The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official Big Brother 4 Week 4 Summary -The Week of Balls and EX-treme Luck"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-06-03, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official Big Brother 4 Week 4 Summary -The Week of Balls and EX-treme Luck"
LAST EDITED ON 08-06-03 AT 09:02 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-06-03 AT 09:01 AM (EST)

Previously on Big Brother
We start with the BB4 recrap, of course, and if you're expecting me to say blah, blah, blah, you're right I just did. Frankly if you want a good summary of last week go read buckeyegirl's!

On to this week

Horse-faced HOH Dana starts off the diaryroom confessions with "I wanted them to pull out their keys in a certain way". duh, of course she did, why would the producers tell her to do it anyother way?

In the backyard there is trouble brewing. As the lounge chairs seem to be revolting, and no that's not the same as "Dana is revolting". Jee is to the rescue as he professes to be the handyman around the house (wonder if we'll get to see the crack of his a$$?) Nope, no crack, but we do get to see him being a "freaking, gullible dufus", his words, not mine, as the HG's play the old look the chair is still broken game.

Meanwhile in the kitchen Blue Lagoon Nate is grilling Dana on why she put Ali up. Miss I'm-gonna-have-bigger-balls-than-any-guy-in-the-house (note the first show of balls)Dana, says it was time for a move like this. Psst, Dana, you could have gotten a couple of grapes from the fridge and had bigger balls.

Ali comes in and conversation stops. "I don't want you to feel obligated to hush around me" she says. Dana replies "Trust me when I say this, we're not". Yeah right, first Dana read that first sentence in this paragraph and second, umm, why would she trust you?

Diaryroom
Dana - "I wanted to send a message.....I'm gonna get you before you get me forshadowing?. Anyone else think Dana has mob connections?

Back to Dana expressing how big her balls were to Ali. Much eye-rolling going on. Including mine.

Elsewhere: whisper, whisper, whisper. Jack, Erica and David trying to decide how they can get Dana to put up one of the three stooges, if they win veto.

Ali corners Justin. She KNOWS he had a large part of why she's up and he of course denies it. God, someone shoot me, can this get anymore boring. So we get more of Ali...uh huh...and Justin....nuh huh. Ali then states the obvious, that Justin won't use the veto if he gets it. He says if she'll have sex with him then he'll use it. She agrees and they get nekkid. Ok, that didn't happen, but it should have!

Outside, we have GI Joe David showing how he learned to be a cannon ball while he was in the Army. He runs really, really, really fast and jumps in the pool, splashing anyone foolish enough to lay in the hammock. Do you see what's coming? Yep, one of the 3 stooges get him back. Justin does the fatman belly flop, which works really well considering he's not fat at all. Au contraire, that boy is built. Sorry, hormones took over for a bit.

Ali and Nate decide they need to start making deals. Ya think! Ali looks blankly into the camera as Nate slowly spells out what that means. Nate and Ali decide if they win the veto, they will use it no matter what.

The Veto Competition
The hamsters must catch as many green balls (there's that word again) that come flying at them. This should be right up Dana's alley as she's the only one (according to her) that has balls. As the balls start flying one hits Jun in the eye (God, I hate it when that happens!) and she's done. After lots of ohs, and ouches Jee yells he got hit in the nuts and he and his family jewels are done. Nate finally wins and Dana puts the bling-bling around his neck. Then kicks him in his non-existant balls and laughs. Ok, that didn't happen either, but it should have.

Nate tells Ali if she'll sleep with him he'll use the veto and she says ok and they get nekkid. Ok alright, THAT didn't happen either but not because she didn't want to. Anyway, he tells her he's going to use it but to absolutely not to tell anyone. She agrees..the element of surprise is the best part.

We then get the most boring recrap of what Ali's elephant has had to endure. If this is what the use to fill an hour they need to rethink that 30 minute show.

Luxury Comp
The prize is an intimate gourmet dinner for the winner and a guest. The comp - get spun in the spinometer chair, carry a glass of champagne from point a to point b. David and Nate both spill their's, Dana with 16.25 on the clock, Erica does the "focus on one spot system and clocks 14.81. and on and on until Ali wins with 11.4 and takes Nate with her. Anyone getting the feeling the luck is going Nate and Ali's way?

The moon's in the sky like a big pizza pie, it's amore
Nate and Ali get all gussied up for a candlelight dinner out back. Well Ali's dressed nice, but Nate's having a 70's flashback. He thinks a shirt unbuttoned to his navel is sexy, I guess.

When we come back from commercial Justin and Ali are in the hot tub. Yep, you read right, Justin. Ali's coming on to him majorly and Nate is sitting on the sidelines looking totally disgusted. She's pretty hammered and tells Justin she's not leaving. Surprise Nate, keep the liquor away from Ali if you want her to keep a secret. Then Ali declares she's the smartest person in the house. A few minutes later Nate tells her she's an idiot. Hmmm, wonder who's closer to the truth?

Of course, the first thing Justin does is tell EVERYONE. To the tune of disbelief from the Originals.

Day of Veto
Nate, yada, yada, yada. Jack, he likes competion. Ali, she deserves another chance. Nate agrees with Ali and boom Ali's off and David's on the block.

Live show
Just let me start by saying: Julie, you are to over the hill to be wearing body glitter! Whew, I feel much better.

Our episode starts, after the recrap, with Julie Chen or as I like to call her JC welcoming us to BB4. Like we haven't already been here a million times before. And then we get more recrap of the recrap. And then, more recrap of the veto meeting and then more recrap follows that.

Finally, we get to the live show, with our "plain yogurt at room temperature" cast. Can you get anymore plain then these folks? But wait, are we sensing a little drama about to happen between Ali and Dana. Nope, not to be...because our wonderful host JC gets skittish and hurriedly moves on to how much Robert misses his daughter. Like we frickin care!

Ali and Robert and Nate are shown trying to give their reasons for voting the way the did. Ali votes to evict Jack.

Peeking into Jack's private life we learn that he's been divorced since 2000, but the still live together. You go boy. Of course, now, we get the old geezers viewpoint of the other HG's.

Dana's one on one in the HOH was so not enlightnening. Just basically more about how big her balls are. Shouldn't they let her see a doctor about that?

Jun and Jee's soul searching segment. Jun votes to evict David.

Update on Eric, he's still a fireman. Update on Gerry, he's still a teacher (he has the BB3 lizards, can I get an ahhhh here). Update on Amy and Bucky, anyone else think she's had a boob job? Update on Chiara, still a loser.

The two evictees give their oh, so sweet speeches. Gag, enough of that!

Now we get Julie again.....By a vote of 5 to 2 Jack..............you can unpack your bags, David you are evicted from the household. (did you notice how JC raised the suspense there? no? well, me neither)
Hugs, smoochies. Empty promises and David leaves.

David's interview with JC is just so much more of....I was a threat, blah, blah, blah. But a note of interest was that he did say he would like to see Amanda again. Must have been better than it looked! And to meet David? An Army buddy, made me feel kinda bad for the guy, does he have no loved ones?

Back with the HG's we see Ali and Nate practicing for HOH. I'd say this game was a matter of luck (they have to drop balls (there's that word again) five feet into a cylinder) but fastforward to Ali winning and I have to say all that practice paid off. Well, and alot of luck too.

Dana's scrunched up face as she handed over the HOH key looked like a cat's butt!

And ladies and gents - the luck is firmly in Ali and Nate's corner.

Friday

After recrap. Jack talks about how JC chopped his chicken in half when JC said his name first. Jack, What the HELL does that mean?!

The HG's troop into the HOH to check out Ali's stuff.

The Jee3 and Jun and Dana have been christened the evil tatooed side. And of course we get close ups of all the tattoes, which is fine until we get to a shot of Jun's ass!

The HG's are freeking out because they see Ali as unstable. While we get shots of Ali dancing with her stuffed animals on the HOH bed. Yep, a little unstable I'd say.

Ali now has to decide who to put up for eviction. Decisions, decisions. Will she learn from past mistakes? Nope, she approaches the alliance with Jun and Dana. Jack tries to talk sense into her and gives her all the reasons in the world why she needs to put up Justin and Dana. Seems to get through to her as she tells the diaryroom she's 98% sure Justin is going.

Now we get a nice segment of how much weight Jun thinks she has gained. Honey, don' think, KNOW! The clip of her from day 5 to day 25 is too much! Gag. I was eating dinner people, WAS being the operative word there. Jun, there's a Pilates instructor in there with you, USE her! And please for the love of God, quit wearing those bikinis. Then on top of it all we are treated to Jun shoveling food into her mouth at an astonishing rate.

Food Challenge
Where we spend a good 5 minutes trying on coveralls. And after amatuer alterations they all look like they've escaped from the nearest prison.

The teams have to connect a pipeline until they can run water and wash the duck down the slide. Needless to say, Nathan's team won. See how that luck thing works? So Justin, Nate, Jun, Jack and Erica and Ali get to eat this week. The others: PB and J, baby. Too bad Jun was on the winning team.

Nate and Ali discussing the bible and how God is on their side. Read Psalm 64, I'm not writing it here all I'm gonna say is do you think they see the irony here? Of course the funny thing is that when Nate asked Ali if she would tithe if she won you could tell the girl did not know what that meant.

Ali brings Jun into HOH to make a deal. As long as she doesn't put her up this week then Jun can't put Ali up next. Jun says fine but Ali has to have sex with her. Ali says ok and they get nekkid. Ok that didn't happen. Thank God. Jun did say ok, but it didn't include Nate. Ever the faithful friend Ali says that's fine.

Ali and Justin back in HOH. She's informing Justin that Nathan is gay. In fact she says there's NO WAY that he's not. In other words the Ho's thrown herself at him and he didn't rise to the bait. Get it rise. Umm Ali, maybe he just doesn't want your skanky butt!

Nomination Ceremony
Everyone looks bored including me. Jee's safe, Jack's safe, Nathan's safe, Robert's safe, Erika's safe, Justin's safe. Jun and Dana is nominated. Jun kinda looses it. Ali explains her decision and you can tell she likes to hear herself talk. Ali has definitley gone down her own road. The ex's are as happy as they can be. And I think Jack may be right when he says "I think this will absolutely come back to haunt the alliance. I think Ali's made a big mistake." Ya think?

We leave with Dana swearing she's going to win Veto.

WHO WILL WIN VETO, WILL THEY USE IT. FIND OUT NEXT WEEK WHEN AMAI POSTS A GREAT SUMMARY.

(c) 2003 GeorgiaBelle Creations,Inc. All rights reserved
Celebrity Mole PTTE Champion

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Official Big Brother 4 Week 4 S... Bebo 08-06-03 1
 RE: Official Big Brother 4 Week 4 S... Schnookie Palookie 08-06-03 2
 RE: Official Big Brother 4 Week 4 S... Steen 08-06-03 3
 Thanks..... Ahtumbreez 08-06-03 4
 RE: Official Big Brother 4 Week 4 S... AMAI 08-07-03 5
 RE: Official Big Brother 4 Week 4 S... Swami 08-07-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-03, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Official Big Brother 4 Week 4 Summary -The Week of Balls and EX-treme Luck"
OK, I knew when I read the title that I was going to enjoy this. Then I got to this wonderful line...

Psst, Dana, you could have gotten a couple of grapes from the fridge and had bigger balls.

...and was rolling. I had to stop drinking water during the summary to avoid a "monitor incident". Thanks oodles for the laughs!

Bebo, Queen of the Backwoods and your American Idol PTTE co-champ

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-03, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Official Big Brother 4 Week 4 Summary -The Week of Balls and EX-treme Luck"
Excellent summary Tummybreeze! Loved all your comments about Ali getting nekkid with everyone LOL

Fave LMAO moments:

"Meanwhile in the kitchen Blue Lagoon Nate is grilling Dana on why she put Ali up. Miss I'm-gonna-have-bigger-balls-than-any-guy-in-the-house (note the first show of balls)Dana, says it was time for a move like this. Psst, Dana, you could have gotten a couple of grapes from the fridge and had bigger balls."

"Nate finally wins and Dana puts the bling-bling around his neck. Then kicks him in his non-existant balls and laughs. Ok, that didn't happen either, but it should have."

Steen 1544 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-06-03, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Steen Click to send private message to Steen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Official Big Brother 4 Week 4 Summary -The Week of Balls and EX-treme Luck"
Great Summary!!!

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-03, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Thanks....."
Thanks guys. I had a fun time writing it, though I was a bit nervouse being my first and all

(c) 2003 GeorgiaBelle Creations,Inc. All rights reserved
Celebrity Mole PTTE Champion

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-07-03, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Official Big Brother 4 Week 4 Summary -The Week of Balls and EX-treme Luck"
Entertaining read, Ahtumbreeze

Fave bit:

"Dana's scrunched up face as she handed over the HOH key looked like a cat's butt!"

Good LOL !

Thanks for the plug - I'll do my best.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-03, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Official Big Brother 4 Week 4 Summary -The Week of Balls and EX-treme Luck"
Great summary, Autumnbreeze. I had a ball reading it! You just kept rolling and rolling (my ball reference).

My fav line:

more about how big her balls are. Shouldn't they let her see a doctor about that?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •