1. I own a whistle.
2. I know quite a few hand gestures. Some of then even are used to indicate a football penalty.
3. If people yell at me too much, I'll just say "Bazinga".
4. I use to think being a weathergirl was the ideal job, since I could couch every decision with "chance of..." and wouldn't be fired for repeatedly being wrong. But refs don't have to coordinate their clothes to avoid vanishing into a green screen.
5. I like a job with low job expectations.
6. The concession stands sell beer, so I could enjoy a cold one during halftime since I'd have nothing else to do.