The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"CBS Misdirections Episode 3!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Neobie 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-11-02, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Neobie Click to send private message to Neobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"CBS Misdirections Episode 3!"
First, the ones on the website...

Several Teams set out to hunt down and extinguish one specific Team. We know this from all the other threads...

Pressure brings one couple to the boiling point. Flo and Zach? "You always forget about me!" comes in here I suppose.

A set of teams' worst fears are realized when they miss a crucial airplane connection, putting them in serious jeopardy. One SET of teams! So there're not alone.

Now looking at the 'Next week on The Amazing Race' after the TV show and here are some stuff I saw...

Drew and Derek aren't relaxing at the pitstop, they're relaxing in a meadow with a red/yellow flag behind them! It must be UK already!

The Bratpackers entering the airport, behind is a truck labelled Komatsu. The problem is, Komatsu is a huge international company. So I have no idea where this is.

KG rowing a boat, this might be a detour, since there're two people (not RB) and they've used the FF already.

The tank driving... The driver is a white 'muscular' male and has a black watch with a silver rim...

Aaron is left-handed, I think.
Most of the other guys don't have the silver rim in their watches, except Ken, Gerald and Dennis. If this is KG, I would say it's a roadblock. Might be that Dennis takes the FF though, since there's only one tank there...

Now over to the video on CBS...

They go to London first, before heading to Scotland. Twins running through an airport... Teams running off a bus, some teams biking, not a RB, so I say it's a DT. Some teams running...

KG running towards a clue box in the middle of a meadow... Then rowing the boat, pushing each other off... And getting laughed at by billions of (Oxford students)?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: CBS Misdirections Episode 3! raakesh 10-12-02 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

raakesh 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-12-02, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail raakesh Click to send private message to raakesh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: CBS Misdirections Episode 3!"

>Drew and Derek aren't relaxing at
>the pitstop, they're relaxing in
>a meadow with a red/yellow
>flag behind them! It must
>be UK already!
>

No it is in the sea side of Tulum.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •