The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Paratroopers Episode 9 pic is up"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-14-02, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Paratroopers Episode 9 pic is up"
http://home.sc.rr.com/paratrooper/
and what a shocker it is
.blah
.blah
.blah
.blah
Ken

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Paratroopers Episode 9 pic is u... Q 11-14-02 1
 ROFL *huggies to buggy* dabo 11-14-02 2
 Hindsight 20/20 ZJ 11-14-02 3
   RE: Hindsight 20/20 bondt007 11-14-02 4
       A quick bash about spoiler sites. Draco Malfoy 11-14-02 6
           RE: A quick bash about spoiler site... mistofleas 11-14-02 7
               RE: A quick bash about spoiler site... Draco Malfoy 11-14-02 8
                   RE: A quick bash about spoiler site... mistofleas 11-14-02 9
                       RE: A quick bash about spoiler site... toddE 11-14-02 16
           RE: A quick bash about spoiler site... J Slice 11-14-02 11
       RE: Hindsight 20/20 tattletale 11-14-02 12
   RE: Hindsight 20/20 ulalame 11-14-02 5
       RE: Hindsight 20/20 fivestarwheezy 11-14-02 10
 This is what the link says ..... katem 11-14-02 13
   RE: This is what the link says ....... REIGN67 11-14-02 14
       Pay Site TXlady 11-14-02 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-14-02, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Paratroopers Episode 9 pic is up"
Some of us (me included) got burned by this Ken shield thing last week. To play devils advocate, lets just discuss this. Does this mean the "shield" is still working, ie, protecting Ken, or is he his Choice to go?

Never Let Them See You Bleed

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-02, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "ROFL *huggies to buggy*"
a few more "blahblahblah"s next time, mmmmkay. *smoochies* to my favorite buggy! what's for lunch today? you may want to email webby or one of the blues (AK) to edit the post so that the non-sources peeps (like ICB) don't have it in their face while reading the posts page SMILES ARE FREE

ZJ 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-14-02, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ZJ Click to send private message to ZJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Hindsight 20/20"
I just think that hindsight 20/20 will always work for Paratrooper's pick for this week.

The NYPD photo suggests that it is Ken, the NYC police officer. If he really is the boot, then Paratrooper will get credit for the right pick.

If he isn't, the picture with the comment of "Shields Up" will only lead people to think that he provided us with the warning that he is shielded or he wins immunity, etc...

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-14-02, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hindsight 20/20"
Here, here ZJ... these other sites with their cryptic picks are not doing anybody, including them, any favors. After Snewski's video and paratroopers simi-picks last week and now this week - I'm sticking here at good 'ol SB!

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-02, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "A quick bash about spoiler sites."
I'm getting tired of all the secrecy and "coded" spoilers... do what TDT does, and just SAY WHO YOU THINK IT IS! Like the Robb spoiler on Snewser... how did anyone figure that out?

And now Paratrooper is wanting to make his site a "pay" site. Screw him. There's nothing on his site I can't get elsewhere.

The Chamber of Secrets Has Been Opened. Enemies of the Heir... Beware!

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-02, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: A quick bash about spoiler sites."
And now Paratrooper is wanting to make his site a "pay" site

Is that why when I click on the link in buggy's post I don't get anything? Just a box telling me to enter a password...etc.

I thought maybe I was just being an Idiot.

--doesn't really care what paratrooper has to say, but was curious

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-02, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: A quick bash about spoiler sites."
>And now Paratrooper is wanting to
>make his site a "pay"
>site

>
>Is that why when I click
>on the link in buggy's
>post I don't get anything?
> Just a box telling
>me to enter a password...etc.
>
>
>I thought maybe I was just
>being an Idiot.

>

That's something else- I think it comes up when he starts getting a lot of hits- kind of like GeoCrappies locks down for a while when too many people try to access a site there. Oh for the days before Yahoo! owned the internet. I got it a lot last week.

Anyways, no, he had a blurb on his site about how he is considering keeping the site open to those who make donations, and even had a link to click on about donations. I didn't waste my time.

The Chamber of Secrets Has Been Opened. Enemies of the Heir... Beware!

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-02, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: A quick bash about spoiler sites."
Thank you Muffin (hee hee, Draco Muffin *snicker*)

I'll keep trying it.

I have no qualms whatsoever about paying to keep a site open as long as I frequent it a lot. I was in the first wave of people to make donations back during S2 so Webby could buy a new thingy bopper to make sure the whozits worked. (as you can tell I'm not very technical). All I knew was it needed to be done, Webby needed money so I gave.

Someone like paratrooper? Not for me but I bet those who spend a lot of time there will be happy to pay.

--thinks we don't need anyone but Webby

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-14-02, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: A quick bash about spoiler sites."
I'm with you Mistofleas. I contributed to this site because I'm here all the time, even when the actual show isn't all that great (like currently). The pure spoiler sites, like Paratrooper, aren't all that interesting. I went to see the Robb and Shii boots. And I must say that Snewser came through with the Marquesas final 4 in order. But those sites aren't worth actually paying for.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-02, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: A quick bash about spoiler sites."

Besides, where's the fun in reading someone else's predictions? I have no problem with being wrong in my boot picks, I don't see why everyone's gotta have it right... Him and Snewser can go screw... I don't read the predictions anyway ^_^

tattletale 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-14-02, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tattletale Click to send private message to tattletale Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Hindsight 20/20"
Some of these other sights make a prediction and then change by next morning. Its all a guessing game, its suppose to be fun, but some of these people on other boards ruin that for me.

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-14-02, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hindsight 20/20"
LAST EDITED ON 11-14-02 AT 12:38 PM (EST)

Edited again to say, since Paratrooper's site appears to be inaccessible for the time being, what did his pick look like?

Was it one of the x-photos as in the past, or was it like last week's "salute to Ken"?

fivestarwheezy 958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-14-02, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fivestarwheezy Click to send private message to fivestarwheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Hindsight 20/20"
It was a photo of NYPD on horses, I believe.

Wheeeeeez

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-14-02, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "This is what the link says ....."
It goes like this:

WHO IS NEXT TO GO?

REIGN67 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-14-02, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail REIGN67 Click to send private message to REIGN67 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: This is what the link says ....."
He is being very clear. If you mouse of the pics, you get three messages.

the ep9 boot is

your boy from NYC

Bye! Bye! Ken see ya.

TXlady 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-14-02, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TXlady Click to send private message to TXlady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Pay Site"
LAST EDITED ON 11-14-02 AT 06:29 PM (EST)

I don't know what his deal with Pay site is all about. Site is 100% donation run. He'd be paying for it anyway, it's a free service for getting internet access.

I may not have SC Road Runner But I DO have Road Runner and my web address is very much like his. http://home.hot.rr.com/username

Here's what it says at the place to set up your web site:

"Personal Home Pages is a free premium service offered to you by Road Runner. This service allows you to create your own personal place on the web where your friends and family can access it anytime from their computer. You automatically have 5 MB of space reserved." ~ Actually I got 10 MB Free and didn't do anything special.

So what exactly are his costs aside from Hobby time? The cost to have internet access??? Something he would have anyway. He just wants to get paid to speculate IMHO.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •