The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Spoiler from TV Guide --Does it point us to the final 2?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

huntress79 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-17-00, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail huntress79 Click to send private message to huntress79 Click to check IP address of the poster
"Spoiler from TV Guide --Does it point us to the final 2?"
In the next TV Guide, August 19-25, on p.173, there is a Close Up that describes the last episode. Yes, the fire walking happens, and also there is a Q & A about the other Survivors booted off the island. In the final tribal council TV Guide reveals something that may point to who the final 2 are. TV Guide quotes Burnett, saying "Burnett admits to being shocked a what went down. 'A lot of resentment came out' he recalls."

Could this mean that perhaps a verbal fight breaks out and Rich is in the final 2? Personally, if I was on the jury I'd hold resentment against Rich because he controlled who got booted off. Another possibility is Sue is in the final 2 because alot of people have gotten mad at her in the past and she is pretty nasty isn't she?

In my opinion, due to this excerpt from the TV guide 2 people are left, and they aren't really liked. The most logical answer as to the final two is Rich and Sue. But I hope I'm not right about this because I really don't want Sue or Rich win the million. They're both making me mad at how they're playing the game. Oh well, my case rests.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Spoiler from TV Guide --Does it... waynehead 08-17-00 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

waynehead 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-17-00, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail waynehead Click to send private message to waynehead Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Spoiler from TV Guide --Does it point us to the final 2?"
The guys at CBS have been masters of misinformation - don't trust anything that comes directly or indirectly from them.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •