The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Teri/Ian win week 3?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-10-02, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Teri/Ian win week 3?"
In each of the games 2 episodes we have seen a team move from last to first by using the FF. This fact can't be lost on the contestants. This leads me to the conclusion that Teri/Ian will realize that they are on the verge of being booted unless they pass somebody or use the FF. Since they have not really performed well in either week and have avoided elimination by the skin of the teeth on each occasion, my guess would be that they use the FF and finish in first

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Teri/Ian win week 3? TeamJoisey 10-10-02 1
   RE: Teri/Ian win week 3? railfan 10-10-02 2
       RE: Teri/Ian win week 3? TeamJoisey 10-11-02 3
           RE: Teri/Ian win week 3? GTmike 10-11-02 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-10-02, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Teri/Ian win week 3?"
I agree with you that it is time for Teri/Ian to use the FF if they want to stay in the game. They arrived after dark, so they are several hours behind the main group of teams, which arrived mid afternoon.
If you think about the bunching, there is generally little advantage in being released at 2 a.m. instead of 5 a.m. You are usually going to meet up at 7 a.m. outside the gates of the next task. There is a difference between being released at 4 a.m. and 9 a.m., however. A lot will depend on the check in/check out times.

Generally, it's probably not a good idea to use the FF too early, but Teri and Ian know they are on the verge of elimination. They must go for it or go home.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

railfan 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-10-02, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail railfan Click to send private message to railfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Teri/Ian win week 3?"
I would expect that with trans-Atlantic flights and airport bunching, there likely will be no FF option until they arrive in the UK. Until we have some idea of who makes the right connections and who doesn't, I think speculating on the FF is a hit or miss proposition. Yes, Team Bunker needs it badly now, but depending on how the connections work out, they may not be so desperate on arrival. If there are a variety of different flight and arrival options, the teams may not have a real good idea of their placement and will not necessarily know if they need to go for it or not.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-11-02, 01:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Teri/Ian win week 3?"
>I would expect that with trans-Atlantic
>flights and airport bunching, there
>likely will be no FF
>option until they arrive in
>the UK.

Well, uh. Of course. You're right. The FF will be on the far side of the pond. If they can manage to make up lost time due to bunching, they can save the FF.
I think they are about seven hours behind the twins, five hours behind the bulk of the teams, but within an hour of the two teams ahead of them.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-11-02, 01:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Teri/Ian win week 3?"
There has to be airport bunching. Can you imagine the producers having to schedule a 5hr. later flight b/c two or three teams are that far behind. The game is pretty much done for for the people in that last flight. I imagine that the flights are around 11, 12,and 1 and that the airport is really close. That way the teams are a little closer again. I have no clue where Tulum is to the nearest airport (small plane or commercial).

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •