The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Report from other sites - SurvivorNews"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-21-02, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Report from other sites - SurvivorNews"
LAST EDITED ON 11-21-02 AT 03:19 PM (EST)

Snewser has not come out yet with his official pick for the week - at least, not on his site - but he has laid some clues on the Voted Off board. He also updated his scorecard yesterday, and I found some of that information to be quite interesting.

Here's the link to the scorecard: http://www.survivornews.net/snn.php?sid=scorecard

Snewser is predicting a continued Pagonging and a CG final 5. He is also sticking with his pre-E1 prediction of Jan as the winner of the whole enchilada.

On Voted Off, his clues point to Penny being this week's bootee. I'll update this thread once he posts it officially on his site. Edited to add that it's now official on his site - thanks volmel.

This was the most interesting piece of information on the page to me:

Look for a a continued Pagonging of Sook Jai. The older folks are indeed ruling the roost.

I didn't add the italics, that came straight from him. So it looks like Clay and the women, as the older folks, are calling more shots that we've been seeing up to this point. Unless he's referring to just Clay on the ruling, but then how would Jan win the whole thing?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Report from other sites - Survi... volmel 11-21-02 1
   RE: Report from other sites - Survi... blacknwhitedog 11-21-02 4
       RE: Report from other sites - Survi... Bebo 11-21-02 5
 RE: Report from other sites - Survi... katem 11-21-02 2
   RE: Report from other sites - Survi... Q 11-21-02 3
       RE: Report from other sites - Survi... TXlady 11-21-02 6
           Reasons for picking Penny to go... Rain Crow 11-21-02 7
               RE: Reasons for picking Penny to go... TXlady 11-21-02 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volmel 362 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-21-02, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volmel Click to send private message to volmel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Report from other sites - SurvivorNews"
It's up now. He picked Penny.

Who is ashamed that she hit "refresh" on survivornews over and over to get the pick.

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-02, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Report from other sites - SurvivorNews"
Here's what snewser says

Hey MB:
We (clap) don't tell no lies.
Back it up and do it again.
We (clap) know all your tricks.
Chuay Gahn are number one!
Dominate and Devastate.
We'll blow you away!
Chuay Gahn is number one and we are here to stay!

blacknwhitedog
It's just a show, I should really just relax...mst3k

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-02, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Report from other sites - SurvivorNews"
Chuay Gahn is number one and we are here to stay!

And if you click on this phrase, you go to an article about Penny.

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-21-02, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Report from other sites - SurvivorNews"
Those photos of Penny make her look even more evil

(c) 2002 GeorgiaBelle Creations, Inc. All rights reserved

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-21-02, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Report from other sites - SurvivorNews"
I agree Katem.
Here she is as a college sophomore, flexing some muscles and jogging in Byrd Stadium.

Also, does anyone else think she lost weight prior to the show, since these pics, or is she just skinny now?

Ok enough non-spoiler comments from me. I will go to bashers for Penny comments now.

Never Let Them See You Bleed

TXlady 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-21-02, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TXlady Click to send private message to TXlady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Report from other sites - SurvivorNews"
What's the reason for everyone picking Penny for a boot?

To me she doesn't seem like as much of a threat as others since she's not winning challenges and isn't all that liked. So why boot her and not someone else whom is a threat? I know the reasoning for booting Jake, or even Ted/Brian/Clay. But at the moment can't figure out why everyone's picking Penny.

Rain Crow 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-21-02, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rain%20Crow Click to send private message to Rain%20Crow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Reasons for picking Penny to go..."
can be found on many posts. I particularly like the reasons stated by FesterFan1 and Krautboy on the voting thread. I see that you are new to the Board, and it can be hard to keep up with all the threads and theories. You might check out the "State of the Spoiling" thread and click on the links that may catch your interest. If you have lots of time, surf the threads and you will find LOTS of thinking and speculating...sometimes too much ...even my head starts to swim at times. Anyway, welcome aboard!

"Onward Thru the Fog"

TXlady 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-21-02, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TXlady Click to send private message to TXlady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Reasons for picking Penny to go..."
Thank you! I think that's what's happening, brain on overload.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •