
If not Rich is the next best contender!!!

Peace.

Rudyrox 152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-17-00, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rudyrox Click to send private message to Rudyrox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who is with me on this one?...."
I think that the fact that since Kelly has won two of the immunity challenges everyone is starting to think she's going to pull it off. The thought has crossed my mind lately too but I just don't see her winning them all. As soon as she loses one she's most likely going to be gone. I am not so sure Rudy is the winner either.. Rich is starting to act like Sue is his real alliance so it's possible Sue and Rich will be in the final.

We'll just have to see.. it's really anyone's game.

GO RUDY!

Mary

survivorkel 26 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-00, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorkel Click to send private message to survivorkel Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who is with me on this one?...."
MB is definitely editing this to make Rich and Sue look bad. Would he do that if they won? He's trying to pull of the whole good-conquers-evil effect for the end. Which means its Rudy or Kelly.

lswote 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-17-00, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lswote Click to send private message to lswote Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who is with me on this one?...."
Based on the way the story is progressing it looks like you might be right. I personally don't want Kelly to win, because she never played the game, she just was in the right place at the right time. She had no strategy to survive. Imagine where she would be now if she had been assigned to the Pagong tribe instead of Tagi. Rich is reviled by many people, yet he was just implementing his strategy to make it to the end. Kelly benefited from being a player in that strategy and yet tries to distance herself from the other alliance members like they are unclean. I will be disappointed if an opportunist like Kelly wins. I would rather it be one of the players.

-- Rat -- The other white meat --

Mojo_Jojo 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-18-00, 01:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mojo_Jojo Click to send private message to Mojo_Jojo Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who is with me on this one?...."
I'm with you! I was lurking on the other board that shall not be named and saw some interesting facts that while *I can't substantiate them, if true make me feel that Kelly may be the million dollar winner (that's $1.72 after taxes isn't it?)

1. It was stated that MB had said in a recent interview that the final vote was "very close". If this can be believed (we are talking about Markie B here), I would think a 4-3 vote would be likely for Kelly (4 pagoners in her corner). After all, she has been voting out of the alliance for a couple of weeks... The Pagong had a better chance of staying with her around.

2. That scene that keeps cropping up with Rich pulling Susan aside forcefully. I don't remember seeing it in sequence in the last EP... What if it was after the next TC, and she realigned with Kelly and booted Rudy off? That would tick Rich off (he really thinks he wrote "The Art of War" at this point.

Well, that's it. Nice to be here, and even if you folks don't agree, please be kind. It's nice to be able to share them with someone!

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-18-00, 01:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who is with me on this one?...."
LAST EDITED ON 08-18-00 AT 01:29 AM (EST)

Glad to have you here. I've said a few times that the extrinsic clues (Nat'l Geo. Adventure Magazine and her quote about not working for 3 years) rule out Richard and Susan as the winners. So that only leaves Kelly and Rudy as possible champs. As I said a long time ago, I agree that it's Kelly.

BadAs 372 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-18-00, 01:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BadAs Click to send private message to BadAs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "that would work with the ANTI-BA theory"
since BA thinks Rudy will win, and he has never been right, KELLY will take home the Million.

08-18-00, 08:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xtine Click to send private message to xtine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: that would work with the ANTI-BA theory"
i'm glad you guys all agree. the polls say that the majority of people think that rudy wins but i think it's gonna be kelly

zeako 99 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-18-00, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zeako Click to send private message to zeako Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: that would work with the ANTI-BA theory"
"Imagine where she(KELLY) would be now if she had been assigned to the Pagong tribe instead of Tagi."

Remove (KELLY) and insert (RICHARD). Same conclusion.

08-18-00, 08:30 AM (EST)
10. "RE: that would work with the ANTI-BA theory"
it would be a whole new game that's for sure. it makes me wonder if survivor II will be worth watching. i think with everyone going there with plans of forming alliances it will put a whole new spin on everything and change the dynamics of the show. i'll still watch....
kelly doesn't have much of a character or any personality... she wouldn't have lasted long in pagong or she's be different... rich would've been voted out in a second... i don't really like kelly too much but she is the lesser of many evils in tagi... plus she practices yoga and so do i so she's allright even if she has a habbit of biting noses off.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •