The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Official Episode 9 Predictions "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-14-02, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Official Episode 9 Predictions "
===========================================
NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE THREAD WHERE THE MESSAGE BOARD POSTERS
VOTE FOR THEIR 'OFFICIAL' PICK. THAT THREAD IS HERE
===========================================

Another week, another pick logic summary blatantly stolen from sleeeve...

With the merge, tribes usually stick together for at least one vote while they get their bearings. Yes... the tribes have been living together for six days. No... this will not be enough to drive a wedge into CG's relations... if CG was going to split up, they would not be hinting at it all week in the previews... they would let it be a shock when it happened.

Therefore, it's safe to assume that we'll lose another SJ.

We have the choice between sweet, attractive, non-challenge-threat Penny, strong, potentially-challenge-threat Ken, and strong, in-a-secret-alliance-with-Brian Jake.

Given this limited amount of info, it makes sense that Brian would want to keep Jake around to ensure the least liklihood of a CG alliance fracture (since he appears to be a leader of the largest faction). With Jake in his power, *if* there's a chance of a betrayal next episode, Brian could still draw Jake in.

Between Ken and Penny, Ken is gone unless he wins immunity. Thus, I pick Ken as this weeks boot, with Penny as first alternate, and Jake as second alternate.

For RC, I think that it will be a pairs challenge (as we've seen in every 8-member episode since S2). We have vidcaps of a physical challenge with Helen and Penny running head-to-head with Brian standing behind Helen, and Ted standing behind Penny. Given this, I think that we can assume that Brian/Helen are partnered as are Ted/Penny. Regardless of whether this is one of the prelim. rounds, or the final race, the other teams would be drawn from Clay/Jake/Jan/Ken. Given just about any pairing in this group, it's unlikely that anyone could beat the pairs that we KNOW. Therefore, I choose Brian and Helen to take the RC with Ted and Penny as alternates.

What he said. Seriously, logic says one of Ken, Jake, or Penny is gone today and Ken is the logical pick. Scheming Penny is the next most likely selection. "One of the boys" wanna-be Jake is the least likely to be gone. KEN is the official bootee prediction with PENNY the alternative.

As far the reward challenge, not only is there the vidcap evidence of the race teams, there's also the merged buff vidcap shown when Brian is apparently shown viewing his tape from home -- a clip seemingly different from the rest of the scenes involving the tapes.

BRIAN will win the reward challenge, with HELEN also likely his co-winner (Spoiler Island note -- as in previous seasons, for reward challenges in which a two person team wins, full points will be awarded to any player who selects either of the winners.)

As far as who wins immunity -- frankly as long is it's not Ken, who cares (well, except for all the Spoiler Island game players that is ) The making-Helen-look-vulnerable-the-week-before-she-wins-immunity idea sounds just as good to me as anything else, so HELEN is the immunity challenge winner pick.

-SB

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SurvivorBlows Official Episode ... SurvivorBlows 11-14-02 1
 If Ken wins immunity... TribalTex29 11-14-02 2
   RE: If Ken wins immunity... BaquaR13 11-14-02 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-14-02, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SurvivorBlows Official Episode 9 Predictions "
Wow, no wonder I had a deja vu feeling this afternoon -- check out last week's picks:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/3233.shtml

-SB

TribalTex29 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-14-02, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TribalTex29 Click to send private message to TribalTex29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "If Ken wins immunity..."
So, are you guessing that Penny goes if Ken wins immunity.

Does anyone think that all the footage of Ted losing the boat will come into play? Maybe Ted is a surprise boot tonight.

Ya never know.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-14-02, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: If Ken wins immunity..."
It doesn't seem very likely that a Penny boot happens tonight. Even if Ken wins immunity Penny (who has been made out to look vulnerable) will most likely stay.

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •