The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 12 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-05-02, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 12 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps"
{Jeff Probst} Next time on Survivor

{Jeff Probst} the former Chuay Gahns turn on each other

{Ted} Those that I've trusted, I wanna continue to trust...

{Ted} ...but I'm not gonna base the results of this game on that trust.

{Jeff Probst} The castaways reflect on their looks

{Brian} My damn teeth are yellow

{Jeff Probst} And a Survivor getaway...

{all laughing}

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 First Impressions... IceCat 12-05-02 1
   RE: First Impressions... Bungler 12-05-02 5
 RE: Ep 12 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps Bungler 12-05-02 2
 Writing in the Sand sweetpea 12-05-02 3
   RE: Writing in the Sand Helenwins 12-05-02 14
   RE: Writing in the Sand ejm92 12-05-02 19
   RE: Writing in the Sand ulalame 12-06-02 34
       RE: Writing in the Sand Boilermaker 12-06-02 39
   CLAY Wacko Jacko 12-09-02 51
 RE: Ep 12 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps I_AM_HE 12-05-02 4
   RE: Ep 12 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps LilNik8 12-05-02 9
       RE: Ep 12 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps I_AM_HE 12-05-02 10
           RE: Ep 12 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps frisky 12-05-02 12
               RE: Ep 12 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps LilNik8 12-06-02 24
       RE: Ep 12 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps Lisapooh 12-06-02 25
 RE: Ep 12 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps LilNik8 12-05-02 6
   RE: Ep 12 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps Bungler 12-05-02 7
   RE: Ep 12 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps I_AM_HE 12-05-02 8
   RE: Ep 12 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps evanakm 12-08-02 50
 RE: Ep 12 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps true 12-05-02 11
   RE: Ep 12 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps Spidey 12-05-02 13
       RE: Ep 12 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps fivestarwheezy 12-05-02 20
   RE: Ep 12 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps Helenwins 12-05-02 15
       RE: Ep 12 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps Helenwins 12-05-02 17
           RE: Ep 12 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps FSUGUY 12-06-02 32
       RE: Ep 12 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps ejm92 12-05-02 18
           RE: Ep 12 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps Helenwins 12-05-02 21
               RE: Ep 12 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps fivestarwheezy 12-05-02 23
   RE: Ep 12 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps lizzmac 12-09-02 52
 RE: Ep 12 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps Helenwins 12-05-02 16
   For Helenwins: fivestarwheezy 12-05-02 22
       RE: For Helenwins: Helenwins 12-06-02 26
           RE: For Helenwins: LilNik8 12-06-02 27
               RE: For Helenwins: Helenwins 12-06-02 28
                   RE: For Helenwins: ivoryElephant 12-06-02 29
                       RE: For Helenwins: ejm92 12-06-02 30
                       RE: For Helenwins: Brownroach 12-06-02 33
                       RE: For Helenwins: Ritz 12-06-02 38
                           RE: For Helenwins: barrymore 12-06-02 41
                           RE: For Helenwins: chlim01 12-07-02 45
                   RE: For Helenwins: munson 12-06-02 35
                   RE: For Helenwins: SmokeWilliams 12-06-02 36
                       RE: For Helenwins: mistofleas 12-06-02 37
                       RE: For Helenwins: LilNik8 12-06-02 42
                       RE: For Helenwins: Helenwins 12-06-02 43
                       RE: For Helenwins: SteffiGurl 12-07-02 44
               RE: For Helenwins: samboohoo 12-06-02 31
                   TEd Wins Reward ? rockluver 12-06-02 40
                       RE: TEd Wins Reward ? VerucaSalt 12-07-02 46
 Final Four: it's all in the face ti... NorthOfBoston 12-07-02 47
   RE: Final Four: it's all in the fac... Brownroach 12-07-02 48
 RE: Ep 12 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps Danny R 12-08-02 49
 RE: Ep 12 (Thur) Who's the chick in... archie 12-12-02 53
   RE: Ep 12 (Thur) Who's the chick in... Krautboy 12-12-02 54

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-05-02, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "First Impressions..."
BHT = Brian, Helen, Ted?

Ted is implying to Helen a possible alliance of those three?

Anybody else notice that four Survivors are sitting in the back seat: Brian, Clay, Helen, and Jan
Is this because the winner Ted is up front driving?

Or is it because ted is the biggest and he is the passenger seat up front while Jiffy is driving?

Also, the mirror leads me to believe that the old 'Weight Loss' challenge might be reappaear next week.

12-05-02, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: First Impressions..."
D'oh! Cat, I just presumed the same thing about BHT. And I have a feeling you're right about Ted being an early front runner for the vehicle win. He wins RC and gets to take his tribemates on a quick tear around challenge beach.

12-05-02, 09:44 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Ep 12 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps"
I'm assuming BHT in cap 16 means "Brian Helen Ted"

1. Either Ted & Helen are assuming a lot.
2. Or they're not, and Clay's in trouble.
3. Or they're not, and Clay's in trouble, but wins IC, and Jan goes.

sweetpea 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-05-02, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sweetpea Click to send private message to sweetpea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Writing in the Sand"
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-02 AT 09:49 PM (EST)

Bungler you're the greatest!

edited as everyone posted about the BHT before me. Didn't notice the "J" below. Great eyes.

Maybe Jan is going next week as we know Clay isn't going anywhere soon.

Helenwins 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-05-02, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Helenwins Click to send private message to Helenwins Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Writing in the Sand"
I disagree, I think Clay is going next!!!!

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-05-02, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Writing in the Sand"
Those were my thoughts exactly, sweetpea....Jan is my early pick before we see more promos and hear more rumors....my only doubt would be that Snewser picked Jan really early on as the winner, and usually he has good eyes...maybe she makes it a little further, but right now she'd be my pick as this week's boot.

2002 NFC North Champs

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-06-02, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Writing in the Sand"
I think the writing in the sand is classic misdirection--Ted and Helen want Clay out, and are vocalizing it. Ergo Clay goes nowhere. Brian is pulling the strings here. We were shown Helen in this episode posing the thought to Brian that Clay should be the next CG to go, and Brian hemmed and hawed and played diplomatic. I think Brian knows that sitting next to Clay in the final two is his best guarantee of winning this whole thing, seeing as how petty and irritating Clay has been of late. I think the Sookies (or at minimum Jake and Ken) will vote Brian over Clay.

Ted is posing to Helen in the BHT/J sand writing that they take out Clay. For Brian to get through this smelling like roses, he's going to have to let Helen and Ted think they've got input on the end-game. I think that this means Clay wins immunity this week. Then, the only logical choice will be to take out Jan, whose on the second "tier" of Ted's loyalties. They will all be okay with that choice, and it means that Brian is one step closer to the final two.

My prediction for how the game plays out:

Final 5:

Clay gets immunity, Jan goes.

Final 4:

Helen gets immunity, Ted goes.

Final 3: Helen, Clay, Brian.

Clay wins final two immunity, and takes Brian. We know the person who wins final two immunity never wins. Brian has learned his lesson with winning too many challenges. I think he'll pull a Richard Hatch from here on out, and let the others think they are controlling things. He can't be blamed for not "honoring" a final two alliance if he's not the one with immunity--thus, he'll be able to make it to the end and retain the respect and trust of the CG jury members. With the two votes from Jake and Ken, Brian has it made. I think he wins this whole thing.

Boilermaker 260 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-02, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boilermaker Click to send private message to Boilermaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Writing in the Sand"
Agree with your predictions on how things go down.

My interesting thought is if Clay wins immunity this week - Brian doesn't have to backstab anyone. It would be a win for Brian as well. He could maintain his allegiance to Helen, Ted and Clay and Jan would be an obvious bootee that the remaining 4 could agree on.

The only other possibility I see is that Helen goes this week. The only way I see that possibility happening is if Brian feels he can trust Jan. I just don't think that is going to happen.

I think with Brian's "Business trip" and Clay's "Diamond in the Rough" we were given the final 2 in week 1 (I think week 1, maybe 2) and with Helen's husbands comment that Helen isn't there to be in the final 3 we have been given her placement as well.

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-09-02, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "CLAY"
They are handing us Clay this week and Jan was not that visible in last weeks episode. Doesn't follow patterns that Jan goes.

Penny's Wedding also makes me believe Clay goes soon. Don't see Clay going to the wedding if he makes it to the final two.

Jan has been too silent lately to go.

I won't doubt that Brian also has an alliance with Jan and that is being hidden. I think Brian is leaving it up to the others to pick who gets voted out. If Clay gets voted out, Brian can always say to Clay - "I wanted to keep you but the other picked you and I didn't want to rock the boat".

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-02, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 12 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-02 AT 09:47 PM (EST)

hmmm, Ted has written "BHT" - Brian, Helen, Ted?
with a J, for Jan underneath

my guess is he feels he is in a core alliance with Helen and Brian, that he trusts Jan somewhat, and Clay not so much

Thanks Bungler!

edit: lol, 4 in a row

LilNik8 195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-05-02, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LilNik8 Click to send private message to LilNik8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ep 12 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps"
>LAST EDITED ON 12-05-02
>AT 09:47 PM (EST)

>
>hmmm, Ted has written "BHT" -
>Brian, Helen, Ted?
>with a J, for Jan underneath
>
>
>my guess is he feels he
>is in a core alliance
>with Helen and Brian, that
>he trusts Jan somewhat, and
>Clay not so much
>

I didn't even notice the J. Maybe he's saying he wants Jan in the final four as long as clay doesn't win immunity. It's doubtful that Jan will win Immunity, but Clay def. has a chance.

12-05-02, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ep 12 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-02 AT 09:57 PM (EST)

another possibility i guess is that the J represents the person they want to vote off, but i find that less likely given the absence of a C

edit: stupid keyboard!

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-02, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ep 12 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-02 AT 10:22 PM (EST)

I see a C, He.

Right before the J, I see the top and back curve of a C.

It looks like a hierarchy
B H T
C J

There's other stuff on top of the BHT, but I can't make it out. Looks like a plus sign (+)??? I dunno.

Note to self: put Bungler on Christmas card list.

12-06-02, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LilNik8 Click to send private message to LilNik8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Ep 12 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps"
>LAST EDITED ON 12-05-02
>AT 10:22 PM (EST)

>
>I see a C, He.
>
>Right before the J, I see
>the top and back curve
>of a C.
>
>It looks like a hierarchy
>B H T
> C J
>
>There's other stuff on top of
>the BHT, but I can't
>make it out. Looks
>like a plus sign (+)???
> I dunno.

I think that plus you see may be from that smiley faced sunshine?? in Cap 2. Now that I look at the cap with the letters, it almost looks like a circle under the B H T

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-02, 00:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Ep 12 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps"
Remember on Penny's after-boot chat when she was asked about the hierarchy in CG, she said at first she thought Brian and Helen controlled things, but then changed her mind to think it was Jan and Ted.

I think this is her trying to give misdirection the same way Patricia did in S4. I think it makes Ted and Jan the first two boots from CG (obviously fits in with TDT and Helen's husband saying she's not playing for 3rd - Burnett loves that kind of irony.)

Jan seems the more obvious choice but I haven't made up my mind yet. Not that it matters cause I don't play survivor Island or even vote on t ethresd any more. But this does give me a chance to show off my new Ice Cat sig pic, and that's all good.

12-05-02, 09:48 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Ep 12 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps"
I know you always get praised for getting these up so quick, but great job again Bungler.

Just some things I notice that will probably get discussed

*Clay is out of the loop...well at least with Helen and Ted. Ted and Helen are sitting together while he is off by himself

* B H T written in the sand...Brian, Helen, and Ted Final 3. Helen seems to be doing a lot of thinking and her handin clip 9 is like a claw as if the cat claws are coming out.

*There's a spoiler that Ted wins a car correct? Well who's not sitting in the back seat? Ted. Now it could be because he's so big and he's sitting in front while Jiffy is driving, but I think we can safely assume that he wins the RC.

*Ice Cat mentioned in ECST that looking at their weight in the mirror could be a sign of the guess how much weight you've lost challenge. Good observation...now what challenge that might be is beyond me.

*Who's the lady in the last clip?

*Clay seems to have on the same shorts when he's laying down and when he's looking in the mirror except his buff is on his neck when he is looking in the mirror and I believe around his wrist when he's laying down.

Just some observations...build on them if you can

12-05-02, 09:52 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Ep 12 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps"
>Helen seems to
>be doing a lot of
>thinking and her handin clip
>9 is like a claw
>as if the cat claws
>are coming out.

It does look like a claw, doesn't it? But she's actually crossing her fingers in response to Ted's BHT sand scribblings.

12-05-02, 09:53 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Ep 12 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-02 AT 09:55 PM (EST)

she could also be making a "C" with her hand, indicating they should take out Clay

or perhaps is raising three fingers as if to verify a proposed final 3 alliance, but i like the former better

edit:you sneaked in there Bungler, and you're right, it does look like crossed fingers

evanakm 250 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-02, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail evanakm Click to send private message to evanakm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Ep 12 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps"
>*Ice Cat mentioned in ECST that
>looking at their weight in
>the mirror could be a
>sign of the guess how
>much weight you've lost challenge.
>Good observation...now what challenge that
>might be is beyond me.

Well, MB said that the challenges would be 90% new, in this case, his definition of new means stealing a challenge from the British Survivor, where it is very simple, you have to guess how much weight you've lost in 34 days.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-02, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ep 12 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps"
After tonight, it's clear that Helen is gunning for a Clay boot, and from the preview it appears as if she has Ted on board. Since we know that Clay isn't going anywhere, and Jan isn't a threat, Ted or Helen go next. My first impression would be Helen, but if Ted wins the car, and makes it obvious that he wants Clay gone, he could go.

Brian may have a master plan to get to the finals, but he's sure not making any friends on the jury. Once he starts cutting all his F2 partners, I'd be surprised if he gets one vote to win.

true

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-02, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ep 12 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps"
Brian may have a master plan to get to the finals, but he's sure not making any friends on the jury. Once he starts cutting all his F2 partners, I'd be surprised if he gets one vote to win.

Nooooo! That would mean his suspected F2 partner wins and that JUST CAN'T HAPPEN! Noooooo!

Unless Brian is totally exposed as a fraud and liar, the SJs will vote for him, IMO. Did you see their distain for Clay? Jake really doesn't like him and I think E, K & P will respect that. But you have a point. If Brian alienates even one CG and Penny blindly votes for Clay, Vee will no longer be the worst winner in Survivor history.

fivestarwheezy 958 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-02, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fivestarwheezy Click to send private message to fivestarwheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Ep 12 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps"
>>If Brian alienates even one CG and Penny blindly votes for Clay, Vee will no longer be the worst winner in Survivor history.

Take it back, Spidey! Take it back! lalalalalalala I can't hear you!

Gooooooo Clay baby!

*winks at Spidey*
*waves to Bungler the Great and All Powerful, not to mention Kind Hearted*

Go buy yourself a little something on me.
Wheeeeeez

12-05-02, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Helenwins Click to send private message to Helenwins Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Ep 12 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps"
How do we know that Clay isn't going next? Is there proof of this??? Please fill me in!

12-05-02, 11:37 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Ep 12 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps"
Also, Clay went to Penny's wedding!!! Why would he go to her wedding if he hardly knew her????? He must have gotten to know her on the jury.....

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-02, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Ep 12 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps"
Would the loved ones be able to bond at loser lodge with the jury? Maybe Clay's wife met Penny there????

12-05-02, 11:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Ep 12 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps"
TrueDorkTimes claims that Brian/Clay are the final two, and it seems as if everyone is taking it as the truth.

2002 NFC North Champs

12-05-02, 11:52 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Ep 12 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps"
WHy???? I need some proof!!!!!!

12-05-02, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fivestarwheezy Click to send private message to fivestarwheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Ep 12 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps"

Proof is relative. Read a few of the other threads here, then decide for yourself.

Wheeeeeez

lizzmac 131 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-02, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lizzmac Click to send private message to lizzmac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: Ep 12 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps"

------------------------

Except - if he plays things smartly, they wouldn't even know he was the one "cutting" them. And I do think he's capable of exactly this. For example - say Helen and Ted convince him to take out Clay - if Helen, Ted and Jan all vote for Clay, three is enough votes. Maybe Clay would know handwriting well enough to know who voted for him, but I'm guessing not. And if Brian's really lucky, Jeff would pull their three votes out before Brian's

And in F3 - all Brian has to do is not win immunity - if it's any combination of Helen, Ted or Clay there with him, whoever wins immunity will pick Brian to go with them to F2, making them the "bad guy" to whoever gets booted.

I think Brian's played brilliantly and am glad I told my husband in about week 2 that he (Brian) was my pick to win. Of course, I may be wrong - but that would be OK, because it would mean something surprising and unexpected happens...

Lizzmac

12-05-02, 11:35 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Ep 12 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps"
I think it is too obvious that they show BHT and J under it. Has anyone considered that Brian may go next? I'm sure they all noticed what a ##### his wife is, plus that fact that he doesn't need the money.....

12-05-02, 11:53 PM (EST)
22. "For Helenwins:"
Here, honey, take a half hour and read this thread started by OFG. Quiz to follow.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=3343&forum=DCForumID2&omm=0

Wheeeeeez

12-06-02, 01:18 AM (EST)
26. "RE: For Helenwins:"
Where is the proof? Anyone can state whatever they want, I want proof!

12-06-02, 01:20 AM (EST)
27. "RE: For Helenwins:"
>Where is the proof? Anyone
>can state whatever they want,
>I want proof!

Oh lord, where's shakes?

12-06-02, 01:21 AM (EST)
28. "RE: For Helenwins:"
Who is shakes???

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-06-02, 04:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: For Helenwins:"
If Brian and Clay make the finals I know the Sookies hate Brian...
wouldn't it be amazing if my preseason pick was correct and that clay won?

Good call on the BHT guys, I was also thinking that was what Teds final three was.

Thanks for the vidcaps bungler Great Work!

"I got a kiss from Clay Jordan, oh my god am I queen for a day" - Helen Glover

12-06-02, 07:37 AM (EST)
30. "RE: For Helenwins:"
ivory, you'd be our resident psychic if Clay won.....and although it seems reasonable he could win...but all of the negativity as of late surrounding him the last two weeks is pretty depressing.....it seems as if they're setting him up for a fourth place finish (Negativity - Sue, Big Tom) if you ask me.

2002 NFC North Champs

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-02, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: For Helenwins:"
IE, what makes you think the Sookies hate Brian?

I'm quite sure Jake would vote for Brian to win, if for no other reason than to have the last laugh on Clay for his little outburst. Ken said, referring to Brian, that he would never stand in the way of someone's chances to win the million by revealing sensitive information about their private life. I believe Ken liked Brian and voted for him to win, which is why he was a little irked when he saw Brian making fun of him.

Clay *may* get jury votes from Penny and Erin, but I don't think those are a given either. And he's not liked by the rest of Chuay Gahn. At this point I really don't see how he can win against Brian.

Ritz 18 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-02, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ritz Click to send private message to Ritz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: For Helenwins:"
I agree with SJ not liking Brian. At tribal council, when asked by JP about why he would vote someone off, he commented about the person being voted off - "he" deserved it because of "his" actions. This was a mistake; Brian now made it clear to the jury that this was personal. I got the impression he indicated that this was because of what the bootee did or didn't do. (I don’t have the exact quote because I’m at work.) He should have just told JP and those present that he was just playing the game and his vote was strategic only. I think he just blew winning away.
MB's editing of this was to keep us thinking it was Clay that was going because he panned to Clay just after Brian spoke this.

barrymore 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-06-02, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail barrymore Click to send private message to barrymore Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: For Helenwins:"
Unless Brian is trying to make it look like he is losing jury votes so that his tribemates have no doubts about taking him to the final 2. Notice that Jake shook his hand after? Why would he shake his hand if it was personal. Jake new that he was out. Brian could have said anything it wouldn't matter.

chlim01 38 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-02, 04:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail chlim01 Click to send private message to chlim01 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: For Helenwins:"
From Jake's CBS chat:

Q: Jake, were you surprised at Brian's comments when he was at the voting booth?

A: *laughs* Nothing about Brian surprised me very much. I really like Brian very much, but when he makes a comment, it's sort of like a politician. He can make a comment that goes in a circle. It never says anything but he makes you think he said something! So, I hear the comment but I never knew what it meant! *laughs* Typical Brian.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-06-02, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: For Helenwins:"
ROTFLMAO.

SmokeWilliams 36 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-02, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SmokeWilliams Click to send private message to SmokeWilliams Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: For Helenwins:"
Shakes is a clown, and a former poster who likes to make people feel bad by severely flaming them, and damning them for having their own ideas or opinions. Some people seem to enjoy his rants, and often call him out to ridicule someone when the poster cannot come up with something themselves.

No one deserved to win more than Colby!!

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-02, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: For Helenwins:"
Shakes is a clown, and a former poster

Wow, Shakes will sure be suprised to learn he's a "former" poster with the ability to "damn" people. He'll get a kick out of that kind of power!

Sounds to me like you've gotten scorched by the aforementioned clown and are still in need of some Bactine.

--adores the clown even though he'll never return her love *sigh*

12-06-02, 05:38 PM (EST)
42. "RE: For Helenwins:"
>Shakes is a clown, and a
>former poster who likes to
>make people feel bad by
>severely flaming them, and damning
>them for having their own
>ideas or opinions. Some
>people seem to enjoy his
>rants, and often call him
>out to ridicule someone when
>the poster cannot come up
>with something themselves.
>

Former poster? I was under the impression that he still posted here. If you're an adult and mature, you're obviously not going to take anything that he says to you to heart...it's not that serious. After all, it is online. If you don't like it, you can easily click the X at the top of the screen.

12-06-02, 06:28 PM (EST)
43. "RE: For Helenwins:"
I loved Colby! Someone please show the evidence that Brian and Clay are final 2.

SteffiGurl 358 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-07-02, 04:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SteffiGurl Click to send private message to SteffiGurl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: For Helenwins:"
>Shakes is a clown, and a former poster who likes to make people feel bad by severely flaming them, and damning them for having their own ideas or opinions. Some people seem to enjoy his rants, and often call him out to ridicule someone when the poster cannot come up with something themselves.

I totally disagree. He is not a former poster!

Ha. As for the rest, it may be true, but what's wrong with that?

Actually, as annoying as he may be to some, he is a superb spoiler who knows the facts, and that's why he is usually very good at filling people in, albeit in his own "special" way.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-02, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: For Helenwins:"
"Oh lord, where's shakes?"

My thoughts exactly, and I never thought I'd be thinking that!!

rockluver 198 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-02, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rockluver Click to send private message to rockluver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "TEd Wins Reward ?"
I think Ted wins the put-every-challenge-together challenge and vins the SUV or truck and is driving and decides to bring the others along . He could probablt pull it off .

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-07-02, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: TEd Wins Reward ?"
Based on the teasers and the caps, IMO, I agree that Ted could be the winner. I can also picture him being the one to roll around on the ground. If not him, then I picture Clay but the absence of Ted in the truck swings me towards Ted winning.

Again, I find it interesting how even with the smallest thing Brian makes it appear that he is not a power hungry leader. In the truck, he sits in the backseat. That may not seem much but it is almost a subliminal message that he is not the kind to say "Shotgun!!" if you know what I mean.

Couple that with his very bland, blase comments to whomever approaches him about the strategies, he is playing this very cool.

I think with the caps and the teasers also that Ted and Helen, for really the first time are checking out each other's thoughts. Brian is not there and usually Brian is the center of ANY boot conversation. However, Brian appears to want Clay, Helen and Ted with him so IMO, even if Helen and Ted may be discussing booting Clay, if Brian nixes the idea, I'm sure they will agree with him; there hasn't been any evidence to suggest so far they won't. Plus even without him there, his initial is right there with Helen and Ted.

Brian is going to make sure he is not perceived as to screwing someone he had an agreement talk with. The only one that he appears NOT to have is Jan. My guess is that Jan is on the hot seat for that reason and also Jan, IMO won't hold it against Brian if she goes.

After that, I have a feeling that Brian is going to strategize to end up pulling a Hatch in a final three and allowing the IC winner to choose him to bring to the final two and he is probably gunning on it to be Clay.

NorthOfBoston 158 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-02, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NorthOfBoston Click to send private message to NorthOfBoston Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "Final Four: it's all in the face time"
Shouldn't we be looking for the "under-shown" survivor? The Kelly, the Tina, the Kim J, the Vecepia? The slow but steady competitor against the big-face-time frontrunner? It's worked for the past 4 seasons. The least seen person here is Jan, but God Help Us ALL if there is another YAWN! boring landslide like S3. Ted's facetime has gone down significantly, but it looks like he has an upswing in this Ep.

Clay and Brian have dominated the screen from day 1, so I find it highly unlikely that they are the final two as a pair.

And Helen is a toss-up: moderate facetime at the beginning with an upswing every other episode.

And I agree with all above: there is too much foreshadowing towards Clay as the next one out for it to be true. It would be OUTSTANDING (both editorially, and for me, personally) if Brian was the one out this time. He seems the least likely, and it would sure shake up the final four (no leader=anything can happen). Plus we wouldn't have to look at his S&M bathing suit ring anymore.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-02, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Final Four: it's all in the face time"
I wouldn't say Brian has dominated the screen since Day 1. We didn't see much Brian at all in the early episodes. But personally, I don't perceive anyone in this group of five as under-shown, though Jan would come the closest to a UTR player.

Granted, we have the Brian/Clay spoiler, but even without it, why does this show have to be edited like the others? It looks like there is going to be more jockeying for position than ever in S5's endgame, so maybe MB wanted to clearly show the machinations of both finalists this time.

But I too would be delighted not to see Brian's bathing suit ring again, North of Boston.

Danny R 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-08-02, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Danny%20R Click to send private message to Danny%20R Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Ep 12 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps"
I asked for this in the other thread, but no one has responded yet:

Can someone please post high definition screen captures of the external shots of the vehicle. I'm pretty sure you can see the silhouettes of everyone in the vehicle.

Also I'd like to add that Helen's black glasses (internal SUV shot) reflect someone in the front seat of the vehicle. From the angle I'm guessing its the passenger.

My captures are very grainy though. I'm sure someone has better.

archie 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-12-02, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail archie Click to send private message to archie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Ep 12 (Thur) Who's the chick in the end?"
Nobody has addressed the chick in the very last vidcap!
Who is she?
For those of us who play CBS's survivor fantasy, I personally would like to know what role people think she will play in the next episode. Will any of our survivors speak Thai?
Archie

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-12-02, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: Ep 12 (Thur) Who's the chick in the end?"
She's most likely part of the Reward. She appears to be greeting the winner (Ted?) or winners (Ted and Helen?) . This is probably where the wine is consumed. Helen gets alittle tipsy and "reveals another side of her personality" to Ted...

They may speak Thai to say Thank-you or Good-bye, but that's anyones guess...

Krautboy

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •