The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Report from other sites - Paratrooper"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-21-02, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Report from other sites - Paratrooper"
Paratrooper's site is now requiring donations for access, so we're only going to be able to get limited information without shelling out $$$. However, there are two pictures available on the main page, and one of them sheds light on whom Paratrooper is picking for this week.

The first picture appears to be a hazy TC picture, with the caption "Do you see what I see?" Sarcastic comment: If that's all Paratrooper sees, he needs a better prescription for his eyeglasses.

The second image is of an animated walking Penny. Hmmm...wonder what he's trying to tell us there...(/sarcasm)

Here's the link for those who would like to check it out themselves:
http://www.survivorparatrooper.com/

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Report from other sites - Parat... ZJ 11-21-02 1
 walk with me? belaf 11-21-02 2
 Tweaked George Tirebiter 11-21-02 3
   RE: Tweaked Bungler 11-21-02 4
       RE: Tweaked I_AM_HE 11-21-02 5
       RE: Tweaked true 11-21-02 6
       RE: Tweaked PhillyBrat 11-22-02 7
           RE: Tweaked ivoryElephant 11-22-02 8
               RE: Tweaked Q 11-22-02 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ZJ 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-21-02, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ZJ Click to send private message to ZJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Report from other sites - Paratrooper"
I can't see the pic clearly, if I were to make an association, a bald head, maybe Ted?

belaf 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-21-02, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail belaf Click to send private message to belaf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "walk with me?"
Did anyone notice the message when you put the mouse over the walking penny picture?
I would guess this is his prediction but didn't paratrooper predict at the beginning that Penny would be in the final three?
I'm confused? Any thoughts

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-21-02, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Tweaked"
FWIW, I tried playing with levels, etc. Succeeded in getting more detail--hats to the left, some facial features within the fire. Cropped it to get the file size down a bit.

GT
Hail Eris! All hail Discordia!

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-21-02, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Tweaked"
I figured it out! Whichever tribe member is really an alien wins!

Bungler

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-02, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Tweaked"
OH MY HECK Bungler!!! Too funny! ROFL

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-02, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Tweaked"
ROTFLMAO! That is too much, Bungler! Hahahahaha!

PhillyBrat 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-22-02, 07:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhillyBrat Click to send private message to PhillyBrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Tweaked"
Bungler you are too much!

Thanks for the laugh!!

And then there were none....

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-22-02, 07:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Tweaked"
I know we can't dis people but can I just dis his theory?

His theory is total crap!

Last year he showed this ambiguous seashell that could have meant Kathy, sean or VEe won.

Then this year he flip flops between Shii ann or Penny winning. He was adament about it. He still claims a Sook Jai wins. Once Jake is eliminated that will put an end to it.

"I got a kiss from Clay Jordan, oh my god am I queen for a day" - Helen Glover

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-22-02, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Tweaked"
I hope so Ivory. Although Pagonging is predictable, I would just be upset if they kept Jake. I know he was eldest, but his choice for a team fell apart, and HE should be held accountable for choosing only Young, Good looking tribe members. The Chewies should remember the fact that he did not CHOOSE a single one of THEM while he had the chance, so why should they KEEP him in the game.

Never Let Them See You Bleed

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •