The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"B.I.'s G.U.T."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

big idiot 193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-28-02, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail big%20idiot Click to send private message to big%20idiot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"B.I.'s G.U.T."
I think there is enough "evidence" (I use that term loosely) for me to consolidate much of the hard work by others and offer the following boot list with trepidation (I've posted lots of wrong analyses so I don't have a perfect track record to muck up anyway):

Ep 11: Clay
Ep 12: Helen
Ep 13: Brain, Ted (F3), Jan and Jake as F2
(I offer no winner speculation)

I'll work the reasoning backwards from the F2:

Jan and Jake as F2:

1) Importance of being E...est.
As far as I know, I was the first here to strongly speculate that this title had endgame meaning. On 10-8-02 (before episode 4) I started a thread titled, "The Importance of 'The Importance of Being E...est.'", I don't know how to do links, just do a search of the posts here.

2) Paratrooper says winner is a SJ. I interpret this as a SJ is in F2 and Paratrooper speculates SJ is a winner. I am not making any winner speculations.

3) Jan's strange mantel items mentioned in an interview, something probably garnered late in game with much internal symbolism and external posterity.

4) Rumor that Ted is in F3 with man and woman

5) Erin's post boot comment: "So it's gonna be difficult, because I'm friends with CG, yet I'm part of SJ, and I am on the Jury and make the decision for who wins." Sounds like a CG vs SJ final two. And who is she friends with? Jan is on her current list of friends. Helen is also, but I think that Helen is part game bonding, part Jury bonding. Jan is part game bonding, and part post-game bonding because she mentions in her web-chat that she sees Jan's son at her work occasionally.

6) TDT posted long time ago that Jake was not on Jury (although their current speculations do not support this earlier claim)

7) Editing: neither are stand-out winners for many reasons. And we know nothing (superficially at least) about Jan's alliances. Jake will be creating new ones in the episodes to come.

8) The fact we were not shown their private picnic retreat at the pseudo merge. I think this is major. We know that Jake approached Jan for an alliance, and I think we even know it was done at this picnic sequestering. We also know that Jan was not interested and is not currently allied with Jake. So here is why we were not shown the footage of them getting along swimmingly and Jan being offered an alliance: because we would have started speculating a Jan + Jake duo long before it actually came to be. If those two were never to pair up and do well to the end, then we probably would have seen their little romantic sojourn in the brush.

Ted as F3rd:

1) As above, rumor of ted in F3. Also the ABT rumor of Ted in F4 and the family visit rumor of F5. Rumors carry him into F3, but not further.

2) The probable non-revealed alliance/friendship with Jan. See separate thread on that. Partnership with Jan assists him to F3.

3) Not on Erin's friends' list, perhaps no Jury-bonding time.

Brian as F4th:

1) Also not on Erin's list-o-friends, minimal bonding time?

2) Ken does not seem chummy with him either, minimal jury-bonding time? Brian does get a little more time that Ted to do Jury bonding, but Brian may be so shocked at his ousting that he piddles his Jury-bonding time away by sulking.

Helen as F5th:

1) Helen is on Erin's friends' list.

2) Her alliance with Brian may be getting tighter, so they will fall together as their alliance fires with others are less tended.

Clay as F6th:

1) All jury-members' chats speak well of Clay

2) On Erin's current list of friends

3) Went to Penny's wedding

*** Overall, this guy was a Jury-Gigolo.***

4) I'm leaning hard at an episode 11 boot, as are most others I think.

Is there evidence against any of the above?, Hell Yes and I I'll leave it for others to post.

Vive vale, BI

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 wow b.i. good job tribephyl 11-29-02 1
 RE: B.I.'s G.U.T. franksantlers 12-01-02 2
   RE: B.I.'s G.U.T. ejm92 12-01-02 3
 RE: B.I.'s G.U.T. jkokoj 12-02-02 4
 RE: B.I.'s G.U.T. Ralphie 12-02-02 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-29-02, 01:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "wow b.i. good job"
Although I am with you on the...(I've posted lots of wrong analyses so I don't have a perfect track record to muck up anyway).You did such a great job on this PTTE er..PTEP12.
I almost hate to side with you.
Only because, I see it playing out a similar way to yours.
Unfortunately, I myself have been wrong a lot this season as well.
I fear that my kudos may go unnoticed.
Unless of course we can figure it out by their "sneakers". LOL

What I really mean is; this is a very thorough and believable scenario.
Truthfully, one I would by stock in.

Yet...we also have to consider that...maybe, Paratrooper is not as good at spoiling as he is at cloaking his guesses. So as to seem mysterious.
He has been wrong...no...late, with about five of his bootie picks this season and the Penny and Shii-Ann buzz's are all for naught.
My guess is that this season does not play out like we want it to. As much as I would like to tie this lil production up into a tidy bow, and make Jake the winner.
Jake to me has 3 votes from the jury already. If even one of the CJ's is taken off before Jake, guess who will be voting for him, and against their backstabbing teammate...there is the 4th.

I think the SJ winning might be our pipe dream. But then again, and only to raise some "Shakes", but Jake could be our "DESPONDENT UNDERDOG"!
GO JAKE! GO JAKE!

But then again what do I know.
Great G.U.T. anyways you big idiot.

franksantlers 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-01-02, 04:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail franksantlers Click to send private message to franksantlers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: B.I.'s G.U.T."
"6) TDT posted long time ago that Jake was not on Jury (although their current speculations do not support this earlier claim)"

I wish this were true. Unfortunately, TDT has posted that the Final two are Brian & Clay. I wish your speculation was true though. I can't wait til this season is over!

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-01-02, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: B.I.'s G.U.T."
Although TDT is a fairly reliable source, they really haven't been totally reliable this season, of course no one really has. Our most reliable spoiler, Snewser, has picked Jan as the winner from the beginning, which would also support BI's GUT. I think we really should take everything that the jury members/previous bootees say as truth, because we know how valuable the way they word things have been in the past Survivors. I agree with BI, I think Jake/Jan would only be fitting as the final two. We've seen a lot of Clay, and it's about time for him to go soon....which is why he is my pick to go this week, I'm thinking Jake wins immunity and Ted is jealous of Clay's "alliance" with Brian, and then pulls along Jan/Jake and maybe Helen to get him out. Then again, maybe we'll all look like Big Idiots if Jake goes this week....lol.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-02-02, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: B.I.'s G.U.T."
I like it!

I said in some earlier threads, when the tribes came to live together that we were not shown all of the conversations. We were not shown any of Jan/Jake. Also, Jan has not been shown in a negative light. Only that she is a little "baty". Clay is the only one that has not had not so kind words for Jan.

big idiot rocks!

Ralphie 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-02-02, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ralphie Click to send private message to Ralphie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: B.I.'s G.U.T."
god I hope your right and Clay goes next!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •