The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Photos on cbs.com"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

unknownsurvivor 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-21-02, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail unknownsurvivor Click to send private message to unknownsurvivor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Photos on cbs.com"
I was just on the cbs site reading up on the survivors and found something interesting that only occurs on three of the merged tribe members. If you go to the survivors page and look at the head shoots, now this page shows the normal photo when you click on a survivor and their profile comes up. But when you look at the head shoots above the profiles, 3 are different than thier profile shots, They have been mirrored the 3 that have been mirrored are Clay, Jan, and Penny. The rest remain the same. I even checked the previous booties to see if any of them have this occuence and the only one is Shi Ann that has a completly differnt photo. I know you can only take the CBS website with a grain of salt but it might be of some value. Possible final 3?

Unknownsurvivor

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Photos on cbs.com ejm92 11-21-02 1
 Not final 3 Bebo 11-22-02 2
 RE: Photos on cbs.com lionsroar 11-22-02 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-21-02, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Photos on cbs.com"
Well, there's always that possibility, but on the contrary, we have heard this time and time again in seasons past and nothing came of it...I think MB may have engineered the CBS website just to screw with the internet viewer's minds...lol...anyways, just going by logic, I doubt they would be the final three...the Pagonging continues tonight....I think the pictures are just flipped to fit better and make the page look better.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-22-02, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Not final 3"
Well, Penny's boot last night kills this theory quickly.

lionsroar 157 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-22-02, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lionsroar Click to send private message to lionsroar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Photos on cbs.com"
Well it can't possibly be the final 3 because Penny is now a goner. But it could be the next 3 voted out. I doubt it means anything but if it did, it could be the next 3 bootees.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •