The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Final Three?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Wallflower 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-17-00, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower Click to send private message to Wallflower Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Final Three?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-17-00 AT 03:13 PM (EST)

Have we scrutinized this pic yet?

and what it that in the forefront, an octopus? just kidding.
Here's the link to where this pic can be found
http://www.cbs.com/network/tvshows/mini/survivor/show/photos/episode12/page10.shtml
~Wallflower

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 thank you miss wall flower..was loo... BadAs 08-17-00 1
 RE: The Final Three? huntress79 08-17-00 2
 RE: The Final Three? Vampkira 08-17-00 3
 RE: The Final Three? AyatollahKhomeini 08-17-00 4
 RE: Now compare this pic to the fir... Wallflower 08-19-00 5
   RE: Now compare this pic to the fir... Kelly 08-20-00 7
   RE: Now compare this pic to the fir... Laney 08-20-00 8
 RE: The Final Three? JeffHo4 08-19-00 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BadAs 372 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-17-00, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BadAs Click to send private message to BadAs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "thank you miss wall flower..was looking for that one"
This picture needs to be analized. Is it from an old episode? is it a MB crop job and people are to the right of rudy? Can anyone place this as a prior episode by reviewing tapes?

Gatormeat had come up with a weather report analaysis from checking data about the island in order to DATE pictures. What days did it rain at tagi beach? (rudy in rain coat)

More than likely it is an older picture, but this does need to be examined.!!!

Please provide your thoughts...

thanks again wallflower

BA

huntress79 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-17-00, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail huntress79 Click to send private message to huntress79 Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Final Three?"
"I dunno." This could be from an earlier episode, or maybe not. The problem is is because the camera is angled the way it is, you can't see past Rudy. All the "spoliers" were manipulated because of the camera angle. There is a good posibility that Sue or someone else is next to Rudy. And could anyone be sitting below the camera? If it is a true spolier, Good Job Wallflower! If not, we need to be careful and analyze these photos carefully. Again, who REALLY knows?

"I dunno."

Vampkira 133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-17-00, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Vampkira Click to send private message to Vampkira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Final Three?"
It looks as though Rudy may have a substantial amount of beard growth, but it's hard to tell because of the smoke from the fire. Don't know if that helps, I just thought I'd mention it.

"Hey, we ARE on a game show!"- Colleen

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-17-00, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Final Three?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-17-00 AT 07:07 PM (EST)

Nice job of posting. The pictures can help if we can match clothing or weather. I remember (as BA also notes) that one of the reasons that was brought up for the final 4 picture being fake was that it did not rain on day 37. But I don't remember what it did on day 38! If I can find it, I'll post it here.

(later)
Arrgh, the ss.com archives end on the morning of July 27. I think this post was on July 27, 28 or 29, because it was part of the evidence that some of us used to conclude that Gervase went, despite the final four picture.

Does anyone know how to look up the weather on Pulau Tiga from the last two days of the game?

Wallflower 62 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-00, 04:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower Click to send private message to Wallflower Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Now compare this pic to the first one~!"
Looks like they have the critter on the coals in this one~! What is it?? See that the clothes match up in both photos.

~Wallflower

Kelly 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-20-00, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly Click to send private message to Kelly Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Now compare this pic to the first one~!"
There is no way that is from the same time as the first picture!!! If you notice the first picture has Rudy with his raincoat on AND a rain coat hanging above the fire. They won't take both raincoats away in that short of time!!!!

Peace.

Laney 60 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-00, 00:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Laney Click to send private message to Laney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Now compare this pic to the first one~!"
Okay... What's the yellow thing hanging from the pole that's keeping the parachute up?

JeffHo4 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-19-00, 04:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffHo4 Click to send private message to JeffHo4 Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Final Three?"
Just because Rich, Rudy and Kelly are all in a photo doesn't mean that they were the only remaining survivors, there could have been many others that just weren't with these three, others could have been searching for food or checking for info about upcoming challenges.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •