The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New speculation, based on latest shows and vidcaps?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

shancock1 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-09-03, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shancock1 Click to send private message to shancock1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"New speculation, based on latest shows and vidcaps?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-03 AT 04:17 PM (EST)

Do any of you out there have any new speculation as to who may get booted next week, or who may be left as the final three?

I have been looking at the old vidcap threads, and I think I am going with Meredith and Kelly in the final three. What do you all think?

Anyone have any new vidcaps or info? Can you tell I love me some spoilers??

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: New speculation, based on lates... shancock1 10-10-03 1
   Meredith/Kelly Jo/Estella or Mary RealityAddict 10-10-03 2
 RE: New speculation, based on lates... Guppin1234 10-10-03 3
   RE: New speculation, based on lates... peachygreen 10-10-03 4
 RE: New speculation, based on lates... peachygreen 10-13-03 5
   RE: New speculation, based on lates... RealityTVGeek 10-13-03 6
       RE: New speculation, based on lates... girlie78 10-13-03 7
           RE: New speculation, based on lates... deetsiepie 10-13-03 13
               RE: New speculation, based on lates... girlie78 10-13-03 18
                   RE: New speculation, based on lates... dajaki 10-15-03 30
           RE: New speculation, based on lates... peachygreen 10-14-03 27
   RE: New speculation, based on lates... shancock1 10-13-03 8
       RE: New speculation, based on lates... RealityTVGeek 10-13-03 9
           RE: New speculation, based on lates... shancock1 10-13-03 10
           Please elaborate? Guppin1234 10-14-03 24
               RE: Please elaborate? peachygreen 10-14-03 25
                   Friend moving in RealityAddict 10-14-03 26
   RE: New speculation, based on lates... deetsiepie 10-13-03 11
       RE: New speculation, based on lates... shancock1 10-13-03 12
           RE: New speculation, based on lates... deetsiepie 10-13-03 14
       RE: New speculation, based on lates... RealityTVGeek 10-13-03 17
   RE: New speculation, based on lates... mspigpen 10-13-03 15
       RE: New speculation, based on lates... deetsiepie 10-13-03 16
       RE: New speculation, based on lates... peachygreen 10-14-03 19
           RE: New speculation, based on lates... ptinwisconsin 10-14-03 20
               RE: New speculation, based on lates... peachygreen 10-14-03 21
                   RE: New speculation, based on lates... ptinwisconsin 10-14-03 23
           RE: New speculation, based on lates... shancock1 10-14-03 22
               RE: New speculation, based on lates... RealityAddict 10-14-03 28
                   RE: New speculation, based on lates... escapedude 10-14-03 29
                   RE: New speculation, based on lates... deetsiepie 10-15-03 31
 RE: New speculation, based on lates... Flappergirl 10-15-03 32
   RE: New speculation, based on lates... Chrissy gal 10-16-03 33
       RE: New speculation, based on lates... Poncho 10-16-03 34
   RE: New speculation, based on lates... jkokoj 10-16-03 37
   Meredith cold? Guppin1234 10-16-03 41
 RE: New speculation, based on lates... DebCapsFan 10-16-03 35
   RE: New speculation, based on lates... Davey74 10-19-03 45
 RE: New speculation, based on lates... Spidey 10-16-03 36
   RE: New speculation, based on lates... peachygreen 10-16-03 38
       RE: New speculation, based on lates... jkokoj 10-16-03 39
       RE: New speculation, based on lates... nutsforreality 10-16-03 40
           RE: New speculation, based on lates... WISHIWASENTWATCHING 10-16-03 42
               Meredith unattractive? EnglProf 10-16-03 43
       RE: New speculation, based on lates... peachygreen 10-16-03 44

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-10-03, 06:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shancock1 Click to send private message to shancock1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: New speculation, based on latest shows and vidcaps?"
Anyone...anyone??

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-10-03, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Meredith/Kelly Jo/Estella or Mary"
If I HAD to pick my final 3 right now I would be fairly certain about Meredith and Kelly Jo...my third pick would be either Estella or Mary. When I looked over the vidcaps again it looks like most of the one-on-one dates are with Bob and dark haired gals, so I guess that's why I'm leaning toward one of those two. Who can tell at this point, really. Who do you think is in the white bathing suit in the shower? Estella?

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-10-03, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: New speculation, based on latest shows "
There's already a voting thread on this topic, but....

1. Leanne
2. Jenny
3. Antoinette
4. Karin

Will be booted next week.

Final three:
Hopefully Meredith, Misty, Brooke and/or Estella.

peachygreen 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-10-03, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail peachygreen Click to send private message to peachygreen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: New speculation, based on latest shows "
My guess for the final three

Kelly Jo, Estella and Mary.

10-13-03, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail peachygreen Click to send private message to peachygreen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: New speculation, based on latest shows and vidcaps?"
I'm pretty sure the final 3 will be Mary, Estella and Kelly Jo.

From this picture, someone on another board found that it is in Cayo Espanto which is a private island in Belize. I looked the island up and it is definately where this picture was taken.

Now I'm fairly positive that is Estella. So it looks like she gets the tropical date.

Now this looks like Kelly Jo and she probably gets the snow date.

This is either Mary or LeeAnn and I'm leaning toward Mary right now.

RealityTVGeek 36 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-03, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityTVGeek Click to send private message to RealityTVGeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: New speculation, based on latest shows and vidcaps?"
Any chance this could be Meredith (with her hair styled differently) in the third picture? That arm seems awfully skinny to be Mary's.

Although I'm sitting here trying to figure out which one of these girls would wear those camo pants...

girlie78 23 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-03, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail girlie78 Click to send private message to girlie78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: New speculation, based on latest shows and vidcaps?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-13-03 AT 07:46 PM (EST)

I'm leaning toward this girl being Lee-Ann. Lee-Ann is very skinny and the arm just looks a lot like hers. Plus she has worn her hair like that... sort of curly/wavy many times before at work.

deetsiepie 14 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-03, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deetsiepie Click to send private message to deetsiepie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: New speculation, based on latest shows and vidcaps?"
I agree, except, doesn't Leeann have a smaller butt than that? Looks like Mary's butt to me.

girlie78 23 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-03, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail girlie78 Click to send private message to girlie78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: New speculation, based on latest shows and vidcaps?"
I think it's hard to tell exactly how big the butt is becasue the shorts/pants are all baggy and camo with big pockets all around.

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-15-03, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: New speculation, based on latest shows and vidcaps?"
So is the purpose of camo pants to hide oneself in the wilderness or to hide the size of one's ass? If it's the latter, I'll run out to buy some right now!

10-14-03, 02:50 PM (EST)
27. "RE: New speculation, based on latest shows and vidcaps?"
>LAST EDITED ON 10-13-03
>AT 07:46 PM (EST)

>
>I'm leaning toward this girl being
>Lee-Ann. Lee-Ann is very
>skinny and the arm just
>looks a lot like hers.
> Plus she has worn
>her hair like that... sort
>of curly/wavy many times before
>at work.

Ack, that is what I was afraid of. I saw Lee-Ann with her hair all wavey at the house last week and about cried thinking, hmm, that's probably her on the chamo date. I don't know if I can handle seeing her for that many more weeks. Oh well. I survived Kirsten's annoyance until the end. Just as long as she isn't the winner.

10-13-03, 07:49 PM (EST)
8. "RE: New speculation, based on latest shows and vidcaps?"
Hmmm...all great thoughts! I am thinking that the first pic is Meredith though. I just cannot picture her not being in the final three. But I guess alot could change between now and then.

10-13-03, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityTVGeek Click to send private message to RealityTVGeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: New speculation, based on latest shows and vidcaps?"
I too, am having a hard time believing that Meredith isn't in the final three. Why would the producers play up their relationship if she weren't at least in the final three???

UNLESS....when Jamie (Bob's friend from the Bachelorette) is living in the house with the girls, he falls in love with Meredith and asks Bob if he can pursue her. Bob, being the stand-up guy that he is, tells Jamie that he can go ahead, and then Bob doesn't give her a rose at the next ceremony. All this so Jamie and Meredith can be together!!

Hey...it could happen!!

10-13-03, 08:22 PM (EST)
10. "RE: New speculation, based on latest shows and vidcaps?"
I went back to some other threads and saw this vidcap...who looks to me like Mary???

The hair looks very similar to this photo...

I don't think the above is Leeann, her hair is too long...

10-14-03, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Please elaborate?"
Bob's friend comes to live with the bachelorettes? When is this? How did you find out?

10-14-03, 02:22 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Please elaborate?"
>Bob's friend comes to live with
>the bachelorettes? When is
>this? How did you
>find out?

I think I read it in a quote from Jamie himself. He says he moves in when there are 6 girls left.

10-14-03, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Friend moving in"
They do this every season. In the past a couple of friends of the Bachelor move in with the contestants and try and help the Bachelor figure out who is best for him. I'm not sure how long the friends stay in the house, but I know they are usually only there for one episode. This season has been different, so who knows how long Jaime (and any other friends of Bobs) will be in the picture?

10-13-03, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deetsiepie Click to send private message to deetsiepie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: New speculation, based on latest shows and vidcaps?"
Not to disagree, but I think the boat photo is Meredit. Estella isn't as tall or as "big" as Meredith is. When Meredith is next to Bob, she's more equal to his sizing and Estella is smaller.

10-13-03, 09:43 PM (EST)
12. "RE: New speculation, based on latest shows and vidcaps?"
>Not to disagree, but I think
>the boat photo is Meredit.
> Estella isn't as tall
>or as "big" as Meredith
>is. When Meredith is
>next to Bob, she's more
>equal to his sizing and
>Estella is smaller.

I think the woman on the boat is Meredith as well. For some reason I feel like I have seen that same clip/picture, and you can see that it is Meredith. Maybe I am just hallucinating? ;o)

10-13-03, 09:47 PM (EST)
14. "RE: New speculation, based on latest shows and vidcaps?"
There are several in that line (3 or 4) none of them actually show the girl too well, but it sure seems like Meredith, the size the hair.

10-13-03, 10:21 PM (EST)
17. "RE: New speculation, based on latest shows and vidcaps?"
>Not to disagree, but I think the boat photo is Meredit. Estella >isn't as tall or as "big" as Meredith is. When Meredith is next >to Bob, she's more equal to his sizing and Estella is smaller.

This is true! Estella is TINY. If you look at her in group shots she is one of the smallest girls there. Not just height, (her bio says she's 5'6") but she is just super-small framed. Meredith is 5'10" and not a skinny-minnie.

I think the hot tub/pool shots of Estella & Bob making out are on a different date and Meredith gets the Belize date.

mspigpen 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-13-03, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mspigpen Click to send private message to mspigpen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: New speculation, based on latest shows and vidcaps?"
Hi peachygreen,

That was I the very insane with Bachelor 4 who speculated that this was Estella with Bob in Cayo Espanto. I really was hoping that Meredith was going to go all the way but, from other pictures of Estella and Bob in a pool/hot tub it appears to be this place.

After Bob eliminates Leann and Brooke in episode 4/Oct. 22nd. He has Mary, Kelly Jo, Estella and Meredith left and at this point he will go to their hometowns right? So I think since we don't see Meredith in anymore-sneak peaks she may be eliminated after the hometown dates. I need to get help after this show stops airing. AAHHHHH! Can’t wait for the reunion show.

bye, mspigpen

10-13-03, 10:15 PM (EST)
16. "RE: New speculation, based on latest shows and vidcaps?"
The more and more I examine the boat photo (blew it up, etc.) I think you might be right, I think that might be Estella!!

10-14-03, 12:26 PM (EST)
19. "RE: New speculation, based on latest shows and vidcaps?"
I'm glad I'm not the only one who needs to find a Bachelors ananyomis group after B4 is over. LOL

I have always thought that the boat picture was Estella. The way the hair is, is very similar to how Estella wears her hair a lot around the house and in pics (published by ABC) previewing the waterpark date. I do that with my hair all the time and pieces fall down. When Meredith has her hair pulled back, it wouldn't come down as far.

And here it is in that falling down mode in the hottub. (which also looks like the area around the hottub.)
Here is the location of the private islands' website.
http://www.aprivateisland.com/index.html

After I got the tip from mspigpen, I did a little research on cayo espanto in Belize. I found some pictures taken of a wedding there and http://kayscott.com/Scott/ and these pictures of Bob and Estella look like they are on the same beach.

Check out the dock they were married on.

Look at the way the beach is in the pictures of them kissing. Its the same place.

ptinwisconsin 6 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-03, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ptinwisconsin Click to send private message to ptinwisconsin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: New speculation, based on latest shows and vidcaps?"
Where did the picture of Estella with Bob on the beach come from, by that I mean, the second picture down from peachygreen, the one with the feathery thing in Estella's hand?
And...do you think that the bottom two pictures are Estella or do they look like Mary from a different date?
Great job on the research...I am impressed!

10-14-03, 12:48 PM (EST)
21. "RE: New speculation, based on latest shows and vidcaps?"
The one with Estella and the feathery thingy came from ABC's press release for this weeks show. It looks like cotton candy to me. Its part of this weeks group date to the water park.

The 2 pictures of bob on the beach I posted last (#'s 200 and 202) look like Estella in profile to me. Let me refrase that. #202 looks like Estella in profile and the other picture #200 they are both wearing the same outfits. I would place money on that being Estella. I'm only about 85% certain that it is on the same beach as that wedding I posted a link to, but I'm guessing its part of the overnight fantasy date.

As for being impressed with my research, I have become a bit obsessive. Its a way to redirect my nervous energy for a big exam I have in a couple weeks.

ptinwisconsin 6 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-03, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ptinwisconsin Click to send private message to ptinwisconsin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: New speculation, based on latest shows and vidcaps?"
Hi again...Peachygreen, you must know we all appreciate your extra effort...thank you thank you thank you! Where do you find the ABC press releases? I have never seemed to see those...

10-14-03, 12:53 PM (EST)
22. "RE: New speculation, based on latest shows and vidcaps?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-14-03 AT 12:56 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-14-03 AT 12:56 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-14-03 AT 12:54 PM (EST)

Oh no...it looks like you are right peachygreen. That means Meredith does not make it into the final three! Boo hoo! I really like her.

So this week four will not get a rose? And then the final three will be Mary, Estella and Kelly Jo?

10-14-03, 03:45 PM (EST)
28. "RE: New speculation, based on latest shows and vidcaps?"
>Oh no...it looks like you are
>right peachygreen. That means Meredith
>does not make it into
>the final three! Boo hoo!
>I really like her.

How could Meredith NOT make it into the final 3??? Look how cute they look! MAYBE ABC is not showing any of the really good images that would give away who Bob actually picks...oh, I hope!

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-14-03, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: New speculation, based on latest shows and vidcaps?"
Yes thats true-Dont count on ABC editing to determine the winner..I would not put it past them to mislead the viewing public..Im also expecting some twists in this..

10-15-03, 08:31 PM (EST)
31. "RE: New speculation, based on latest shows and vidcaps?"
I, too, have become absolutely obssessed with this darn show! I was so hoping Meredith would make it to the end! But she does seem to disappear... I also think ABC might be twisting a few things so you never know. If I was to put money on it today, I would say Kelly & Mary are the last two standing. Oh I don't know - I was wishing it was Meredith!!

Flappergirl 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-03, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flappergirl Click to send private message to Flappergirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: New speculation, based on latest shows and vidcaps?"
I don't know if I'm the only one who feels this, But I feel that Meredith is rather cold.? When all the other girls cryed when they had to pick the 2 girls They felt bad at having to do so. Meredith didn't cry. I feel Very Bad abt her GrandMa. My Heart goes out to her. But I Think Bob is very careing, Kind & compasionate. & I just don't feel that Meredith is Really that Attracted to Bob. I think shes feels more as a Friend/Brother type then a marriage from him. KELLY JOE. If you remember from the first, Really was attrected to him. I think the reason she came on SO Strong at first, is that she REALLY Truly wants him. She thought if she was Fun she would stand out more to him. But now she understands that he wants not just a Fun girl But a sincure girl. WHICH I REALLY think she is. Sorry abt the Spelling, Not a good speller.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-16-03, 02:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: New speculation, based on latest shows and vidcaps?"
Welcome Flappergirl. I think Meredith seems cold, too! I still like her though.

I thought Kelly Jo would be the witch of the show, but I have grown to really like her. She seems so kind with the other girls (except LeeAnn) and she seems like a fun person to be around.

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-03, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: New speculation, based on latest shows and vidcaps?"
I totally agree with you Chrissy gal! At first I thought Kelly Jo was going to be a total witch too, but she has turned out very nice. I really like her. LeAnn just needs to go AWAY!!!!

Poncho

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-16-03, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: New speculation, based on latest shows and vidcaps?"
Totally agree Flapper! I like Meredith, she seems nice and very sincere. But she seems to be more of a friend type for Bob. I have grown to like Kelly Jo much more than at the beginning. I also like Mary. She seems like she truly likes Bob romantically.

10-16-03, 01:45 PM (EST)
41. "Meredith cold?"
I'm not so sure that she's cold, rather just a little laid back perhaps. The camera can do weird things to people, it's like some become hams and others become introverted, it's like she's somewhere in the middle of that.

I think you're right though, there doesn't seem to be that physical passionate spark between them, but then again, Bob is holding back. I can understand why he would want to be careful, and he knows how much hype these shows can cause which distorts your judgement, but I don't know that he's grown enough emotionally after his divorce to let go again with someone new.

I think Bob's libido is much like mine, give me a funny person, and I'm all hormones, legs and lips.

DebCapsFan 2747 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-16-03, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DebCapsFan Click to send private message to DebCapsFan Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: New speculation, based on latest shows and vidcaps?"
I get the feeling they are setting up a Lee-Ann vs. Merideth good vs. evil style showdown.

Davey74 2 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-03, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Davey74 Click to send private message to Davey74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: New speculation, based on latest shows and vidcaps?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-19-03 AT 11:09 PM (EST)

Yes, Like they did last time with Jen and Kirsten? Kristin. I forget. Anyway, I think Meredith is gorgeous but not in an obvious way. If Bob was smart he'd go for the less obviously attractive women, the others will be hit on constantly. That being said. Mary is one hot mamacita.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-16-03, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: New speculation, based on latest shows and vidcaps?"
Last night, we were told the friends would decide which 3 ladies got solo dates.

Given this pic, I think we can conclude that Estelle, Mary and Kelly Jo get the solos and this is the group date for the rest.

I am guessing the friends figured Meredith and Leanne already had solo dates (plus Leanne's a b!tch) and Brooke is the big loser.

This also indicates that the solo date shots with Estelle and Mary, in peachygreen's post above, could be from these dates, and not necessarily the final 3. (Which makes sense, because I totally see Meredith in the final 3.)

(The Kelly Jo snow pic IS final 3, IMO.)

10-16-03, 10:17 AM (EST)
38. "RE: New speculation, based on latest shows and vidcaps?"
My guesses for this weeks individual dates (I haven't seen the press release)
Has Mary and Bob taking a private plane to an amusement park where they play in the arcade and ride bumper cars. In last nights previews they show her and Bob in these outfits.

- 272 (also 269, 270 and 271)
- 151 (also 152, 153, 154)

They don't normally change clothes that drastically on a regular date so I doubt the one in the cammo shorts is the same date.

They also show these hottub scenes with Kelly Jo
- 256 (also 257 and 258)
They also show her in this outfit
So it looks like she gets the lets hang in the bach pad date I know they have done at least 2 times now.

Estella's date is trickier as they really haven't shown any preview pictures of that date except for last night and all they showed then was the 2 of them kissing in outfits completely different then anything else I've seen them wear.

The boat date is definately Cayo Espanto in Belize. There is no question in my mind of that. You can debate that you think its Meredith, I don't but I'm not going to convince you anyone on that if I haven't by now.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-16-03, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: New speculation, based on latest shows and vidcaps?"
Good catch Peachy!

nutsforreality 11 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-03, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nutsforreality Click to send private message to nutsforreality Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: New speculation, based on latest shows and vidcaps?"
so you are thinking that some of those pix we saw are not really fantasy dates? Maybe only the one on the boat (Estella or Meredith) Have you reviewed the pix again...any clues to who the final 4 are?? Who do you think is in the dogsled???

WISHIWASENTWATCHING 6 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-03, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WISHIWASENTWATCHING Click to send private message to WISHIWASENTWATCHING Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: New speculation, based on latest shows and vidcaps?"
Meridith will not win, stop thinking whe will...she is not attractive at all. Bob might be a fun guy, but listen to him talk when he is in a group and all the little sly comments ... Bob is a Playa, Pimp-doggin his way to the cutie and the hottie...ie that means Kelly JO and Mary.

He needs some "flava" and acts like it. He probably is keeping LeeAnn around for some laughes.

Meridith does not stand a chance!

EnglProf 888 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-03, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EnglProf Click to send private message to EnglProf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "Meredith unattractive?"
I think it's so interesting that you don't think Meredith is attractive, and I wonder if this has something to do with men and women thinking different things are attractive in women.

Meredith, to me, is the best looking woman on the show, but I'm female, and her classy, almost-native-american features really strike me as exotic and elegant-- beautiful, in my opinion.

But, I was curious last night if it's just because I'm a female that I find her the most attractive: would a man (like Bob, I guess, since I can't generalize about all men) be more attracted to more obvious sex appeal, etc.

I almost called my husband in to see which woman he thought was most attractive, but I got distracted.

What do you all think?

PS-- Just have to SAY that I DO think there's more to these women than their looks, but that's pretty much what we have to go on, with occasional glances into their personalities.

10-16-03, 05:49 PM (EST)
44. "RE: New speculation, based on latest shows and vidcaps?"
The press release came out for episode 405
BOB'S FRIENDS - INCLUDING JAMIE FROM "THE BACHELORETTE" - MOVE INTO THE LADIES' VILLA TO GIVE THEIR OPINIONS OF THE WOMEN, ON ABC'S "THE BACHELOR"

"Episode 405" - Bob's friends, including Jamie from "The Bachelorette," move into the Ladies' Villa and pick the three women who will go on one-on-one dates with Bob, which include a trip to Paramount's "Great America" theme park -they had it all to themselves - a date at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas, and a romantic evening at home, making a lobster dinner at the Malibu Bachelor pad. The remaining three women go on a sunrise hot air balloon ride and picnic, and Bob must narrow the field from six women to four, on "The Bachelor," WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 22 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

The six remaining ladies are:

Brooke, 24, Teacher, Bartlett, TN
Lee-Ann, 24, Second Grade Teacher, Athens, GA
Mary, 35, Sales Manager, Tampa, FL
Estella, 27, Mortgage Broker, Beverly Hills, CA
Kelly Jo, 24, Marketing Analyst, Chicago, IL
Meredith, 29, Model/ Make-up Artist, West Hollywood, CA

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelor" is produced by Next Entertainment in association with Telepictures Productions. Mike Fleiss ("Are You Hot? The Search for America's Sexiest People") is executive producer. Lisa Levenson, Scott Jeffress and Jason Carbone are co-executive producers.

So with that information and the pictures I posted above, Mary goes to Great American Amusement park, Kelly Jo, cooks at the bach pad and Estella goes to Vegas with Bob.

That leaves pictures from the overnight fantasy dates.

Personally I think these pictures are from the overnight fantasy dates

Overnight date one. Cayo Espanto. Belize with Estella

A dog sled date in the snow. Possibly Kelly Jo, but really difficult to tell

A date in the mountains somewhere. I've heard rumors of whitewater rafting. Probably with Mary

I'm guessing this is in the fantasy suite with the same girl as date 3

I just started a thread of remaining screencaps.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •