The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"CBS Misdirection, Episode 12"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-06-02, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"CBS Misdirection, Episode 12"
Feeling rebuffed by a former ally, one Survivor hatches a plan and enlists the support of unlikely new allies.

Ted (With Helen & Jan)???

Having won a Reward Challenge, a tribe member becomes overly excited, shouting and rolling on the ground, while others stew bitterly in their loss.

Ted??? (I'm sure Clay/Helen would be the bitter ones...maybe Brian too since he knows how much the car is worth...

One Survivor overindulges in wine and shows a new side of their personality.

Definately not Ted (doesn't drink).....proboably Jan or Brian...but we've already seen Brian's second side, so I'm thinking maybe Jan....or it could be someone new (Helen)....

2002 NFC North Champs

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: CBS Misdirection, Episode 12 TXlady 12-06-02 1
   RE: CBS Misdirection, Episode 12 SuperClyde 12-06-02 2
       RE: CBS Misdirection, Episode 12 ejm92 12-06-02 3
 Helen? Jims02 12-06-02 4
   RE: Helen? Brownroach 12-07-02 7
 Deep thoughts... frisky 12-06-02 5
 RE: CBS Misdirection, Episode 12 VerucaSalt 12-07-02 6
 Another CBS pun? Brownroach 12-07-02 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TXlady 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-06-02, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TXlady Click to send private message to TXlady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: CBS Misdirection, Episode 12"
Feeling rebuffed by a former ally, one Survivor hatches a plan and enlists the support of unlikely new allies.

Clay enlists the suppot of the women. It's unlikely because Clay has been portrayed as a *good ol boy*. There's nothing unlikely about Ted going to the ladies for support. He hasn't done anything to make us think it would be unlikely unlike all of Clay's comments they edited into the episodes.

SuperClyde 87 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-06-02, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SuperClyde Click to send private message to SuperClyde Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: CBS Misdirection, Episode 12"
Sure he did - when the incident with Ghandia blew up, the women were ready to take Ted out. If Ted approaches Jan and Helen for a majority alliance, I'd think that's about as unlikely as alliances get from this group.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-06-02, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: CBS Misdirection, Episode 12"
I have to agree, Clyde....we've actively seen Clay hanging with Helen and the other women folk more than we have Ted....Ted aligning with anyone other than Brian is supposed to be a "Surprise" for the normal viewer....so when MB says "surprise", he's not talking to us, he's talking to the non-spoiler people.

2002 NFC North Champs

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-06-02, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Helen?"
I haven't really posted here for awhile, but here goes...

Since this season has been so BORING, that perhaps we should search for the boring solution!

What would be the boring answer??? Helen, IMO. Helen ALREADY feels "rebuffed" by Clay and has started a campaign against him (even though Brian shot her down). The most boring solution we could get is that Helen tries to enlist Ted/Brian. The only problem with this solution is that they're not really "unlikely."

Alt: Ted annoyed with Brian/Clay as mentioned before!

Reward:

I hope this is a correct assumption that it would most likely be a guy rolling around on the ground. Probably Ted (rolled last episode) or Brian (rich guy).

I'm leaning toward Brian.

The drinking may be Brian as well. We already had foreshadowing of him drinking and I can't think of an Evil Jan. Everyone seems to love Brian so much on the island, but we know better. I'm guessing they get to see Evil King Brian.

Quotes of the week
1. "You will NOT see my ta-ta's" -Shii Ann

2. "Do they think I'm too controlling?" -Helen (um, yeah)
3. "My two year old (had a tantrum) one time and I whupped its @$$ and put it back to bed." -Clay
4. "I'm putting in an order for a bigger butt in my next life." -Jan (randomly)

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-02, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Helen?"
>>Helen ALREADY feels "rebuffed" by Clay and has started a campaign against him (even though Brian shot her down).<<

JIms02, I also agree it will be Helen, but I believe it is Brian she feels rebuffed by, BECAUSE he shot down her plan to boot Clay. The previews juxtapose shots of Helen and Brian making ominous remarks; the tension is going to be between these two.

With only five people left, the term "unlikely new allies" seems pretty meaningless, but I believe it refers to Helen enlisting Ted and Jan in her plan to boot Clay.

I also agree the overindulger is probably Brian, who will start turning from Dr. Jekyll into Mr. Hyde in front of the tribe. Otherwise it could be Jan, and her "new side" could be that she begins to strategize more.

I think the RC winner is Ted -- as you say, we've seen him roll around on the ground after winning one challenge already; this is obviously how he celebrates victory.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-02, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Deep thoughts..."
>one Survivor hatches a plan

same wording as a Survivor Outback SeeBS misdirection...the "hatched plan" turned out to be the Tina/Colby alliance.

>unlikely allies

Somebody mentioned that "unlikely" is common misdirection jargon that usually turns out to be nothing. They've used "unlikely alliance" before in Thailand - - can't remember if it turned out to be anything significant.

>Having won a Reward Challenge, a tribe member becomes overly excited

could be Helen, as shown in web preview (see Bungler's thread)

>One Survivor overindulges in wine and shows a new side of their personality

So, who doesn't when they've tipped a few back on an empty stomach?

The interesting thing here is the wine. How do they get wine? Isn't the reward supposed to be a truck? Wouldn't it be unpolitically correct, not to mention dangerous, to have a combination vehicle/alcohol reward? Why do they get wine?

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-07-02, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: CBS Misdirection, Episode 12"
>Feeling rebuffed by a former ally,
>one Survivor hatches a plan
>and enlists the support of
>unlikely new allies.
>
>< Classic misdirection. ALL the Chewys were former allies so in essence it could be any combination even someone who you and I would not have considered allies such as Jan and Clay or what have you. Until now, all of them were allies. In this case, I am going to go with it being Ted and Clay and I think Ted is getting a weird vibe from Clay, after all, Clay did instigate votes against Ted.[BR>>
>Having won a Reward Challenge, a
>tribe member becomes overly excited,
>shouting and rolling on the
>ground, while others stew bitterly
>in their loss.
>
I'm going with Ted as well, I can see him acting this way, if not him then Clay but I see Clay and Helen stewing.
>
>One Survivor overindulges in wine and
>shows a new side of
>their personality.
>
FWIW, I'm going with Helen as well and this teasers IMO has no direct affect on the outcome

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-02, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Another CBS pun?"
Suppose we run # 2 and # 3 together:

>>Having won a Reward Challenge, a tribe member becomes overly excited, shouting and rolling on the ground, while others stew bitterly in their loss. One Survivor overindulges in wine and shows a new side of their personality.<<

"Stew bitterly"? Like in "get stewed on liquor"?

The reward could also include a bottle of wine, which is shared by everyone (except Ted, who doesn't drink).

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •