The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SeeBS EYEmail 11/18/02"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-18-02, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SeeBS EYEmail 11/18/02"
Continuing this season’s tactic of giving us zero information, this week’s EYEmail is the fourth in a row to contain NO profile (the fifth altogether), and the so-called teaser seems to offer nothing extra, as well:

This week, Ted confronts the tribe about his recent Tribal Council votes. Plus, the castaways compete for the ultimate Thai reward -- an elephant jungle trek and feast on Thursday, November 21, 8PM ET/PT.

Hardly worth the effort to post it, but I am nothing if not tenacious. (If nothing else, this is an orderly reminder of the Loozers who have already passed this world.)

PREVIOUS PROFILES:
9/17 Erin Collins
9/24 Jed Hildebrand
10/3 NO PROFILE!
10/7 Ted Rogers, Jr.
10/13 Stephanie Dill
10/22 Clay Jordan
10/28 NO PROFILE
11/5 Again, NO PROFILE
11/11 NO PROFILE

PREVIOUS BOOTS:
9/19 John Raymond
9/26 Tanya Vance
10/3 Jed Hildebrand
10/10 Ghandia Johnson
10/17 Stephanie Dill
10/24 Robb Zbacnek
10/31 Shii Ann Huang
11/7 Erin Collins
11/14 Ken Stafford

GT

Nothing can add more power to your life than concentrating all of your energies on a limited set of targets. -Nido Qubein

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SeeBS EYEmail 11/18/02 Bebo 11-18-02 1
 RE: SeeBS EYEmail 11/18/02 tribephyl 11-18-02 2
   RE: SeeBS EYEmail 11/18/02 Bebo 11-18-02 3
 RE: SeeBS EYEmail 11/18/02 SurvivinDawg 11-18-02 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-18-02, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 11/18/02"
Thanks for posting this anyway, GT.

I wonder if there's any significance that the only players still in the game who've been profiled are Ted and Clay?

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-02, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 11/18/02"
GT thanks so much for continuing to post these. Although it would seem that this season we can glean no information from the schedule of profilees.

However, since one of the remaining 7 will be booted this Thurs. leaving us with six including Clay and Ted, who have been profiled already and there are still 4 more weeks to get the last remaining 4. It's not unheard of for MB not to profile losers. The only thing I can think of is Ted and Clay are both in F6, maybe even F5 or F4.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-02, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 11/18/02"
The only thing I can think of is Ted and Clay are both in F6, maybe even F5 or F4.

Interesting theory - I like how you think. If you're correct, then that's quite useful information, since Ted was set up to take the CG votes last week and Clay has put a huge target on his back with the reneging and celebrating.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-02, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 11/18/02"
As ever, thanks for posting, GT!

I must tend to think that the lack of profiles is due to either MB's crack staff working on Survivor 6... OR this is just an extreme case of laziness and not delivering to the customer.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •