The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SeeBS EYEmail 12/3/02"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-03-02, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SeeBS EYEmail 12/3/02"
A day late, a Profile short:

Clay lashes out about Jake's Tribal Council speech, indicating to the others, that Jake's words may have hit Clay too close to home. And, the castaways will compete for the most surprising and valuable reward yet. SURVIVOR: THAILAND, Thursday 8PM ET/PT.

Can anyone say “misdirection?”

BTW--SeeBS has not only fouled up the EYEmail, but we're gotten zero Still Standing newsletters this season, as well.

PREVIOUS PROFILES:
9/17 Erin Collins
9/24 Jed Hildebrand
10/3 NO PROFILE!
10/7 Ted Rogers, Jr.
10/13 Stephanie Dill
10/22 Clay Jordan
10/28 NO PROFILE
11/5 Again, NO PROFILE
11/11 NO PROFILE
11/18 NO PROFILE
11/25 NO PROFILE
12/8 NO PROFILE <yawn>

PREVIOUS BOOTS:
9/19 John Raymond
9/26 Tanya Vance
10/3 Jed Hildebrand
10/10 Ghandia Johnson
10/17 Stephanie Dill
10/24 Robb Zbacnek
10/31 Shii Ann Huang
11/7 Erin Collins
11/14 Ken Stafford
11/21 Penny Ramsey
11/27 RECRAP EPISODE

GT

What's the point of backstabbing if you can't twist the knife?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SeeBS EYEmail 12/3/02 dabo 12-04-02 1
   Addendum George Tirebiter 12-05-02 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-04-02, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 12/3/02"
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-02 AT 09:03 AM (EST)

If Ted wins the car this time, he loses the game. The early winner of the car never wins the game. I just hated seeing this keep going with no responses! I totally hate what they've done to eyemail this season, frankly.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-05-02, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Addendum"
Thanks, dabs --I feel like I'm mainly posting these as verification of their LACK of content, anymore. . .

Today's SeeBS mail brought another nudge to remember it's Thursday--I guess they know we're in danger of zoning out on them, at this point:

Don't miss an all new SURVIVOR: THAILAND
on Thursday, December 5 at 8PM ET/PT and you'll see:

* The castaways are offered a stunning opportunity that leaves the winner in tears of joy and the losers in tears of pain.

* Fallout from Tribal Council inspires harsh words from one castaway, causing others to criticize the outburst.

* One castaway faces a critical decision that could alter the entire game.

Probably covered elsewhere, but I figured I'd tack it on here to make use of the space I've already taken. (Don't have the time to scrounge around and see if this is just a repeat of their website propaganda, sorry.)

GT

Who gives a damn about apathy?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •