The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A proposal"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-01-03, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"A proposal"
For the duration of her time in the house, and in honor of the quote from my new favorite BB hamster, I will henceforth refer to Dana as Buzzard Crotch, or BC for short.

I propose that the rest of the Bashers join me in this and make Buzzard Crotch Dana's permanent SB name.

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

Thank you for your support

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 BC it is!! KScott 08-01-03 1
 Nicht mich. SurvivinDawg 08-01-03 2
   RE: Nicht mich. nailbone 08-01-03 3
       RE: Nicht mich. SurvivinDawg 08-01-03 4
           RE: Nicht mich. nailbone 08-01-03 5
   RE: Nicht mich. Bebo 08-05-03 7
 RE: A proposal LadyT 08-01-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-01-03, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "BC it is!!"
I look forward to BC getting evicted, can't wait to see the look on her face. You know she is going to be "pi$$ed off"!!

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-03, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Nicht mich."
I'll call her "Dana", thankyouverymuch. I respect her gameplay.

Also, Jack is the one who started that name, and his remark was the height of hypocrisy. If we're gonna call Dana "BC", then we need to call Jack "Buzzard's Behind".

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

08-01-03, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Nicht mich."
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-03 AT 02:22 PM (EST)

>I'll call her "Dana", thankyouverymuch.
>I respect her gameplay.
>
And I don't so I'm sticking with it. IMO, gameplay doesn't involve total vindictiveness for vindictiveness' sake. (Boy that was hard to type...)

Edited to add that if she's so smart, why didn't she put up Nathan with Alison instead of Jack?

>Also, Jack is the one who
>started that name, and his
>remark was the height of
>hypocrisy.

Why? Cuz he's not attractive?

Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-03, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Nicht mich."
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-03 AT 02:39 PM (EST)

Edited to add that if she's so smart, why didn't she put up Nathan with Alison instead of Jack?

In fact, at the time, the smart play was to put up Jack against Alison. This would hopefully have the effect of causing the two sub-alliances within the Originals to potentially go at each other.

Furthermore, Jack is a very strong, dangerous player who should be eliminated as soon as possible. In fact, I told my guest watching the show with me that I wouldn't want Jack on the jury influencing them.

The fly in the ointment was Nathan winning POV and removing Alison. After that, Dana reacted *emotionally* by saying she should've put up Nathan against Alison... now THAT would've been the vindictiveness you claim to hate Dana doing.

Why? Cuz he's not attractive?

Yep, for that ugly dog-face (not to be confused with Dawg-faced, which is a good thing) buzzard-behind to call Dana a buzzard crotch was the pot calling the kettle black in no uncertain terms!

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

08-01-03, 02:47 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Nicht mich."

>
>In fact, at the time, the
>smart play was to put
>up Jack against Alison.

I disagree. I think the smart play is almost always to put up "couples" together. Then if (when) Nathan wins POV he can't save both of them. But now someone she likes is gone, and the hated ones are BOTH still there.

>This would hopefully have the
>effect of causing the two
>sub-alliances within the Originals to
>potentially go at each other.
>
And if Ericka or David had won POV, and taken Jack off, Nate would have gone up. But that didn't happen.

>
>Furthermore, Jack is a very strong,
>dangerous player who should be
>eliminated as soon as possible.
> In fact, I told
>my guest watching the show
>with me that I wouldn't
>want Jack on the jury
>influencing them.
>
This was mentioned once or twice if I remember correctly. But they kept looking more at whether or not he could win competitions.

>The fly in the ointment was
>Nathan winning POV and removing
>Alison. After that, Dana
>reacted *emotionally* by saying she
>should've put up Nathan against
>Alison... now THAT would've been
>the vindictiveness you claim to
>hate Dana doing.
>
So was threatening to jump across the couch and scratch Ali's eyes out...

And as I said above, I don't think she planned well for the chance that Nathan would win POV. IMO, split up Nate and Ali (wasn't that an old sitcom? ), then go after Dave/Ericka/Jack. With the exes and Jun, she'd still have numbers.

>Yep, for that ugly dog-face (not to be confused with Dawg->faced, which is a good thing) buzzard-behind to call Dana a >buzzard crotch was the pot calling the kettle black in no >uncertain terms!

Well, since he said "sex appeal of a buzzard's crotch" rather than "looks like....", and the fact that she's really not butt-ugly, I tend to think he was talking personality more than looks.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-03, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Nicht mich."
* checks name of forum *

Yup, it's still Bashers.

Hmm, people are picking up on the nickname given to her by another poster. Yup, sounds like Bashers material to me.

Hm, other posters don't want to call her by the nickname. Fine. But does every single post about B.C. Mantroll have to be about the same freakin' thing? I vote no.

So have fun bashing peeps!

Bebo, Queen of the Backwoods and your American Idol PTTE co-champ

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-03, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: A proposal"
To me, it doesn't matter what I think of her gameplay (Dumb move not to put up Nate and Ali, she knew he was a strong competitor as he had already won one comp. so he was capable to win POV.) Anyway, I agree with the buzzard crotch comment. She has a nasty attitude that makes her look even uglier

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •