The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Put down the feedbag Jun!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-03-03, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Put down the feedbag Jun!"
And for Pete's sake, stop wearing that bikini. We don't need to see that belly. I'm surprised the other HGs have't begun hiding food from her.

Don't most HGs lose weight during their stay? She's taken the art of surviving Big Brother to a whole new level.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Put down the feedbag Jun! SaphireLady 08-03-03 1
   RE: Put down the feedbag Jun! SaphireLady 08-03-03 2
       RE: Put down the feedbag Jun! anotherkim 08-03-03 3
           RE: Put down the feedbag Jun! SaphireLady 08-03-03 4
               RE: Put down the feedbag Jun! LadyT 08-03-03 5
                   RE: Put down the feedbag Jun! AugustGirl 08-04-03 6
                       RE: Put down the feedbag Jun! Schnookie Palookie 08-04-03 10
 Dawg's general comments SurvivinDawg 08-04-03 7
 What's Bigger? samboohoo 08-04-03 8
   RE: What's Bigger? Swami 08-04-03 9
       RE: What's Bigger? AMAI 08-05-03 11
 RE: Put down the feedbag Jun! kim 08-05-03 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-03-03, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Put down the feedbag Jun!"
Lighten up. Have you not heard about stress eatting. Jun in a stress eater. It happens. I can totally see me being Jun. Also, Jun use to be heavy and lost alot of weight. My guess is she keeps little food in her house to keep temptation at bay. So for her this is dangerous cause food is always around. Unless you have ever had an eatting disorder ya have no clue how hard it is to lose weight and keep it off, then add the stress of all the backstabbing, being on the block, etc. yep eat away. She will get back under control as she see what all is happening too her. She started working out again last night. So give her a break.

"Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!" "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you." Lewis Carroll; Through the Looking Glass

08-03-03, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Put down the feedbag Jun!"
Oh and I don't really like Jun, would love to see her leave but to dis her cause she is gaining weight just gets my goat. Having been on the receiving end of weight comments before I lost weight it just sucks that people think that weight is something that can truely be controlled. It isn't. More and more doctors are proving that it is a genetic disposition to be overweight.

"Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!" "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you." Lewis Carroll; Through the Looking Glass

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-03, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Put down the feedbag Jun!"
Being a stress eater and a person who will never wear a bikini I have NO sympathy for Jun because she blathered on and on about how hot she is and how ugly the others were. She keeps cramming herself in that bikini and can't fit into her jeans that she brought...not even close. If that wasn't a wake up call, then nothing will be. She is going to be mortified when she sees the before and after pics that are floating around out there of her. She had no business wearing a bikini on national TV when the show started...now, it's just ridiculous.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--that whole glass houses thing...she threw the rocks from day one and now the shards will come raining down (and if she's lucky slice off a couple of inches of that gut).

08-03-03, 06:52 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Put down the feedbag Jun!"
AKim, I will never wear a bikini either, and I understand what you are saying about she started the comments by stating she was so hot, etc..... I also understand your voice and opinion, I was just saying that I felt that she knows what is happening and has started to work on it by exercising. And, lately, the I am hot stuff has not been said. I wonder how much of that was cut and paste type stuff by BB rather then straight from her month so to speak. In other words, I know she said it, but wander if she was asked leading type questions in the DR, since that is where she said the stuff, by the BB people.

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-03, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Put down the feedbag Jun!"
She's only been exercising for a few days and I don't think her heart is in it. The jeans should be a huge wake up call for her. I am sure it didn't help that they got Burger King for a full week either. However, I think a week of PB&J and she will lose that 10-15 pounds she has just put on

I think what bothers me the most is that I find her extremely unattractive because she thinks she is all that, a bag of chips and now the salsa. She isn't. her personailty sucks which makes her uglier.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-03, 08:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Put down the feedbag Jun!"
Sorry if I offended anyone because that was not my intention. I'm bashing Jun and only Jun (isn't that the point of this message board?). I find it ironic that she was so judgemental about all the females the first week. She had no problem giving her opinion about everyone else's so called figure flaws. She was especially witchy about Erica. The comment that really got me was when she said Erica was 33 and "on her way down" (down that infamous "hill", I guess). Like 28 is so far removed from 33? And so what if BB is egging her on, asking leading questions? She is not being forced to say anything about anyone. No one is making her say a word.

Jun may be a stress eater and I hope she is able to continue exercising and lose whatever weight she feels she needs to lose. But I agree with LadyT ...... Jun's biggest problem is her nasty personality. I hope the HGs blow everyone away this week and evict Jun instead of Dana.

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-03, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Put down the feedbag Jun!"
Nope ... you were right AugustGirl, jiggly-Jun should not be stuffing herself into that bikini.

Welcome to the boards!

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-03, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Dawg's general comments"
As one who is working on losing weight himself, I'll take this opportunity to make a few comments and general replies.

1. It may be genetic to have weight problems, but there is this thing called will power. Eat a little less, Jun. Have the will to stop.

1a. Same with the workouts. Yes, they'll help... IF you have the will to put in the work. Hit the weights with a PURPOSE, Jun!

2. It is Jun's attitude and personality that I can't stand about her. But I do think her hypocrisy in thinking she's so hot coupled with her ever-expanding belly is really funny.

3. If the other HGs knew how Jun was being portrayed on TV, they'd start feeding her more instead of less, in order to heighten her humiliation.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-03, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "What's Bigger?"
Ali's nose or Jun's belly?

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-03, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: What's Bigger?"
Toss up. But they both have unreasonable large opinions of themselves--that's for sure!

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-05-03, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: What's Bigger?"
LOL Swami - yep. Ali's nose sure does have a lot to say for itself. Poor Jun's belly is unable to speak anymore, tho, cuz it's always got work to do.

kim 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-05-03, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kim Click to send private message to kim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Put down the feedbag Jun!"
You Go AugustGirl,

I'm right behind you on that, why on earth does she think she looks great in that bikni. I would never wear one and i'm heaver then she. She looks so sick and the way she eats and eats all the time?
I think there is a lot more to her eating then what she is saying? What do you think? And I still think that she has a thing for Jee maybe that is why she is wearing that bikni, I guess she thinks that she can turn him on and the other guys as well? Please leave me a message in my inbox i would like to hear from ya about this?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •