The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New promo from survivorfever 11/15"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-15-02, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"New promo from survivorfever 11/15"
VO: 5 Survivor episodes left.
VO: What happens when the castaways play a game where the winner gets to snuff out the losers torch?
Jake: It's not over til the fat lady sings but I think I hear her warming up.
Ted: <humming>
VO: And one Survivor will need speed and balance...
Jan or Helen: ughhhhh
VO: ...to win an astonishing adventure.
Penny: Oh my God.

There are a bunch of vidcaps that show the challenge (a bunch of beams they must walk on) and another challenge (where they put out torches.

I am thinking the Torch dousing challenge is similiar to the coconut one in S4 (damn you MB)

I think this will show the pecking order and also may be how the SJ members stick it out further in the game.

"I got a kiss from Clay Jordan, oh my god am I queen for a day" - Helen Glover

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: New promo from survivorfever 11... MattyMax 11-15-02 1
 RE: New promo from survivorfever 11... sweetpea 11-15-02 2
   Great! zuckie 11-15-02 3
       RE: Great! ZJ 11-15-02 4
           RE: Great! rockluver 11-17-02 6
   Who is Falling? samboohoo 11-17-02 5
       RE: Who is Falling? okonkwo 11-17-02 7
           RE: Who is Falling? Krautboy 11-17-02 8
           RE: Who is Falling? tribephyl 11-17-02 9
               Black Accents Krautboy 11-17-02 10
                   I Concur... IceCat 11-17-02 14
               RE: Who is Falling? Dude Man 11-17-02 12
                   Here they are... IceCat 11-17-02 13
               RE: Who is Falling? MissSusan 11-18-02 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-15-02, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: New promo from survivorfever 11/15"
LAST EDITED ON 11-15-02 AT 06:37 PM (EST)

edit: here's a link to the shots - http://www.survivorfever.net/vc-ep10-11-15.html

Hmm.. these previews show the immunity challenge (torch game) before the reward challenge (beam course). Maybe we'll see an IC then RC, that would be interesting.

My guess is that torch game is this years coconut chop game.

MM

sweetpea 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-15-02, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sweetpea Click to send private message to sweetpea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: New promo from survivorfever 11/15"
I brought the reward caps over. You can see Clay ariving without the necklace.

>>
>VO: And one Survivor will
>need speed and balance...
>Jan or Helen: ughhhhh
>VO: ...to win an astonishing
>adventure.
>Penny: Oh my God.
>
>

I think that this should favor one of the women or a small, slightly built man, although it looks like maybe Penny is falling off of the beam. I can't see someone as large as Ted doing well on the balance beam or crawling under the beams. It looks like either Clay or Helen is ahead of Penny and Ted in the crawling scene.

zuckie 50 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-15-02, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zuckie Click to send private message to zuckie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Great!"
Thanks for the caps.

I have not seen or heard the actual promo, but from the look on Jeffy's face it appears someone may have fallen on that balance beam type challenge and gotten hurt.

I look forward to a challenge similar to the coconuts

ZJ 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-15-02, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ZJ Click to send private message to ZJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Great!"
It's probably a modified version of the coconut challenge. But actually this kind of challenge has been in as far as I remember since S2.

S2 involved some plates strung. Each survivor had 3 plates, and the survivors were given some seeds to throw and break the plates. The last one with no plates broken won.

S3 was the same just that it was pots instead. But these 2 challenges actually needed some skill.

The best was still the coconut challenge. Answer the question correctly and you get to hack one coconut down. This challenge revealed a lot in the alliances.

If S5 challenge was to snuff out torches based on answering questions, it will be very interesting to see the order. Jake and Penny will probably be eliminated and it will be interesting to see how the CG5 work out their own order.

rockluver 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-17-02, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rockluver Click to send private message to rockluver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Great!"
>It's probably a modified version of
>the coconut challenge. But actually
>this kind of challenge has
>been in as far as
>I remember since S2.
>

I beileve that the slingshot challenge was more like the ones in S2 and S3 and the up-coming one .The coconut was more of a mental / inteligent challenge . And the ones in S2, 3,4all had 6-7 contestants left .

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-17-02, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Who is Falling?"
Okay, I think it's safe to say it's not Ted. But I'm going to say it is one of the guys. Yes, the women have been out there for almost a month now, but I wouldn't expect a woman's legs to be that hairy. I would go with Clay or Brian. And Jiffy's expression appears to be one of one guy relating to another guy's pain.

okonkwo 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-17-02, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okonkwo Click to send private message to okonkwo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who is Falling?"

Here is the person falling

Now here is a shot of Penny's, Clays's, and Helen's shoes. Clay's look similar to the falling one, and Penny's could be it. Its probably not Helen, hers is too much blue.

Here is a hot of Jan's shoes, probably not hers, hers are too blue.

Here is a shot of Jake's shoes, probably not his either, not enough white.

And here is a shot of Brian's shoes. Not him either, his are too blue.

So, the best match is Clay. They are white enough, but there is a slight chance that it might be Penny's. But the size of the legs dont match. I think its Clay.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-17-02, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Who is Falling?"
Nice analysis Okonkwo! Sure looks like Clay is out of the running to win the RC...

Krautboy

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-02, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Who is Falling?"
Firstly, I believe everyone has two pairs of shoes. One for leisure one for challenges. That is why some folks are seen with both sandals or "watersocks" and Sneakers. I only say that because you noted Jan and Brian as having blue shoes. But so do Penny and Clay.

And here in a shot from the merge ep. Helen is wearing her sandals yet Penny and Jan have on their sneakers. Jans which are white with black accents.

Clays sneakers are indeed white but they lack the black accents as seen in this shot.

Therefore, my vote for who falls belongs to Jan.

Also,Samboohoo noted that JP's reaction looks as if it was illicited by the view of another man falling. I'm sorry, but only if said man fell on his "coconuts", would another man react like that. Now if JP's reaction is coming from watching the oldest frailest lady on the tribe? That makes more sense to me.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-17-02, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Black Accents"
Tribephyl: This is vidcap spoiling at its finest! Icecat should be very proud...almost reminds me of Icecat's famous log rolling analysis.

OK, I'm now convinced that Jan is out of the running and Clay is back in contention. The black accents are pretty convincing. The muscle tone is also more like Jan than Clay.

Krautboy

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-02, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "I Concur..."
... excellent work tribephyl!

Dude Man 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-17-02, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dude%20Man Click to send private message to Dude%20Man Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Who is Falling?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-02 AT 11:18 PM (EST)

Hi all! I'm a long time reader, first time poster here. I complete agree with tribephyl that Jan is the one who takes the fall. I found a couple of other good shots of Jan Shoes but I don't have any idea on how to blow them up and post the pics here.

http://gallery.survivorthailand.com/index.php?currDir=./6-EPISODE6&pageType=image&image=ep6_st_recap_0448.jpg&startFrom=15

http://gallery.survivorthailand.com/index.php?currDir=./8-EPISODE8&pageType=image&image=st_ep8_recap_0565.jpg&startFrom=23

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-02, 11:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Here they are..."

MissSusan 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-18-02, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MissSusan Click to send private message to MissSusan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Who is Falling?"
Well, while the shoes kinda look like Jan's it should be noted that those legs in the picture are kinda on the whiter side. That leads me to think that they belong to Brian. And we cannot count out the fact that if someone's shoes may have been wet or something that they may have switched shoes?? Also in the pictures I've noticed that Clay often does not wear socks with his sneakers. Foot (food) for thought.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •