The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Discussion of possible Episode 3 clues"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-05-02, 01:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Discussion of possible Episode 3 clues"
I'm creating this topic for the discussion of all the possible clues in Episode 3.
Then maybe at some point we can update survivorscott's excellent below clue summary listing with this new information

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID11/291.shtml

Anyone want to get started?

-SB

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Discussion of possible Episode ... starshyn99 06-05-02 1
   RE: Discussion of possible Episode ... Femme 06-05-02 2
       RE: Discussion of possible Episode ... molefan 06-08-02 7
 Al Jims02 06-05-02 3
   RE: Al 712 06-05-02 4
 RE: Discussion of possible Episode ... survivorscott 06-05-02 5
 RE: Discussion of possible Episode ... Kokoro 06-06-02 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

starshyn99 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-05-02, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail starshyn99 Click to send private message to starshyn99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Discussion of possible Episode 3 clues"
Okay, here is something that I caught this time around.

This is right after the commercial break after Al was told that he could give an exemption to some one. There are shots of people diving into the pool, then Al saying This is a curse. Then there are some shots of the other players with no audio.

In one of them there is a close up of Rob and he mouths the words "The Mole" (I looked back like 8 times, it is very obvious) Right after Rob mouths "The Mole", it pans to a very close up shot of Heather.

Are one of these two our Mole?

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-05-02, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Discussion of possible Episode 3 clues"
I remember reading about that the first time episode 3 aired, so I looked for it last night. I saw it too, and it made me very curious. Why use that one particular shot? (Although I think it has nothing to do with Heather. She doesn't seem bright enough to accept the responsibility of the mole.)

More than likely, rob is somehow involved. I couldn't believe when they showed him last night as being part of the smart group (ep. 4) because they've certainly edited him to look pretty dumb, when apparently he is not. I am totally not sold on him being the mole as I don't think he has the maturity for something that big, but that could be in the editing. Maybe he is smart and cunning, but I don't buy it.

molefan 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-08-02, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail molefan Click to send private message to molefan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Discussion of possible Episode 3 clues"
what about Al? Did anyone notice the journal after they switched? One of the questions on the quiz was "what's the number of the mole's journal?" The only number that you could see on the journals was #11 - Al was holding it up during his interview. I thought this was an absolute clue. After the quiz, I went back to look and sure enough Al's journal was the only one that the number showed on air. Any thoughts anyone?

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-05-02, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Al"
I know this has probably been discussed last fall and I personally don't believe it, but it's best to get the theory out there...

The Mole's journal said the Mole would "sabotage the pot, make them beg, and send a chill up their spines"

Sabotage The Pot- Al deliberately sacrifices Katie and Dorothy, meaning they won't get any money.

Make Them Beg- Everyone (esp. Patrick) was begging Al to give them the exemption.

Chill Up Their Spines- That water was COLD. If you listen to the contestants as they hit the water you can tell. Is that our chill?

Gosh, there was only one challenge (minus the Neuralizer). Doesn't seem like much to read into this episode.

712 356 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

06-05-02, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 712 Click to send private message to 712 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Al"
LAST EDITED ON 06-05-02 AT 03:24 PM (EST)

At dinner, when Al was about to deliver his "who will get this exemption" speech, we see a shot of a waiter pouring a glass of red wine. After the commercial break, and after the speach, everyone raises their glasses. The camera angle is from behind Elavia, who is raising a glass of red wine. I haven't watched the tape over again yet, but Elavia was the only one I noticed drinking red wine. Clue?

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-05-02, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Discussion of possible Episode 3 clues"
when Al was giving his speech on who/why he was giving the other exemption to, there was a breif shot of someone writing down everyones reaction to the story. I beleive it was the second or third person to the right of Bill. I think this person is not the Mole so we can eliminate them. Does anyone know who that was?

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-06-02, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Discussion of possible Episode 3 clues"
Another possibility -

Once again, the respectable gentleman Bill voices something and everyone of course respects him for it. Is it possible that the big M is just following Darwin's strategy of trying to keep the weaker ones around? I mean, an exemption is useless to him - but could eliminate a stronger player faster.

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •