The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Son, you have a s'more on your ass."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-21-03, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Son, you have a s'more on your ass."
I didn't see this show, I didn't want to see this show, but I'm being told about it and cackling. For the love of God, someone who saw "Meet My Folks," please, please, PLEASE summarize it.

Criminals From the Neck Up

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Son, you have a s'more on your ... Canada Girl 01-21-03 1
 RE: Son, you have a s'more on your ... AMAI 01-21-03 2
   RE: Son, you have a s'more on your ... SherpaDave 01-22-03 4
 RE: Son, you have a s'more on your ... julesebop 01-21-03 3
   RE: Son, you have a s'more on your ... AMAI 01-22-03 5
 RE: Son, you have a s'more on your ... Ahtumbreez 01-22-03 6
 RE: Son, you have a s'more on your ... survivornmolekook 01-25-03 7
   RE: Son, you have a s'more on your ... AMAI 01-25-03 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-21-03, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Son, you have a s'more on your ass."
That was the BEST part!!! The mom is all pissed off and mad at her son, and the dad can hardly keep from laughing.

S'more!

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-21-03, 10:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Son, you have a s'more on your ass."
I'm getting a recap of a half-hour's worth right now. Be up tomorrow.

The gang of girls has been reduced to 4 - Stefanie, Chelsea, Tawny & Lisa. Shannon has been eliminated.

Is this the same series of girls you saw with the "S'more incident"?

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-03, 01:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Son, you have a s'more on your ass."
Couldn't even tell ya. I didn't see the show. Just had some "highlights" related to me via chat.

Criminals From the Neck Up

julesebop 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-21-03, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail julesebop Click to send private message to julesebop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Son, you have a s'more on your ass."
Laughed so hard, pop came out my nose- I thought it was even funnier when the girl had to pick the s'more off of his ass! On the other side- that Mom (Julie) is a true -itch - she makes my mother-in-law look like Mary Poppins and I have a mother-in-law from hell. I pity all of those girls and I pray for the one who actually goes to Europe with the "prince", that's exactly what his mommy thinks he is. Can't wait to see who ends up with "Dan the Man".

01-22-03, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Son, you have a s'more on your ass."
I never heard the Mom's name - it's Julie is it? She looks like a total b!tch, Julesbop I agree totally.

I didn't see this S'more ep - it must have been the first round when they had a much bigger group of girls to whittle down.

Anyway, see new thread for recap of what must have been the second instalment of this show. It's more of a blow-by-blow, than a summary. The jokes are all in the show - hardly any input from me, although my poor hubby was begging to change the channel.!!!

I'm not planning to add this show to my regular roster, Dave, but I am kind of curious to see which one of these skanks he ends up with.

At this point I'm thinking Handcuff Girl will get to the final 2. (I'll let you read the recap to find out which girl that is!)

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-03, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Son, you have a s'more on your ass."
Ok, this is completly from memory with a little artist liscense thrown in.

Premise: 1 son, 8 girls, 2 parents recipe for disaster

Mom and dad and son are standing outside what looks to be a very nice house. Each girl is driven up, ala the Bachelor, comes up and introduces herself. Highlight of this is one girl shows up with no bra on and it is very nipply outside, Mom says "it's very chilly today you might want to go on inside" goes right over girls head as to what mom means.

All the girls are bunking with each other. They come down and sit like they're facing a firing squad, oh wait they are.
Doorbell rings: aha a manilla envelope with "Dirty little secrets" typed on outside. (I'm horrible with names so if I ever do a real summary I promise to take notes on names) This is where some artistic liscense comes into play as I have no idea what order these were asked and I'm sure I only remember the more interesting ones. To girl: So it says here you bought hacking software so you could read your boyfriends email. Girl: No that was my friend, she didn't like him so she did it then would forward them to me. Interpretation: I'm a stalker Mom: Hmmm Interpretation: Lying little skank To next girl: It says here you won a bet on a cruise by sleeping with 7 guys in 7 days. Girl: No I didn't sleep with them I just made out with them. Interpretation: I'm re-virginized, I only (Geez how do I say this and stay PG) um, give oral sex. (Hey if Clinton can be quoted on the news then I guess it's PG) Mom: Hmmm Interpretation: Little skank Dad: Hmmmmm Interpretation: Hmmm
And on and on it went.

Then on to the talent contest, the two winners got to eat inside with mom, dad and son. The others got hotdogs on the porch. Talents: Skimpy costume dancing around on skates, softball fast pitch, hula dance, card trick, piano playing, swallowing fist or was that with the card trick, etc etc etc.

Piano player and hula dancer got to eat with mom and dad and son. Others sat on porch and ate hotdogs and frozen french fries. "I don't eat hotdogs." Yeah, right, I bet all those girls eat weenies.

Had ton of work dropped on my desk, anyone else want to take up where I'm having to leave off feel free.........

survivornmolekook 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-25-03, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivornmolekook Click to send private message to survivornmolekook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Son, you have a s'more on your ass."
i only saw the first day can anyone tell me who won?

01-25-03, 07:57 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Son, you have a s'more on your ass."
LAST EDITED ON 01-25-03 AT 11:26 PM (EST)

not til 11 p.m. tonight! The final instalment in this three-parter is on beginning at 10 pm, E.S.T. If I don't fall asleep I'll take some notes and post them later or tomorrow.

Edited to add - Chelsea won the trip. Dan was happy, cuz he got on best with her. I've taken a big pile of notes, and will write them up and post tomorrow.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •