The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Early Show Interview with Talicia and Tramel "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-11-02, 02:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Early Show Interview with Talicia and Tramel "
Before the interview, Julie, Russ and Mark had a nice chat about Tramel and Talicia, and sibling rivalry. They all seem to be into TAR this season. I got the information below from taping the interview, and tried to make it as accurate as possible...

Last night on The Amazing Race the brother and sister team from Gary, Indiana washed out in a frustrating episode, in the blue Caribbean island proved the undoing of Tramel and Talcia.

(Showed clip of jet ski wipe out and other clips-very nice)
Julie: Good morning to you both
Talicia: Good morning
Julie: Pardon me for asking, but do you guys have no sense of balance? I mean, how many times were you in the water?
Talica: Hey! (laughingly)
Tramel: Hey, That’s her fault
Talicia: Who was the one who was reaching for the clue? (Both are pointing at each other) Roll the clip back…. In fact you guys rolled it 30 times I see…
Julie: you guys do not stop bickering
Talicia: Let’s see, Thank you there’s the clip: thank you, who was the one reaching…..
Julie: He asked to throttle, right?
Tramel: I did, thank you – exactly
Julie: Which probably helped with the balance issue, right?
Tramel: Because if we’re just sitting there, then it’s like we’re sinking, we’re sinking, we’re sinking and she’s like throttle, what’s that?
Julie Laughs
Talicia: who’s reaching though? You know, If you have a balance problem, you know, gee-don’t rock the boat. But who’s the one rocking the boat?
Julie: Was that you’re undoing? What contributed-I mean that definitely did help, but why did you guys come in last place last night? You went from really high highs, to really low lows last night. Last night be the lowest point when you came in last.
Everyone laughs
Tramel: It really went all down hill at the Marina. When we were on that wave runner we had all types of problems, all types….
Talicia: all types…
Tramel: We just couldn’t stay out of the water; it was just so many problems.
Talicia: We had clue issues….A clue, A clue?
Julie: Why didn’t you guys take the FF? Like the twins?
Tramel: From our standpoint, we were in the back with around four other teams, so we were still in pretty good standing,
Julie: Right…
Talicia: Derek and Drew were the very last team
Tramel: They didn’t have any other options,
Talicia: Exactly
Tramel: and we felt like we still had options available to us.
Talicia: What you didn’t see was that we caught up a lot of times. As Teri & Ian, Dennis & Andrew were coming down from the pyramid, we caught up to them, we were going up the pyramid, by the time we got to the bus station, we had passed several teams. If there was a bus going out at that particular time, would have passed several teams. We had a lot of opportunity were we were catching up with groups. And so we weren’t really worried, as long as we stayed with the pack.
(Everyone laughs.)
Julie: It was so much fun to watch in week one, when you guys were convinced that you were going to be eliminated, and the way you guys celebrated.
Tramel: We knew we were out…
Talicia: We knew we were out, because what you didn’t see there, also was....(Interesting side note-they never finished this sentenced, may have been edited out.)
Julie: Look at you’re expressions. That is total surprise. Where did you learn that dance anyway?
Tramel: That’s my chicken dance of delight.
Talicia: That’s the dance we were going to do when as we crossed the finish line first, but uh….
Julie: But that didn’t happen
Tramel and Talicia: But that didn’t quite happen.
Julie: I want to talk to you about some of the other teams. This is what we call our Heather and Eve moment of the week, because last week…
Tramel: uhoh…
Julie: Last week we showed them begging for money at the airport
Talicia: Oh, You’ve got to be kidding….
Julie: But, last night, this is what happened when they were battling for the critical last seat on the bus. (Much laughter from Tramel and Talicia)
(Goes to the crying clip.)
Tramel: Yes
Julie: Conniving, cunning- good game players?
Talicia: Hey….they do what works best for them, and what works best for them is that, that’s not our style of play, we tend to have more fun, and more jokey like, and as you can see, that’s why we are now eliminated.
(laughter)
Julie: That didn’t bother you?
Tramel: They are intelligent girls
Talicia: Yea, they are
Tramel: Really what happened, was that they had their own way of playing for that leg, and you can’t fault them for that.

My tape ended, but I saw it as it aired, and it was pretty much the end of the interview.

An observation: This was the second team that mentioned how smart Heather & Eve was/is. (It was also very heavily emphasized by both Tramel and Talicia, as well as Sylvia and Gina.

"Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Early Show Interview with Talic... vsuri 10-11-02 1
 RE: Early Show Interview with Talic... SaphireLady 10-11-02 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vsuri 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-11-02, 06:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vsuri Click to send private message to vsuri Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Early Show Interview with Talicia and Tramel "
Thanking you buckeygirl for making the transcript available.

Why do Heather and Eve keep on saying: "We graduated from Harvard Law School.."? Why? I hate them for this.

They may be intelligent, went to good school, but is it necessary for them to say this every week?

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-11-02, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Early Show Interview with Talicia and Tramel "
Thank you for sharing. Did not get a chance to watch it myself and always forget I can tape, LOL.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •