The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What times did all the teams Finish?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

ELCinOhio 215 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-10-02, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ELCinOhio Click to send private message to ELCinOhio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What times did all the teams Finish?"
As Joisey did after Episode 1, I am trying to figure out what time the teams finished.

We know the 1st bus arrived in Cancun at 10am. The second bus left 3:30 later, plus got into the accident, so lets say it got in at 2pm.

We saw either FloZach or AA arriving back on Cancun, AFTER the ferry the same time that 911 was arriving at it. I'll call that 2:30.

WE also know that the first 5 Teams (AA, Heave, FloZach, Team Match.com, John Mafia and Rambet) were on the first Ferry. John and Rambet took a long time with the detour, so probably ended up on the same ferry back as Ken/Gerrard (1 Hour later).

The first 4 teams all got to the dolphins in the middle of the afternoon, and then headed to the pitstop.

Zoolander Twins arrive at the pitstop next on the CBS order of show. Based on the high sun, and other time marks, plus figuring how long it took to drive from cancun to Tolum, I would guess their arrival time at about 4pm.

I would say the next 4 teams (AA, Heave, Match.com, Flozach) arrive about 30 minutes to an hour later.

Fat Brothers, and John Mafia Rambet arrive about an hour after that, based on ferry's leaving every hour. (6pm)

Add on another hour for Team 911 and Dennis Andrew. (7pm)

Add on another hour and a half for Ian and Slave, as they got lost, and you get to about 8:30, which by the dusk makes sense for August in Mexico

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What times did all the teams Fi... TeamJoisey 10-11-02 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-11-02, 01:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What times did all the teams Finish?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-02 AT 01:27 PM (EST)

Well, using the same "stupid guess" technique, I think the spread is a little wider.

Based on the shadows, I thought the Zoolanders checked in around 1 p.m., perhaps no later than 2 p.m. Those shadows were pretty small.

I had the next four teams all within 20 minutes of 4 p.m. Shadows are moving across the beach now, but there is still sun on the edge of the sand.

Ken & Gerard, then JVJ show up a bit later, say 5 p.m. Shadows have now moved to the water, the beach is in shade.

Andre and Damon arrive at 7:30, Dennis and Andrew at 7:45, Teri and Ian at 8. All were around dusk. It seemed dark, and the car lights were on.

That leaves Teri & Ian about seven hours behind the leaders, but leaving at about 8 a.m., which might be early enough to get on the same England-bound flights with everybody else.

TnT dove in complete dark, and arrived well after 9 p.m., I'd say. But they won't be checking out in the morning, anyway.

Also, the sign at the ferry ticket counter indicated that Andre & Damon were getting on the 4 p.m. ferry. I take that to mean the 3 p.m. ferry had left before the docking of the ferry containing the other arriving teams. Andre & Damon were on the 4 p.m. ferry awhile before it left, and TnT never made that ferry.

By the time we saw Tramel diving, we knew they were eliminated. That manufactured tension at the end was easy to see through.

Edited to fix... egads! a spelling error!

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •