The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jerk"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Nanook 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-09-03, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nanook Click to send private message to Nanook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jerk"
Can I just say that LeeAnn is a complete b*tch. It's true that they're all after the same man, but she could still have a little class and show the other women some respect. All she does is shout at everyone, whine, complain, walk around with her nose in the air, and speak highly of herself. She seems to think her sh*t doesn't stink. She was being such a baby about being voted least compatible with Bob, that election was hard for everyone to do and obviously someone was going to be put in that position. She's all "waaa waaaa you're all ganging up on me. You all went behind my back and voted against me because I clicked with Bob and got to spend time alone with him." Oh shut up. I really hope she doesn't get a rose on the next show.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jerk WickedWidow 10-09-03 1
 RE: Jerk girlie78 10-10-03 2
   RE: Jerk KScott 10-10-03 3
       RE: Jerk girlie78 10-12-03 13
 RE: Jerk Guppin1234 10-10-03 4
 RE: Jerk gagme 10-10-03 5
   RE: Jerk RealityAddict 10-10-03 6
       RE: Jerk gagme 10-10-03 7
   RE: Jerk Spidey 10-10-03 10
   RE: Jerk Chrissy gal 10-10-03 11
   RE: Jerk sorgee 10-14-03 18
 RE: Jerk triednottowatch 10-10-03 8
 RE: Jerk ILuvBob 10-10-03 9
   RE: Jerk deetsiepie 10-11-03 12
 RE: Jerk smiley 10-13-03 14
   RE: Jerk--- POSSIBLE SPOILER girlie78 10-13-03 15
       RE: Jerk--- POSSIBLE SPOILER escapedude 10-14-03 16
           RE: Jerk--- POSSIBLE SPOILER girlie78 10-14-03 17
               RE: Jerk--- POSSIBLE SPOILER indian girl 10-15-03 19
                   RE: Jerk--- POSSIBLE SPOILER girlie78 10-15-03 20
                       RE: Jerk--- POSSIBLE SPOILER girlie2003 10-15-03 21
                           RE: Jerk--- POSSIBLE SPOILER PepeLePew13 10-16-03 22
                               RE: Jerk--- POSSIBLE SPOILER smiley 10-16-03 24
                           RE: Jerk--- POSSIBLE SPOILER girlie78 10-16-03 23
                               RE: Jerk--- POSSIBLE SPOILER DebCapsFan 10-16-03 25
                                   MEEEEOOOWWWWW Guppin1234 10-18-03 48
                               This is getting good! jkokoj 10-16-03 26
                                   RE: This is getting good! PepeLePew13 10-16-03 27
                                       RE: LeeAnn leogirl_21 10-16-03 28
                                           RE: LeeAnn WickedWidow 10-16-03 32
                                               ...then men are stupid Guppin1234 10-16-03 35
                                           RE: LeeAnn Guppin1234 10-16-03 34
                                       I don't think Bob is clueless jkokoj 10-16-03 33
                                           RE: I don't think Bob is clueless Chrissy gal 10-16-03 38
 Question? Breezy 10-16-03 29
   RE: Question? Chrissy gal 10-16-03 30
       RE: Question? weltek 10-16-03 31
           How about the way LeAnne treated Ka... Guppin1234 10-16-03 37
   Jenny: Airhead yes, nasty no Guppin1234 10-16-03 36
       RE: Jenny: Airhead yes, nasty no escapedude 10-16-03 39
           RE: Jenny: Airhead yes, nasty no triednottowatch 10-17-03 40
 Leeann.... thndrkttn 10-17-03 41
   RE: Leeann.... jkokoj 10-17-03 42
       RE: Leeann.... motorkitty 10-17-03 43
       RE: Leeann.... motorkitty 10-17-03 44
   RE: Leeann.... BriarRosie 10-17-03 45
   RE: Leeann.... smiley 10-17-03 46
       Bob's mom sorgee 10-17-03 47
 Leeann's great with OLD people... superstepmom1 10-21-03 49
 RE: Jerk Suds 10-22-03 50
   RE: Jerk Chrissy gal 10-22-03 51
       RE: Jerk escapedude 10-22-03 52

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

WickedWidow 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-09-03, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WickedWidow Click to send private message to WickedWidow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jerk"
Lee Ann is very immature and hopefully Bob will see that. Can't wait until next week to see if he realizes what a brat she is. If he keeps her, he is definitely the "jerk".

girlie78 23 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-03, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail girlie78 Click to send private message to girlie78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jerk"
I've said from the beginning that the true Lee-Ann would surface soon, and she has. When you said that "All she does is shout at everyone, whine, complain, walk around with her nose in the air, and speak highly of herself." you hit the nail on the head. She was always like that at work, too.

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-10-03, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jerk"
I have been waiting for you to reply so that I could say "you were right"! I hate saying that I am wrong but LeeAnn has turned into a witch! Girlie you know what you are talking about!

- Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself. - Harvey Fierstein

10-12-03, 01:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail girlie78 Click to send private message to girlie78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Jerk"
Well, when you work with someone for a year, you tend to learn what kind of person they are.

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-10-03, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jerk"
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-03 AT 01:20 PM (EST)

Yes, she is rather abrasive huh?

You would think that being voted least likely would be a wake-up call for her. Most people would use that as an opportunity to take a look at themselves, but not Leanne. The girls summed it up well with immaturity, but at the same time they need to trust Bob's judgement.

The new phone book is here! The new phone book is here! - Steve Martin "The Jerk"

gagme 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-10-03, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gagme Click to send private message to gagme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jerk"
I think Leann seems like a total hag as well... she must feel pretty confident after her date next week to think it would be appropriate to ##### bob out...

HOWEVER
from this video cap, it looks like she gets one more date...

isn't that her, with Brooke and Meredith??

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-10-03, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jerk"
OH, you're right...looks like she will stick around for at least one more rose ceremony. Good eye gagme!

gagme 2 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-03, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gagme Click to send private message to gagme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jerk"
thanks

i am participating in a pool for this show, so i studied up before i made my picks --
here's what i figured will happen:

bob picks next round:
brooke, meredith, estella, leeann, mary, kelly jo

final four:
meredith, estella, kelly jo, mary

final three:
meredith, kelly jo, mary

final two:
meredith, kelly jo

bob's wife to be?:
meredith

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-10-03, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jerk"
In Webby's Ep. 4 Press Release thread, it states: Meanwhile, the remaining ten women go on three and five-person dates,

So maybe this shot is one of those 3 person dates in Ep. 4 and she still gets the boot? I can only hope...

On second thought, if 10 women go on 3 AND 5 person dates, it must be 3 and 5 persons total. (One date of Bob + 2 and 2 dates of Bob + 4) Otherwise the math doesn't work.

So you are probably right and this shot is from a future ep. Ugh.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-10-03, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jerk"
Good catch gagme! Maybe the scene with her being snotty to Bob is not from this Rose Ceremony. Maybe it is the Rose Ceremony going from 6 to 4. Does anyone still have a tape of the show? What other women were inside discussing LeeAnn's meltdown while she talked to Bob? Maybe we know who will get roses this week.

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-03, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Jerk"
for episode 4 there is supposed to be a single date, a 3 girl date and a 5 girl date. maybe this is the 3 girl date.

i'm still not convinced that leeann stays.

triednottowatch 281 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-10-03, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail triednottowatch Click to send private message to triednottowatch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jerk"
I had to tape it Thu and didn't get to watch it until last night, so I didn't look at the boards yesterday.

I'm waiting for the season when they have that one woman in the house who takes not s**t from anyone. Too bad she wasn't there last night, because when LeeAnn got up and patted Jenny on the arm so condescendingly and then walked away, I have loved to see someone throw a good old-fashioned @$$ whipping on her.

I just THOUGHT Kirsten was a beyotch last season. LeeAnn has taken it to an art form. I can't wait to see her crushed and sent home boo-hooing. ("please let her be crushed, please let her be crushed, please let her be crushed," he fervently prays)

ILuvBob 13 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-03, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ILuvBob Click to send private message to ILuvBob Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jerk"
I hope LeeAnn doesn't make it either! She acts like someone in high shcool, or even elementary. I have an 11 year old, that is more mature than her. LOL

deetsiepie 14 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-03, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail deetsiepie Click to send private message to deetsiepie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Jerk"
Leeann is just vile. I cannot believe how rude she was to practically everyone this week. I was so proud of Estella saying, "If you want to stay here and be miserable, then be yourself." It took Leeann a few seconds to realize she'd just been put down. She was so awful to Jenny - but then later, when Leeann's date box comes, it's Jenny & Meredith upstairs with her coaxing her to come down. I thought Jenny said she was done with Leeann... she's either very forgiving, or a gluton for punishment! Leeann should be ashamed of herself.

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-13-03, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Jerk"
I am hoping she sticks around until the final 2 then gets DUMPED. I would love to hear her speech in the limo on the way out *giggle*

10-13-03, 07:39 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Jerk--- POSSIBLE SPOILER"
>I am hoping she sticks around
>until the final 2 then
>gets DUMPED. I would love
>to hear her speech in
>the limo on the way
>out *giggle*
>
>

Well, I worked with Lee-Ann last year and she lives around here. There have been some rumors that she at least makes it to the final 3. I don't know how true those rumors are, but that's what the word around here is.

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-03, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Jerk--- POSSIBLE SPOILER"
Girlie-
Are you in Atlanta..? So am i..Wouldnt it be funny to run into LeeAnn here..I think it is highly unlikely Bob would move down here for her..lol

10-14-03, 07:28 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Jerk--- POSSIBLE SPOILER"
>Girlie-
>Are you in Atlanta..? So am
>i..Wouldnt it be funny to
>run into LeeAnn here..I think
>it is highly unlikely Bob
>would move down here for
>her..lol

I am in a small town about 45 minutes from Atlanta. Lee-Ann isn't in Atlanta, but another small town not too far from here. I would probably have a better chance of running into here. Actually, I could "run into" her if I want to. But I try to avoid her, just as I always have.

indian girl 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-15-03, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail indian%20girl Click to send private message to indian%20girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Jerk--- POSSIBLE SPOILER"
Hi Girlie,

Quick question, Lee Ann is an elementary school teacher right? How does she treat her kids? I can't figure out how she could have any compassion for her school kids, it just doesn't seem like a personality trait she could possibly posses.

p.s I'm in a pool here at work and we had to rate the 15 girls from 15th to first place and unfortunately Lee Ann was my number 2. So for my pool's sake I hope she gets to number 2 and then Bob drops her like a hot potato!

10-15-03, 06:37 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Jerk--- POSSIBLE SPOILER"
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-03 AT 06:18 AM (EST)

Well, I don't like to talk bad about Lee-Ann... wait, who am I kidding? Yes I do.

Yes, she is an elementary school teacher. This year she is teaching pre-Kindergarten in another county, so I don't see her interaction with the kids this year. But last year she taught second grade at my school. I can't honestly say what kind of teacher she is overall, because I was never in her classroom, but her interaction with kids around the school wasn't always positive. I never saw her be very hateful to a child, but she just doesn't give off that warm, compassionate vibe that most teachers possess. You have to be warm and caring to work with little kids, and she just always seemed cold. I will admit that about 90% of the time I walked past her classroom, her voice was raised and at time she was yelling. I see her as a person with little to no patience. Especially with her colleagues. She's a spoiled brat and liked to sulk and whine if things didn't go her way. She got into a screaming and yelling fight with one of her 2nd grade teammates in the hallway one day during school hours. When the principal came to break things up, she ended up yelling at him, too.

Sorry to be so long-winded.

girlie2003 2 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-03, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail girlie2003 Click to send private message to girlie2003 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Jerk--- POSSIBLE SPOILER"
You don't have your facts correct on that last statement.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-03, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Jerk--- POSSIBLE SPOILER"
Oh, hi there, Lee-Ann. Kids treating you well since you got back?

Heidi: My biggest assets to the tribe are my athletic skills and my intelligence. I've lost one of them.
Jiffy: Which one?

10-16-03, 07:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Jerk--- POSSIBLE SPOILER"
I was thinking exactly the same thing pepe LOL

Hey LeeAnn

10-16-03, 04:57 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Jerk--- POSSIBLE SPOILER"
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-03 AT 05:11 AM (EST)

>You don't have your facts correct
>on that last statement.

Umm, well actually I believe that I do. Please tell me what it is that you think I am wrong about and maybe I can further explain.

DebCapsFan 2747 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-16-03, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DebCapsFan Click to send private message to DebCapsFan Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Jerk--- POSSIBLE SPOILER"
Cat fight. I'll go get the jello!

10-18-03, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "MEEEEOOOWWWWW"
What did lesbian #1 say to lesbian #2 when she jumped on top of her?......

CAT FIGHT!

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-16-03, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "This is getting good!"
Here kitty, oops I mean Lee Ann!

Girlie, thanks for the info. I don't doubt your info one bit. The way Lee Ann has presented herself on TV and to the other girls, she seems very self centered and stuck on herself.

Her comment about herself last night while on the cruise with Bob made me nausous. Bob complimented her and said she looked beautiful. What does Lee Jerk say, "Yes I do"! Puke

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-03, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: This is getting good!"
I noticed that, too.

Either Bob is completely clueless to the obvious dynamics going on with the 10 women while he was mingling around just before the rose ceremony or the producers twisted his arm to keep her on for the drama/cat-fight factor. It was clearly obvious that Lee-Jerk wasn't fitting in well with the other women and surely Bob isn't that blind, is he?

It's too bad that an alleged 'nicer' girl had to be booted in order to keep a drama queen like Lee-Jerk on.

Heidi: My biggest assets to the tribe are my athletic skills and my intelligence. I've lost one of them.
Jiffy: Which one?

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-16-03, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: LeeAnn"
OMG...I cannot believe LeeAnn! At first when the show premiered I thought, okay she seems nice but...OMG! After like 2 episodes she turned into a monster! She's crazy and I really don't understand why Bob would want to keep her around...she's freaky. And after the stuff she said and the way she acted during last night's episode, I really wonder about her...uggh.

WickedWidow 19 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-03, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WickedWidow Click to send private message to WickedWidow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: LeeAnn"
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-03 AT 12:13 PM (EST)

Men flock to women like LeeAnn - she is playing it up that "no one likes her" and so she is a helpless creature and is counting on Bob to save her from the other women that are picking on her. After she put it point blank to Bob not to keep her unless she was going to be in the finals you would have thought that he would have dumped her instead of keeping her. She is the "damsel in distress" and Bob is the "knight in shining armour riding to the rescue".

10-16-03, 01:25 PM (EST)
35. "...then men are stupid"
Leanne will have her man hen pecked in no time being just as
b!tchy with him as she is with the girls. Is Leanne a by product... I mean can we blame this on her parents?

10-16-03, 01:20 PM (EST)
34. "RE: LeeAnn"
And in the previews for next week, they show her leaving for a date with Bob then she addresses the other girls: "See ya Chikas"

She must be shot.

10-16-03, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "I don't think Bob is clueless"
about the situation with the girls. He just does not have a good take on what has happened so far.

Last night when Kelly Jo had her private moment with Bob started out by saying that she wanted to be serious and not talk about the other girls and forget about what is going on with them.

I think the other girls are talking to Bob about Lee Jerk but he is just wanting to form his own opinion. I think he did get a taste last night about who Lee Ann may really be.

As for him giving her the rose after her whole miserable act, not sure why he did it other than to give her a chance. I know before last night he really must have liked her. That or like Pepe said the Producers urged him to keep her around, which is really horrible.

10-16-03, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: I don't think Bob is clueless"
I love your new sig pic jkokoj!

I'm hoping that Bob's choice of LeeAnn was really the producers' choice.

During "the Bachelorette" Shakes the Clown said that he thought that Trista only got to choose some of the men who got roses and the producers chose the rest. I think that was the case, because she zeroed in on Ryan and Charlie right from the start and didn't seem very interested in any of the others. I think the producers wanted her to keep creepy Russ because they thought it made the show more interesting (although it almost made my family stop watching!).

Bob has said in some interviews that he was interested in the woman he ended up with from the very beginning. I think LeeAnn will go far just for the added conflict she brings to the show.

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-03, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Question?"
I must have missed something somewhere, what did Jenny do to her that was so horrible? She was just so happy that Jenny didn't get a rose. I remember her being nasty to Jenny but I don't remember Jenny ever saying anything to her.

Lee-Jerk needs an attitude adjustment with a sledgehammer.

10-16-03, 11:50 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Question?"
If you missed something, then I missed it too. Jenny never seemed to do anything to LeeJerk (but I must say that jealousy can be very subtle). Jenny seems nice, but not too bright. Maybe LeeAnn was projecting her own insecurities on Jenny.

It looked to me like LeeAnn was wearing the same dress last night that Jenny wore the first night. Did Jenny lend her dress to LeeJerk?

Chrissy gal

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-03, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Question?"
Ditto on both. I don't know what the rif is between Jenny & LeeAnn. Maybe Jenny was honest about her being a brat.

And yes, it DID look like the same dress. Ugly.

10-16-03, 01:36 PM (EST)
37. "How about the way LeAnne treated Karin"
Karin really rised above the occasion. She even looked past all of LeAnne's social ineptitude and helped her get ready, she tried to have a heart-to-heart one-on-one talk with LeAnne, and LeAnne slammed Karin during that little conversation. I wanted to smack them both, it's like Karin don't waste your time, and smacking LeAnne, well.... you know, just for sport.

10-16-03, 01:31 PM (EST)
36. "Jenny: Airhead yes, nasty no"
Jenny wasn't nasty. Jenny tended to try to talk to LeAnne a little too much, talking in circles, and I think this just made LeAnne's blood boil, so she patted Jenny's little hand and walked away. Jenny is the kind of girl that doesn't seem to be bothered by hostile social signals like most of us do, either that or she's just completely clueless.

LeAnne definitely needs a lesson in humility.

10-16-03, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Jenny: Airhead yes, nasty no"
I think Jenny was just clueless..Plus she is a very sweet girl..Anyway im not sure what Bob was thinking when he decided to keep LeeAnn around..I firmly believe the producers wanted her around for the drama..Cause if y ou think about it all the girls pretty much get along cept her..
I do believe Bob would have sent her packing after her "ultimatum" lol...Anyway we will have to see..

triednottowatch 281 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-03, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail triednottowatch Click to send private message to triednottowatch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Jenny: Airhead yes, nasty no"
I tend to agree with you on the reason for keeping LeeAnn around. It had to be pressure from the producers. If not, then Bob is the biggest idiot in the world.

Who in his right mind would let her call him on the carpet on the show in which HE is the centerpiece (albeit not one of the more attractive centerpieces I've ever seen) and then turn around and give her a freakin rose?(!) If he picks her, then he deserves her.

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-17-03, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Leeann...."
Wednesday was the first time I had watched this series of the Bachelor. I was appalled at the audacity of that witch Leeann.

I was on another board *gasp* and someone posted this. I am never one to believe this stuff but Leeann was shown guzzling champagne so the following shouldn't really surprise any of us. If I had to guess, the girl giving the radio interview was Misty.

"one of the girls who got booted last night was on our local radio station. She said she was balling her eyes out because she didn't want to leave her friends. She said they all became so close to eachother. She said the rose ceremony is actually about 10 hours long. They are all emotionally exhausted. She was balling and telling the camera that she's so upset because she'll miss all her wonderful friends and the producers kept telling her you need to say your upset becuase you wanted Bob. She said so much is cut out it's amazing. She said during that rose cermony that Leeann was so drunk that they had to hold her up during the ceremony and was told to let go of her when the camera got a shot of her. They said during different takes she's was laying on the floor."

Don't know how much truth there is in this but I found it interesting nonetheless and thought I would share.

-hopes Leeann loses BIG TIME.

10-17-03, 12:50 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Leeann...."
You know I wanted to mention how I thought she had drunk too much but I have been having on-line problems and accessing here.

Yes Lee Jerk was drinking the entire Rose ceremony. While sitting with all the girls, while talking with Karin and her confrontation with Bob. She did seem a little sloppy but not fall down drunk sloppy.

I think the pressure got to Lee Jerk and she knew she had to pull something off with Bob. But again, I do believe the Producers are the ones that decided she should stay.

motorkitty 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-17-03, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motorkitty Click to send private message to motorkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Leeann...."
>You know I wanted to mention
>how I thought she had
>drunk too much but I
>have been having on-line problems
>and accessing here.
>
>Yes Lee Jerk was drinking the
>entire Rose ceremony. While
>sitting with all the girls,
>while talking with Karin and
>her confrontation with Bob.
>She did seem a little
>sloppy but not fall down
>drunk sloppy.
>
>I think the pressure got to
>Lee Jerk and she knew
>she had to pull something
>off with Bob. But
>again, I do believe the
>Producers are the ones that
>decided she should stay.
>
>

motorkitty 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-17-03, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motorkitty Click to send private message to motorkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Leeann...."
I missed almost the whole show----I only saw the rose ceremony, and I was very surprised that he picked her......but I definitely agree that the producers have their hands in this one----there always has to be one bitchy girl that the rest of them don't get along with (Kirsten in the last Bachelor) and they keep her around for the conflict and drama which = higher ratings. I am just going to make damned good and certail that I don't miss the one where she will get sent packing----she will probably lose it right in front of everyone----she is such a PSYCHO.......

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-03, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Leeann...."
Kelly Jo made an appearance on a Chicago radio station today, and she mentioned that they did drink a LOT because there wasn't anything else to do at the house.

She mentioned that they had kegs, wine, and there was a margarita machine by the pool.

Kelly Jo also went on to say that she definitely wanted to smack LeeAnn when she noticed the way LeeAnn was putting Bob on the defensive. (And she mentioned that Estella also had moments where she wanted to haul off and lay one on LeeAnn, too.)

I got the impression that the whole house o' women wanted to rip LeeAnn a new one on many occasions, including what we saw on the vidcaps for the next episode, "Ciao, chicas!" Ugh.

Lori

Survivor: Adventurers Club
Outdrink, Outlaugh, Outkungaloosh!

10-17-03, 02:53 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Leeann...."
Ok unless the producers rig who he is going to pick how on earth do they explain that Bob WANTED to pick someone who was falling down drunk?

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-03, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "Bob's mom"
i bet that bob is giving leeann a second chance because his mom liked her. however, i think that when his "friends" move into the house they will see right through leeann and she will be leaving shortly thereafter.

superstepmom1 211 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-03, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail superstepmom1 Click to send private message to superstepmom1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "Leeann's great with OLD people..."
If you go to ABC and look at the bachelorettes page, Leeann states that she is most proud of being great with kids and OLD PEOPLE....OLD, how about calling them the elderly. Can you just see Leeann, in a Grammy Home (Which is what I call homes for the ELDERLY), giving meds, changing beds, and being involved with "OLD PEOPLE"...HA..she'd run out as fast as she knocks back a glass of champagne.

Why is Leeann ready to get married? Because her friends are engaged and she wants that too. What a great reason to want to be married....because her friends are. My EX-friend wanted to get married when I got engaged, because she felt left out. Needless to say, she's single and looking for ANOTHER husband since she rushed into things with Mr. Wrong.

This girl has ISSUES.

Suds 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-03, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Suds Click to send private message to Suds Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Jerk"
I agree totally LeeAnn is the rudest most self-centered child that I have ever seen. She really must be setting a good example for her students. I cannot believe that the school board would put up with such nasty childish person. We can only hope that Bob will get tired of her whinning and see through that fake smile. I could not believe that he didn't ask any of the other girls why they had picked her as the most unlikely match. I have a feeling that Bob may be gullible but hopefully his friends will set him straight. These reality shows always seem to have one person that everyone loves to hate. I wish they could just pick normal people instead of all these disfunctional losers. As you can tell my vote goes to cast the BRAT out.

10-22-03, 11:28 AM (EST)
51. "RE: Jerk"
>>As you can tell my vote goes to cast the BRAT out.<<

Welcome to SB, Suds!! I like your choice of words!

>>I wish they could just pick normal people instead of all these disfunctional losers.<<

The funny thing is that we all say this, yet we talk the most about the disfunctional losers and pretty much ignore the rest. As much as I hate to admit it, maybe they are really giving us what we want. However, when I look at the recent Survivor and the overwhelming support for Rupert, I think that we could really get behind someone who is natural and caring if the producers would spend more time letting the person's personality show through.

Chrissy gal

10-22-03, 08:16 PM (EST)
52. "RE: Jerk"
>>I wish they could just pick normal people instead of all these disfunctional losers.<<

I believe its called an antagonist. The producers and ABC not too mention most reality shows want this kind of Drama..It is what gets ratings and what we like to talk about...
Normal people just dont cut it on these so called "reality" shows..Its all about getting ratings..

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •