The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Temptation Island back on Canadian TV?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-21-03, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Temptation Island back on Canadian TV?"
I just saw and an for "All new episodes of Temptation Island" on the Life Network on Canadian TV. I went to the website but haven't been able to find anything out. Has anyone else heard this? I know that Canada was considering taking the show on, but haven't heard ANYTHING since.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Temptation Island back on Canad... Rosewood 01-21-03 1
 Great! AyaK 01-21-03 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Rosewood 479 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-21-03, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rosewood Click to send private message to Rosewood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Temptation Island back on Canadian TV?"
Hey Canada Girl-

I saw it too... and the cast looked different than the ones I saw on City in the previous two series. The set-up appeared the same though, and they are using the same name. It's very possible that the production company found a Canadian buyer (TI seemed to do better here than in the States, numbers wise... something to do with our long cold winters, no doubt).

It doesn't surprise me that the website doesn't have anything yet- Canadian cable channels seem to be really bad at their web stuff. The History Channel didn't have anything on Pioneer Quest until the bloody show started.

I guess we'll have to wait until the show airs- I can't remember the exact date....

Me, I'm looking forward to the beginning of " Klondike: Quest for Gold". I even know the start date for that one: Feb. 2nd.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-21-03, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Great!"
LAST EDITED ON 01-21-03 AT 10:15 PM (EST)

Canada Girl, we knew that Rocket Science Productions was pushing TI to other countries ... and this is the UK version.

It looks like Fox is considering a third season of Temptation Island as a summer replacement, so I doubt that Rocket Science would want us to see the UK version in the States during the February sweeps -- Fox wouldn't like that ... in other words, I don't think we'll see it in the US.

Anyway, it's starting up soon enough, according to the Life Network Web site:

http://www.lifenetwork.ca/tv/shows/show_details.asp?titleID=62644

And here are two blurbs elsewhere on the site promoting it:

Be sure to surf over to Temptation Island! Watch singles get sinful on a secluded Australian island. Tuesday nights, beginning January 28th @10 PM ET.
***********and************
Life Network heats up this winter. Catch the steamy — and sometimes silly — antics on everyone's favourite guilty pleasure, Temptation Island. Tuesday nights, beginning January 28th @10 PM ET.

Edited to add P.S. The first season of TI UK was filmed in Belize, so I'm presuming that this is the second season ... or maybe even the third.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •