The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"To what is Jan Reacting?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-21-02, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"To what is Jan Reacting?"
These are the vidcaps that are leading us to conclude that Jan wins immunity. Are we sure?

To what is Jan reacting?

A torch is burning in front of her. She is still in the running for immunity.

Did she just win? Then why isn’t she holding a snuffer?

Is Jeff approaching her with the Immunity Necklace? Then why is no one standing near her congratulating her?

It looks like the game is still going on. What just happened to get this reaction from her?

Did she just witness the “blatant betrayal that shocked all”? Did Penny just snuff Jakes torch? Did Jake just snuff Penny’s torch?

Jan is reacting to something, but it’s not winning immunity

Jan is a still logical choice to win immunity…but not because of this vidcap.

Krautboy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: To what is Jan Reacting? MarquesanHunter 11-21-02 1
 RE: To what is Jan Reacting? Bungler 11-21-02 2
   RE: To what is Jan Reacting? Krautboy 11-21-02 5
 RE: To what is Jan Reacting? AZ_Leo 11-21-02 3
 RE: To what is Jan Reacting? PussycatDoll 11-21-02 4
   RE: To what is Jan Reacting? Wacko Jacko 11-21-02 6
 RE: To what is Jan Reacting? steppingrazor42 11-21-02 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MarquesanHunter 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-21-02, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MarquesanHunter Click to send private message to MarquesanHunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: To what is Jan Reacting?"
my theory on that sequence of pictures is that Jan is either reacting to JP telling her that she has just won Immunity or that it is down to 3 people and one of the other two chooses to snuff the other persons torch not Jan's. This allows Jan to be the winner of Immunity by then snuffing the last persons torch.

MH or I could be totally wrong ;)

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-21-02, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: To what is Jan Reacting?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-21-02 AT 11:41 AM (EST)

Krautboy,

Even though I just sent my SFever prediction to Trish, with this vidcap as potential proof of a Jan win (a la Clay's reaction shot last week), I think you're right.

Jan wouldn't know she's won unless she's snuffing a final remaining player's torch. At first, I was thinking that this shot could be proof that she'd just found out that she answered correctly in a final faceoff with someone and that meant that she's in line to make the final snuff. BUT in the shot of Penny going to snuff someone's torch, Clay and Brian are seen standing behind their torches with answer cubes in their hands. If Penny had answered correctly in this shot, where's the cube? She could have dropped it or set it down, or something like that, and this shot could indeed be a legitimate reaction to winning IC, but I don't think it's concrete proof.

edited to add this could very well be proof that she doesn't win IC. Think of it this way. She's got one torch lit in front of her. Jeff asks everyone their answers. For whatever reason, Jan goes first and is wrong. She sets her cube down. Then we go on to Player X, and maybe Y, Z, A & B. Assume that only Player X is left, and X gets it right. That means Jan is the only remaining torch to be snuffed. Jan reacts with a laugh, "Oh my, here s/he comes to snuff me." X wins IC, and Jan's back on the chopping block. -- And the more that I think about it, the more likely this scenario seems to me.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-21-02, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: To what is Jan Reacting?"
Bungler: I like your edited scenario alot. Makes sense that Jan is smiling at a team mate about to snuff her...Helen perhaps?

Krautboy

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-21-02, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: To what is Jan Reacting?"
I'm not putting too much faith in Jan's reactions one way or the other. Although I don't recall how she has acted at challenges, in the past she has been shown to either overreact or react inappropriately to things.

PussycatDoll 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-21-02, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PussycatDoll Click to send private message to PussycatDoll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: To what is Jan Reacting?"
I thought this was the eternal flame for all the creatures she has buried

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-21-02, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: To what is Jan Reacting?"
It doesn't mean Diddly Squat.

Jan is the most emotional survivor I have seen yet. For all I know she could be enjoying Magilla or something stupid like that.

But to try to answer your question, to me it appears at night and no one else is standing next to her. If it was TC than why is she alone?

If you ask me it looks more like a RC than an IC.

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-21-02, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: To what is Jan Reacting?"
I think Jan's reacting to getting her "coconuts chopped", or something, she's a freak, she probably is just OVERreacting to something minor. Oh-my-heck! This clip is to make us think she wins.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •