The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Reward Challenge Winner Poll"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-04-02, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Reward Challenge Winner Poll"
Simple enough, vote in your subject line who you think will win the Reward Challenge, post any reasoning you have in the content (if you want).

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Ted samboohoo 12-04-02 1
 Helen Q 12-04-02 2
 Helen (idiotic reasoning included) big idiot 12-04-02 3
 Helen Brownroach 12-04-02 4
 Helen Wacko Jacko 12-04-02 5
 Ted strone 12-04-02 6
   RE: Ted smrtNsassybnkr 12-04-02 7
 Helen Spidey 12-04-02 8
 Helen frisky 12-04-02 9
 Ted ejm92 12-04-02 10
 T-E-D BaquaR13 12-04-02 11
 Helen skyisbluu 12-05-02 12
 Helen SteffiGurl 12-05-02 13
 Ted dabo 12-05-02 14
 Helen IceCat 12-05-02 15
 Helen... sleeeve 12-05-02 16
 Helen forehead 12-05-02 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-02, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Ted"
Going with his brother spoilers.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-04-02, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Helen"
Ted is too in your face on this one, of course MB has been that way this season.

Helen not appearing in these shots makes me think she wins.

But Ted is the logical choice.

big idiot 193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-04-02, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail big%20idiot Click to send private message to big%20idiot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Helen (idiotic reasoning included)"
Evidence for a Helen win (for long version see thread "RC: Helen or Ted"):

1) Not in wading vidcap, because she is returning from family timeout, survivors were crabbing at the time of her return.
2) Her excitement in RC vidcaps. There are two different moments (Clay's buff shifts positions). So one is a "Joy, joy, I see family" and other could be "joy, joy I won something"
3) Vidcap of her standing with another person at RC with tarantula in front. Both have hands on table so not afraid.
4) Family member could be husband, guys love eating dumb stuff.
5) Narrator quote, "Winner will have tears of joy..." She'll flow like Niagra if she wins.
6) The "Hell no!" quote in confessional. Context could be, "Was I going to lose that RC? Hell no!".
7) Motivated. Vidcap of her and Jan running on beach may be return from treemail which hints that RC has family visit.
8) RC vidcap that appears that everyone is happy for her.
9) Two different confessionals. One pre RC, one post RC? Winner is usually foreshadowed in a pre-challenge confessional, "Am I going to lose RC today? Hell no". Other vidcap could be of her telling new recipes she learned from family time.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-02, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Helen"
She's missing from the beach shot, where I believe the others are watching a boat bring Helen back after the reward; plus her "happy" editing in the challenge previews (for more details see Krautboy's analysis in his thread about a Helen vs. Ted reward win.)

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-04-02, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Helen"
This is more obvisious than even jake getting the boot. Jake may win immunity. She just seems to be showing all the emotion. And I may be wrong but aren't the survivor behind her showing the emotion of loss.

strone 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-04-02, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strone Click to send private message to strone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Ted"
I am not convinced that the reaction we see of Helen in the RC reflects that she has won. In past shows, the winner of the family member visit challenge usually gives their family member a personal sendoff goodbye. Thus supporting the vidcap of Ted further out in the water versus the remaining gang back together closer to shore I believe Ted has indeed won. Then again maybe Helen was too upset and was being consoled by the others, thus big Ted doing the sendoff for her.

smrtNsassybnkr 332 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-04-02, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smrtNsassybnkr Click to send private message to smrtNsassybnkr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ted"
I also think that Ted is all over this one, thanks to the help from his family member. (according to spoilers that is his brother) I get the feeling they are going to have to eat one of those discusting spiders! ICK!!!

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-02, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Helen"
Only real evidence of any winner is Helen missing from wading shot and her second look of overwhelming emotion (after family members present).

If it aint her, it's a crapshoot.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-02, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Helen"
1. Ted's brother may have gone to compete in the RC, but the source didn't say anything about him winning.

2. The vidcap evidence leans toward a Helen win.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-04-02, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Ted"
Helen a red herring, I'm assuming a sibling or parent of Ted's comes because his wife would be preoccupied with the new baby.

2002 NFC North Champs

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-04-02, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "T-E-D"
yep

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

skyisbluu 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-05-02, 00:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail skyisbluu Click to send private message to skyisbluu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Helen"
My vote is based purely on the video evidence I have seen to date, and I have say that Ted is a VERT close vote for second.

SteffiGurl 358 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-05-02, 05:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SteffiGurl Click to send private message to SteffiGurl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Helen"
I dunno. Just because.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-02, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Ted"
The goodbye wave vidcap says it all.

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-02, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Helen"

OUTSPOIL! OUTSPOOF! OUTRAGEOUS!

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-05-02, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Helen..."
...is missing from the vidcap where the Survivors are waving (goodbye?? hello??) to the ocean.

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-05-02, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Helen"
She's not in the vidcap. I'm guessing Helen returns while the others are searching for seafood.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •