The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hawkeye 10 - Ep 11"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-08-03, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hawkeye 10 - Ep 11"
Was that an exciting episode or what? Here we go!!!

1. What is more annoying, Kelly doing her "Millie Mole" routine or Chip snapping self-importantly at Korean cab drivers?

2. To what do you attribute BuffJon pulling down all the flags at one spot in the park, before realizing he was at the wrong set of flags?

3. What was the funniest part of the chicken crossing the road joke made by that Clown? (I still don't know which is which!)

4. Given the number of people with a fear of heights this season, how surprising is it that no one chose to do Feet First (the other task) at the Detour? What other height-related tasks would you like to see in upcoming eps?

5. What words of encouragement should BuffJon have used to inspire Kelly to move faster down the building in "Face First"?

6. At the Fast Forward, David and Jeff met up with a very uncooperative "victim." Why do you think they managed to do so well at that task (relatively speaking - lol)?

7. Which player from any eliminated team would you love to have seen perform the Shark Tank Roadblock and why?

8. Why didn't that shark attack Reichen's flailing arm?

9. How many ways are there to pronounce Mooloolaba?

10. Was the 35 minute penalty to Chreichen for cheating fair? In any event, how would you suggest the situation should have been handled?

Thanks for playing! Next ep, I think Dajaki will be up again.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hawkeye 10 - Ep 11 dajaki 08-08-03 1
   RE: Hawkeye 10 - Ep 11 AMAI 08-09-03 13
 RE: Hawkeye 10 - Ep 11 dabo 08-08-03 2
   RE: Hawkeye 10 - Ep 11 AMAI 08-09-03 14
 RE: Hawkeye 10 - Ep 11 PlumBlossom 08-08-03 3
   RE: Hawkeye 10 - Ep 11 Bebo 08-08-03 5
       RE: Hawkeye 10 - Ep 11 PlumBlossom 08-08-03 8
   RE: Hawkeye 10 - Ep 11 AMAI 08-09-03 15
 RE: Hawkeye 10 - Ep 11 Bebo 08-08-03 4
   RE: Hawkeye 10 - Ep 11 Violet Nyte 08-08-03 10
 RE: Hawkeye 10 - Ep 11 sisyphus 08-08-03 6
 RE: Hawkeye 10 - Ep 11 memacmur 08-08-03 7
 RE: Hawkeye 10 - Ep 11 dajaki 08-08-03 9
 RE: Hawkeye 10 - Ep 11 BlackSheep 08-08-03 11
 RE: Hawkeye 10 - Ep 11 Busco Man 08-09-03 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-03, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hawkeye 10 - Ep 11"
Thanks for playing! Next ep, I think Dajaki will be up again.

Yep, I'll take it! Is next week (8/14) the finale? If not, does anyone want to take the episode for 8/21 if there is one?

08-09-03, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Hawkeye 10 - Ep 11"
Great Dajaki!

I bumped up the thread that we used to round up people to do this in the first place.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-08-03, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hawkeye 10 - Ep 11"
LAST EDITED ON 08-08-03 AT 11:39 AM (EST)

1. Chip snapping English English!

2. What's-er-name yapping at him too much.

3. The spitting. (it's all in the timing)

4. 0.3% and... hm, not much time left, dunno.

5. "Hey, Baby, Hey, Baby!"

6. Oh yeah definitely, the groping the Aussie babe was just edited out.

7. dunno, sorry, I think the sharks were on meds actually.

8. Would you? I mean, fallback on the neds thing, but where in the world might that thing have been?

9. 25.

10. No, it was way too fair, they should have been told to go back to square one.

SMILES ARE FREE

08-09-03, 07:51 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Hawkeye 10 - Ep 11"
Those sharks looked pretty laidback, didn't they. That's what I figured, or maybe they'd just been fed a huge meal, so they were too full to move or care.

PlumBlossom 679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-08-03, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PlumBlossom Click to send private message to PlumBlossom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hawkeye 10 - Ep 11"
I haven't done one of these before, but thought I would give it a try. Here goes...

1. What is more annoying, Kelly doing her "Millie Mole" routine or Chip snapping self-importantly at Korean cab drivers? As annoying as Kelly was, Chip was definitely more annoying...too bad the cab driver didn't charge double for having to listen to him all the way to the park.

2. To what do you attribute BuffJon pulling down all the flags at one spot in the park, before realizing he was at the wrong set of flags? More brawn than brain

3. What was the funniest part of the chicken crossing the road joke made by that Clown? (I still don't know which is which!) The Spit Take

4. Given the number of people with a fear of heights this season, how surprising is it that no one chose to do Feet First (the other task) at the Detour? What other height-related tasks would you like to see in upcoming eps? Not too surprising...they probably thought climbing 30 flights of stairs (I think that is the number Phil said) was even higher than where they already were. I would like to see the teams hanging from a kite in a park while some numbskill yanked on the wrong wire and shook them up

5. What words of encouragement should BuffJon have used to inspire Kelly to move faster down the building in "Face First"? "Millie's Mole is right behind you!"

6. At the Fast Forward, David and Jeff met up with a very uncooperative "victim." Why do you think they managed to do so well at that task (relatively speaking - lol)? She finally decided to help them out and stay on the board to keep from being drowned for real.

7. Which player from any eliminated team would you love to have seen perform the Shark Tank Roadblock and why? Jaree...just because she should have had to do at least one Roadblock and she would have probably gotten along well with the sharks. It would have been interesting to see if she was more afraid of the sharks or if they were more afraid of her.

8. Why didn't that shark attack Reichen's flailing arm? It didn't know where it had been.

9. How many ways are there to pronounce Mooloolaba? 25?

10. Was the 35 minute penalty to Chreichen for cheating fair? In any event, how would you suggest the situation should have been handled? No. Not following the instructions on the clue (even if they are in Australian) should result in immediate elimination...bet that would cure some of the teams of their reading problems. Or, make them write a 2000 word essay on why the words "on foot" in Australia mean the same as the words "on foot" in the United States.

This was fun and relatively painless. Don't know how funny I am, but might try this again in the future.

PlumBlossom

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-03, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hawkeye 10 - Ep 11"
It didn't know where it had been.

LOL! The one time I don't put in my disclaimer that I post, then read, so pity anyone who thinks along the same line.

Please keep answering - you had some good ones in there! (I loved #5 particularly.)

Bebo, Queen of the Backwoods and your American Idol PTTE co-champ

PlumBlossom 679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-08-03, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PlumBlossom Click to send private message to PlumBlossom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Hawkeye 10 - Ep 11"
Thank you for your kind remarks and encouragement, Bebo. I have admired your sense of humor since I have been visiting these boards. You are my idol. I am happy to think that I thought along the same line as you on at least one question.

an IceCat original

08-09-03, 07:56 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Hawkeye 10 - Ep 11"
Welcome, Plum Blossom. I lol'd about cabbie getting paid for listening to him HAHA.

You could also have a go at writing the questions, if you like. Just post to the thread asking for people to volunteer. Someone is needed for the final hour.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-03, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hawkeye 10 - Ep 11"
1. What is more annoying, Kelly doing her "Millie Mole" routine or Chip snapping self-importantly at Korean cab drivers?

Jon breathing. That's always the most annoying part of the show to me. Kel, please do something about it.

2. To what do you attribute BuffJon pulling down all the flags at one spot in the park, before realizing he was at the wrong set of flags?

He's used to gratification being long and slow and something that takes about a week. Besides, if Kel wasn't bitching, then it wasn't really happening, so he had to give her something to bitch about.

3. What was the funniest part of the chicken crossing the road joke made by that Clown? (I still don't know which is which!)

I'm sorry, my tape of the show didn't have any jokes on it (other than the contestants themselves).

4. Given the number of people with a fear of heights this season, how surprising is it that no one chose to do Feet First (the other task) at the Detour? What other height-related tasks would you like to see in upcoming eps?

Height-related tasks...hmmm...5 of the 6 remaining contestants have something that could be measured...but do we really want to go there?

5. What words of encouragement should BuffJon have used to inspire Kelly to move faster down the building in "Face First"?

When you get down to the bottom, Kel, you can beat the crap out of me!

Alternate answer: This time, I won't make you wait a week for it!

6. At the Fast Forward, David and Jeff met up with a very uncooperative "victim." Why do you think they managed to do so well at that task (relatively speaking - lol)?

I doubt this is the first time they've had to deal with dragging an uncooperative woman somewhere. I'll bet that occurs on practically every date they have.

7. Which player from any eliminated team would you love to have seen perform the Shark Tank Roadblock and why?

Oh, so many choices...Either member of Team ATC, or dorky little Josh. But the funniest would have been Chuck. Given how slow Reichen walked, Chuck would have run out of air in his tank before he got to the treasure chest.

He knew where that hand had been?

Almost as many as "Reichen".

10. Was the 35 minute penalty to Chreichen for cheating fair? In any event, how would you suggest the situation should have been handled?

Who said life was fair? I think they should have been stripped and flogged publicly.

* pausing for that visual *

You may now return to your regularly scheduled fantasy.

Bebo, Queen of the Backwoods and your American Idol PTTE co-champ

Violet Nyte 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-08-03, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Violet%20Nyte Click to send private message to Violet%20Nyte Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Hawkeye 10 - Ep 11"
* pausing for that visual *

You may now return to your regularly scheduled fantasy

Thanks, Bebo. I read that while getting dressed (multitasking!) and now my bra's on backwards!

sisyphus 321 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-08-03, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sisyphus Click to send private message to sisyphus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Hawkeye 10 - Ep 11"
>1. What is more annoying, Kelly
>doing her "Millie Mole" routine
>or Chip snapping self-importantly at
>Korean cab drivers?

Chip snapping at the cab driver. why doesn't he try speaking korean ......

>
>2. To what do you attribute
>BuffJon pulling down all the
>flags at one spot in
>the park, before realizing he
>was at the wrong set
>of flags?

At this time kelly wasn't yapping at him so he got confused..
>
>3. What was the funniest part
>of the chicken crossing the
>road joke made by that
>Clown? (I still don't know
>which is which!)

I still don't get it either
>
>4. Given the number of people
>with a fear of heights
>this season, how surprising is
>it that no one chose
>to do Feet First (the
>other task) at the Detour?
>What other height-related tasks would
>you like to see in
>upcoming eps?

how about the mexican pole dance, where a couple of men swing around a pole about 100 ft in the air while plummeting to the ground.
>
>5. What words of encouragement should
>BuffJon have used to inspire
>Kelly to move faster down
>the building in "Face First"?

kelly, imagine it is my face you are walking on.
>
>
>6. At the Fast Forward, David
>and Jeff met up with
>a very uncooperative "victim." Why
>do you think they managed
>to do so well at
>that task (relatively speaking -
>lol)?

probably they are used to dealing with dead weight...
>
>7. Which player from any eliminated
>team would you love to
>have seen perform the Shark
>Tank Roadblock and why?

the NFL wives..perhaps if they mentioned that they were NFL wives the sharks would just disappear.
>
>8. Why didn't that shark attack
>Reichen's flailing arm?

someone probably saved is a$$
>
>9. How many ways are there
>to pronounce Mooloolaba?

an infinite amount....and they don't all begin with M

>
>10. Was the 35 minute penalty
>to Chreichen for cheating fair?
>In any event, how would
>you suggest the situation should
>have been handled?

It was fair....
>
>Thanks for playing! Next ep, I
>think Dajaki will be up
>again.

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-08-03, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Hawkeye 10 - Ep 11"
Was that an exciting episode or what?
Well, it was fairly exciting with the KJ/RC battle, but a little anti-climatic when you realized how far behind the clowns were. Of course, then they teased us with the time penalty... I guess I'll go with exciting. Oh, that wasn't actually one of the 10 questions? I guess that explains why this is probably the longest answer then!
Here we go!!!
Oh, but I've already started!

Chip. It's one thing to rip off Austin Powers movies, another to rip off AR3's most annoying couple.

He obviously doesn't know what buttons to push with the ladies, so why on earth would we expect him to know which strings to pull. He'd probably believe me if I told him it's possible to push rope.

The incredulous looks given by Korean spectators.

4. Given the number of people with a fear of heights this season, how surprising is it that no one chose to do Feet First (the other task) at the Detour?
Not at all, especially given the fact that no one in their right mind would do climb all those stairs.
What other height-related tasks would you like to see in upcoming eps?
Interactive trampoline chess played on top of a skyscraper.

"Just imagine I'm at the top of the building. Run away from me!"

Well, they clearly had perfectly matching personalities!

One of team ATC - they were self-admitted whales, I'd like to see how they would interact with sharks.

It looked too much like an orangatan's arm. And everyone knows sharks don't like the taste of orangatan. D'uh!

2 - the right way, and the wrong way!
Can someone please spit bottled water into my face now?

Time-wise, it was fair. However, in order to make them understand the seriousness of their transgression, I think they should have been forced to watch the sound bite of the pra-fessional athelete wives saying that "Cheaters never win, and they cheated!" about a hundred times in a row. It's bad enough that I have to keep watching that sound bite week after week!

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-03, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Hawkeye 10 - Ep 11"
Last night's ep. made me wish
I could easily extinguish
Memories of Chip's rude cry
To the victimized Korean guy -
"Why can't you speak English?!!"

The sound of Chip's high-pitched screaming at the taxi driver was still echoing throughout the park. This confused Jon's canine senses.

The funniest part? There wasn't one. The best part? When it was over.

I would have overcome my fear of heights
If I had to descend 17 flights
Then race up 30 more.
Panting hard from floor to floor,
I would request my last rites.

"Molie! Molie! Molie! Molie!" Why not? The sound of it makes me want to take a header off a tall building.

David and Jeff, believing the Bambi Hunt hoax, thought that if they could rescue the girl, they'd be guaranteed some Australian nookie.

Steve/Dave - I'd like to see if these guys perform any better in water than they do on land or in the air.

Reichen lucked out by being stalked by the world's only vegetarian shark.

4 syllables - The 1st can be pronounce "moo", "mo", or "muh"; 2nd is "loo", "lo", or "luh"; 3rd is "la", "law", "lay" or "luh"; 4th is "ba", "baw", "bay" or "buh". Now the math geeks out there can figure out all possible combinations and permutations.

It was fair, but I would have rather seen . . .
a. raw meat tied to R/C and their getting thrown back into the shark tank.
b. Jon having the pleasure of mooning them.
c. an international cast of disgruntled taxi drivers whipping the guys with dead fish.
d. Phil forcing the guys to wear his turtleneck sweaters.

BlackSheep 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-08-03, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlackSheep Click to send private message to BlackSheep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Hawkeye 10 - Ep 11"

I'd definitely go with Chip this week, if I could have only reached through my TV screen and b!~(# slapped him - the arrogance! May a big bird shite on you.

With the strength of HeMan and the Powers of Greyskull, Jon is transformed into his superhuman alter ego. Meanwhile, his brain is occupied by the one and only Doofus. Brawn overpowering Brain - he attempts task without thinking in true neanderthal form. Which makes one wonder if he too would follow is fellow brethren and jump of a cliff after the beautiful siren.

The fact that it is a chicken crossing the road joke, which I thought once your hit junior high you leave for the "kids"

At this point in the race, your fears have to be put aside and you force yourself to do things that otherwise would stay on the “No way in hell list”, I actually think Kelly saw death coming for her (or was that Jon?) if she didn’t ‘man’ up and go for it.

Com’ on baby, Daddy’s got a surprise waiting when you finish!
Now move your arse! Are you gonna let some nancy boy beat you?!

Da’Jeff figured this may be the only way one of them could get a date too bad they kept trying to drown her.

Jaree, a task physically she could do and definitely in the right environment for her – vicious sharks waiting to take her head off. Oh wait that IS Jaree – my bad.

Sharks don’t eat chicken, they’ve seen the commercials, beef is better. And there definitely isn’t any beef on those flippant wrists.

It depends, especially if Chip insists on everyone speaking in English.

Fair is the complexion of Reichens skin. In my game, The Boys would have been sent back to their previous location and had to complete the task according to directions. Then once they had reached the pit stop they would be sequestered to a time out facing the corner with dunce’s hats for their inability to follow simple instructions.

Busco Man 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-09-03, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Busco%20Man Click to send private message to Busco%20Man Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Hawkeye 10 - Ep 11"
Was that an exciting episode or what? Here we go!!!
- Well, no since da Clowns needed a miricle to stay in. But still....

- Kelly wins by a mole.

- BuffJon? Excuse me, BuffJon??? ClownJon could balance WhineyJon on his nose. But to answer your question, stupidity. The reason for all his actions.

-Spittake!

-First, it's not surprising that 'Face First' won out since 'Feet First' would've taken a half/hour at least. Second, more skydiving.

-BuffJon? BuffJon???? WhineyJon should've used the same words that Kelly would use if the situation was reversed, as in;
"You're making me look bad!"
"You're such a loser!"
"Yea, how do you feel now, Whiner??!!"

-Hey, she's a 'solid girl'. Which I take it to mean she could kick both their #sses and make them enjoy it.

- For sheer hilarity, Chuck. Since he would sh#t twice and die. Otherwise, one of the BFGs, since they would probably eat the shark.

-not going there...not going there...

- One correct and thirteen incorrect apparently.

-First off, life isn't fair. And second, since it was consistant with the penalty given in AR3, yes. Third, I really wish da Clowns were in the final three so I could have a team to root for.

Busco Man - Clown approved and teflon protected.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •