The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"IC Winner Poll"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-20-02, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"IC Winner Poll"
This is essentially a voting thread for you to indicate who you think will win the Immunity Challenge. In your subject line state who you think the winner will be:

Brian
Clay
Jan
Jake
Helen
Penny
Ted

and feel free to expound in the body of your post why you think that player will be the holder of the hideous sunburst necklace of immunity.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Jan samboohoo 11-20-02 1
 Penny witenko 11-20-02 2
 Helen Q 11-20-02 3
 Jan Devious Weasel 11-20-02 4
 Jan JohnMc 11-20-02 5
 Penny steppingrazor42 11-20-02 6
 Jan jsanb 11-20-02 7
   Jan VerucaSalt 11-20-02 8
 Jan blacknwhitedog 11-20-02 9
   Clay Jordan ivoryElephant 11-20-02 10
 RE: Jan Brownroach 11-20-02 11
 Jan dabo 11-20-02 12
 Helen Krautboy 11-20-02 13
 B-R-I-A-N BaquaR13 11-20-02 14
 Jan danderoo 11-20-02 15
 Jake ejm92 11-20-02 16
 Jan RudyRules 11-20-02 17
 Jan SteffiGurl 11-21-02 18
 Jan Draco Malfoy 11-21-02 19
 Tally dabo 11-21-02 20
 Jake Bungler 11-21-02 21
 Jake LilNik8 11-21-02 22
 Jan Bebo 11-21-02 23
 Helen Kokoro 11-21-02 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-02, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Jan"
Just going on the shot of her excitement.

witenko 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-20-02, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail witenko Click to send private message to witenko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Penny"
This allows her to stay and Jake to be dismissed.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-20-02, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Helen"
Don't recall her being focused on in any previews for the immunity challenge (others were not focused on either, but she was 2nd last week).

Never Let Them See You Bleed

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-02, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Jan"
Chuay Guan won't let a Sook Jai win. Further, I don't think they will make the Rotu mistake of telegraphing alliances. Therefore, the winner is the going to be the person who is liked the most/perceived as the least likely threat among the five Chuay Guan. I think that person is Jan.

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-20-02, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Jan"
Gotta also go w/the excitement vidcap

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-20-02, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Penny"
I think Jake gets the boot only because Penny wins the IC.

jsanb 178 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-20-02, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jsanb Click to send private message to jsanb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Jan"
Excitement and the CG's won't make the Rotu4 mistake.

Peanut Butter Jeff
"If you thought S3 was bad just wait until S5."

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-20-02, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Jan"
Her face is one of elation and I don't see any other lit torches.

And, MB sometimes give us a "gimme" It makes sense for us to see the winner this week as Jan winning immunity does not affect any surprises at all. She is the last target the contestants are thinking about right now so why not show us?

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-02, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Jan"
I think a CG still wins immunity. So I'll go with Jan.

blacknwhitedog
It's just a show, I should really just relax...mst3k

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-20-02, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Clay Jordan"
What can I say, he is on a roll.

"I got a kiss from Clay Jordan, oh my god am I queen for a day" - Helen Glover

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-02, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jan"
Since it appears this is going to play out like S4's coconut-chop IC, Jan would seem a shoo-in to win.

The CGs will make sure that Jake and Penny don't win. There's no reason to employ camouflage here, as the Rotu 4 should have done with Paschal and Neleh, but it will be interesting to see if any CGs do make a misguided attempt to cover it up by snuffing each others' torches first.

In any case, Jake and Penny, on their respective turns, should beeline for Clay's, Ted's, Brian's, and Helen's torches, and those four are also most likely to go after each other once Penny and Jake are out. Jan will be all but forgotten about in the fray.

11-20-02, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Jan"
The least-threatening player is no one's target at this point.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-20-02, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Helen"
The picture of "Jan's excitement" looks like it might be Penny when you see a clearer image. So I think that image could be Penny with a nervous smile, tensing up as her last torch gets snuffed...focus of the IC since she NEEDS to win...

The nature of the challenge favors the tribe with the Chuay Gahn alliance. The Sook Jai will be targeted by the Chuay Gahn first, then the CG males will turn on each other to conceal alliances and compete as alpha male competitors.

From the CBS preview it also sounds like Penny may turn on Jake...

In the end when the dust settles Helen and Jan are most likely to remain, at which point it's just the luck of the draw that will determine the winner. Last week the eventual winner,(Clay) was not shown in the previews for the IC. This week Helen is hidden in the previews...

Krautboy

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-20-02, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "B-R-I-A-N"
LAST EDITED ON 11-20-02 AT 08:01 PM (EST)

They will all kiss his ass and make him the winner.

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

danderoo 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-20-02, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail danderoo Click to send private message to danderoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Jan"
I gotta go with Jan as well. I hope she enjoys it, I don't think she is going to win another challenge.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-20-02, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Jake"
Just being different, he knows he needs it and he will go for it....alternate Jan, RC Ted/Clay

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-02, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Jan"
Most spoiler info. points in this direction.

"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed." - Rudy Boesch

SteffiGurl 358 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-21-02, 01:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SteffiGurl Click to send private message to SteffiGurl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Jan"
I mean she smiles about everything. She would smile if she loses, but I'm gonna have to go with S4 Vecepia in the promo rule.

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-02, 07:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Jan"
Because God hates me, that's why.

The Chamber of Secrets Has Been Opened. Enemies of the Heir... Beware!

11-21-02, 09:03 AM (EST)
20. "Tally"
19 votes

Jan: 12
Penny: 2
Helen: 2
Clay: 1
Brian: 1
Jake: 1

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-21-02, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Jake"
LAST EDITED ON 11-21-02 AT 12:09 PM (EST)

Rats! ejm92 said it first.

For my reasoning, see the "To what is Jan reacting" topic. My late edit suddenly seems more and more likely to me. And the reason I'm picking Jake as the winner is because I just don't think he goes this week. Why would that be? He's an SJ, so that marks him immediately. An IC necklace would prevent that. I also think he's the charmer going after 2 tribemates from the CBS press release tease. He'll be going after Jan and Helen, who will work with him to eliminate the Chuay Guys before they can eliminate Jake, leaving the three of them to duke it out. Jan's reaction shot seems like the end to me. And the end pits Jan vs. Jake. Jake wins, and Jan reacts like, "Oh my, he's coming to snuff me!"

LilNik8 195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-21-02, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LilNik8 Click to send private message to LilNik8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Jake"
Im just thinking, "hmmm, why would they pick Pin-Knee over Jake" if Pin-Knee is the one to go tonight? Easy, the only other choice was to vote one of their own off. Pin-Knee is not an Immunity threat at all, at least she isn't shown to be, so I see no reason for her to be picked over Jake who is very athletic for someone who has one foot in the grave.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-02, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Jan"
Because MB often gives us shots of the winner in the IC, but not necessarily winning the IC. Jan's reaction shot fits that criteria.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-21-02, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Helen"
LAST EDITED ON 11-21-02 AT 06:11 PM (EST)

Just using last year's as a map, Jake and Penny will be out first, followed by outsiders Clay and Jan. Then it really depends who has more torches and it becomes more random, though I think Brian may turn on Ted to assuade any suspicions of an alliance between them. Sooooo Brian or Helen? Basically just a guess.

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •