The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sunrise Final Five - legit?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

big idiot 193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-18-02, 01:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail big%20idiot Click to send private message to big%20idiot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sunrise Final Five - legit?"
I'm sure there is a thread on this somewhere, I'm too lazy to dig it out and too vidiotic to know how to post the pic....

but anyhow I'm sure most people know this pic. My question is if it has been decided if this picture is legit. It seems to show 3 women and 2 men (1 has the stature and hat of Clay). If those are 3 women and the pic is legit then Penny is safe for two more episodes.

There is some discussion on this on other websites, but I trust the analysis of SB members a bit more.

Thanks.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Sunrise Final Five - legit? dabo 11-18-02 1
 RE: Sunrise Final Five - legit? SurvivorBlows 11-18-02 2
   RE: Sunrise Final Five - legit? AresMars 11-18-02 6
       RE: Sunrise Final Five - legit? SurvivorBlows 11-18-02 7
 RE: Sunrise Final Five - legit? Loree 11-18-02 3
 RE: Sunrise Final Five - legit? Boilermaker 11-18-02 4
 RE: Sunrise Final Five - legit? FesterFan1 11-18-02 5
 RE: Sunrise Final Five - legit? steppingrazor42 11-18-02 8
 RE: Sunrise Final Five - legit? SteffiGurl 11-19-02 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-18-02, 02:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Sunrise Final Five - legit?"

yep, it has been brought up.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-02, 02:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Sunrise Final Five - legit?"
Personally I think it's clearly bogus and I can't believe folks keep talking about it...

-SB

AresMars 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-18-02, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AresMars Click to send private message to AresMars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Sunrise Final Five - legit?"
Agreed, this reminds me of the Survivor Africa photo showing 5 people on a mountain top and what we didn't see, until the episode aired, was the other two sitting on rocks just below the summit. Everyone thought we had a final 5 photo but it wasn't.

God Bless America

There are two types of people, predators and prey, and the sound you hear is the sharpening of my claws.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-02, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Sunrise Final Five - legit?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-18-02 AT 12:24 PM (EST)

>Agreed, this reminds me of the Survivor Africa photo showing 5
>people on a mountain top and what we didn't see,
>until the episode aired, was the other two sitting on
>rocks just below the summit.

Don't even give it that little comparison. Unlike the S3 image you describe, this image doesn't even feature any of the castaways, it's pure stock footage of Thailand.

It's no more a shot of the castaways than that footage of a person riding on an elephant. To think this is a Final Five image is ludicrous -- first of all we're never seen any long robes anything like those in the images, second of all the only dock we've even seen on the island is not only the much larger Tribal Council pier, it's also a location that they are only allowed to visit for Tribal Council and a place that they only visit at NIGHT.

-SB

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-02, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Sunrise Final Five - legit?"
I wonder if it could be the 2 winners of the elephant trip this week. Maybe they are watching a sunrise/sunset with 3 Thai women who have been their hostesses for the event. One of the men does have a hat on similar to the one person riding on the elephant. I just don't understand why with 5 people left in the game they would have the women dressed in these long gowns. So I don't believe it is Jan, Helen and Penny.

Boilermaker 260 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-02, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Boilermaker Click to send private message to Boilermaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Sunrise Final Five - legit?"
Come on... I thought we shot this down a long time ago. This is just a cultural shot of Thailand. That's it.

NO SPOILER VALUE.

And thanks IceCat for the Sig Pic. Now if I could just figure out how to use it correctly.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-02, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Sunrise Final Five - legit?"
I have to agree with Webby and Boilermaker on this one. It's clearly stock footage. It's comparable to the silhouette of the "sole survivor" in previous editions.

It may turn out that we have a Final 5 of 3 women and 2 men, but in this case I'd argue that correlation does NOT mean causation.

Fester

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-02, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Sunrise Final Five - legit?"
I bought into this picture for a while, I even tried to start a thread about it but got the smack down right away (someone must be feeling generous today), anyway......I just don't see how it could be legit now, the second woman in from the left looks like it could only be Erin, no one else has that short hair cut. Maybe it's a good cut and paste job...maybe Clay, Brian and Penny make the final 5...who knows. I just don't see MB letting a photo like this getting out if it were indeed the actual final 5. Who knows though.

SteffiGurl 358 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-19-02, 03:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SteffiGurl Click to send private message to SteffiGurl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Sunrise Final Five - legit?"
Ya know, I haven't really been here long, and I'm not what I would refer to as a spoiler, but this picture is clearly and easily a shot of some Thai villagers on a fishing dock and has absolutely zero spoiler value whatsoever.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •