The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ken on the Early Show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-15-02, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ken on the Early Show"
LAST EDITED ON 11-15-02 AT 03:11 PM (EST)

Nothing spoilerish, he was pretty low-key. They replayed the opening scene of Brian making fun of him and asked Ken if he would have expected that from the CGs. He said from Brian yes, but the others no. He attributed it to Brian being immature.

They also asked if Brian's home video might hurt his chances in the game. He said you'll have to wait and see.

He screwed up in the IC because the first few plaques only had two instructions, but then they had more and he didn't wipe enough dirt off to see them. (well, that might have happened once, but then?)

The SJs voted for Ted on the off-chance that one or two of the CGs might throw a vote at Ted too, but Ken basically knew he was going.

Other than his comment about Brian, he was a perfect gentleman and didn't dis anyone -- except to say that both the CG men and women were pissing in the cave!

**EDITED TO ADD -- Oops, I forgot to mention the one *slightly* spoilerish thing: Ken said he lost 30-something pounds in the game. So we've hit the realm of the CG weight loss spoilers now.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ken on the Early Show MikeD 11-15-02 1
   RE: Ken on the Early Show Sophie 11-15-02 2
       RE: Ken on the Early Show ejm92 11-15-02 6
   RE: Ken on the Early Show PhoenixMons 11-15-02 7
 RE: Ken on the Early Show GeorgiaBelle 11-15-02 3
 RE: Ken on the Early Show Cin 11-15-02 4
   Sure... MikeD 11-15-02 5
       RE: Sure... Wacko Jacko 11-15-02 10
   RE: Ken on the Early Show Brownroach 11-15-02 8
       RE: Ken on the Early Show Loree 11-15-02 9
           RE: Ken on the Early Show Brownroach 11-15-02 11
               RE: Ken on the Early Show erikman 11-15-02 12
                   RE: Ken on the Early Show BaquaR13 11-15-02 13
 RE: Ken on the Early Show Outfrontgirl 11-17-02 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MikeD 344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-15-02, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MikeD Click to send private message to MikeD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ken on the Early Show"
I think this guy gets the "Kathy award" this time around - he deserved to win this game...

Sophie 2407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-15-02, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sophie Click to send private message to Sophie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ken on the Early Show"
I don't think anyone deserves the Kathy award...
Nothing against Ken...just saying. That's all. Kathy is one of a kind.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-15-02, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ken on the Early Show"
Actually I've picked out Helen to win the Kathy award this season, I think she'll end up being voted out and end up being the one who deserved to win.

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-15-02, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ken on the Early Show"
I'm not Ken-bashing, but I am just confused as to how he deserved to win the game?!? He stinks at challenges (this was his best showing that I recall). He didn't really appear to have much in the lines of alliances (obviously he was part of the Hut Sleepers, but he wasn't pulling any strings...he may have THOUGHT he was, however). Kathy did a heck of a job coming back from basically nowhere. Ken did nothing of the sort. I like him just a little more than everyone left other than Helen and Jan (that's NOT saying much...the rest of them are LOSERS, IMO), but don't think he deserved to win based upon the way he played the game.

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-15-02, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ken on the Early Show"
I must agree that Ken's interview did not reveal much. He sure can't blame Brian for being the only one to make fun of the SJ tribe. Helen was just as bad mocking Penny.

Ken may have been a bitter apple for a reason. He really did show his continued his dislike for Brian.

Wherever shall I go whatever shall I do.

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-15-02, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ken on the Early Show"
The way he talked about Brian in his interview, does anyone get the feeling him and Brian never got a chance to set things straight?? I think from the way he talked about Brian, Brian is gonna make it atleast to the final 4. If Brian was booted soon, I'm sure him and Ken would have proably had a chance to hang out and be friends, and just by the way Ken was talking, I kinda felt he didn't care that much for Brian at all....
Cin

MikeD 344 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-02, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MikeD Click to send private message to MikeD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Sure..."
in the same way that Erin seemed bitter about Jake and Penny voting her out. So, in that sense, Penny and Jake must make it pretty far too...

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-15-02, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Sure..."
I agree about Brian must make it far because he never mended with Ken, but you are way off on the Erin one. Erin attended Penny's wedding. Erin is not as bitter with Penny and Jake as you think. I don't buy it at all.

11-15-02, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ken on the Early Show"
Ken and Brian don't seem like "friends" material to me under any circumstances. I doubt they have very much in common.

And I doubt Brian cared about gaining new friends from his S5 experience anyway.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-02, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ken on the Early Show"
Yes, I don't see Brian and Ken friends even if they were at the loser lodge together. In fact they might have annoyed each other even more. But it was obvious Ken doesn't like him.

Ken said he lost 35-36 pounds and that when he went back to work everyone was shocked and asked what had happened to him. He said he still isn't back to normal health/weight-wise. So I don't think the weight-loss spoilers will help much more now.

11-15-02, 04:19 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Ken on the Early Show"
>>So I don't think the weight-loss spoilers will help much more now. <<

Exactly, Loree, that's what I meant -- the CGs can absolutely start leaving next week.

erikman 324 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-02, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail erikman Click to send private message to erikman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ken on the Early Show"
35 pounds for ken is nothing compaired 35 pounds for helen.
i say 1 more suck goes before the alliances fight each other.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-15-02, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ken on the Early Show"
>i say 1 more suck goes
>before the alliances fight each
>other.

That one person is going to be Jake. But then how far does Penny make it? Does she play a role in who gets off a CG?

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-02, 04:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ken on the Early Show"
>>Ken said he lost 30-something pounds in the game. So we've hit the realm of the CG weight loss spoilers now.

Actually, I don't think we have knocked out the weight loss spoilers.

Yes, they have lost enough weight now, but only the ones who stay til the end will have kept that off when they return home.

They asked Ken how long it took to gain it back, and he said 2 days, because he started eating everything in sight. It wasn't so much his weight loss that shocked his coworkers but how generally messed up his system got from the experience, as I heard his answer.

He was probably exaggerating with 2 days, but history has shown that people can gain a lot of weight back very quickly. The next two bootees have 9 and 6 days respectively to eat, eat, eat.

The Final 5 have 3, 2, 1, 0 days to eat, (and add the next day when they flew home). So they should arrive home with the big weight loss.

FWIW, the Enquirer said that Penny was still 10 pounds light for her wedding dress a full month later. Of course, someone like Penny who's got a big wedding coming up will take a lot more care not to pack the pounds back on once back in the States.

I don't think any of them resist gorging once they hit the jury.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •