The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Supernova Love List: week 4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Current Message

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-26-06, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Supernova Love List: week 4"
People were all over the place for me last night. I only saw a couple (okay, three) standouts last night. The rest ranged from okay to meh to downright horrendous.

1) Storm Large – Dramarama “Anything Anything” - That was just an amazing performance. I'm no big fan of Dramarama, but she amped that song up and gave me chills. And she is totally hot, hot, hot. I could turn gay for her.

2) Lukas Rossi – The Verve “Bittersweet Symphony” - But Lukas' performance makes me glad I'm hetero. Not that I have the squishies for him like Glow does, but that was great. The growl went nicely in that song, but I agree that I'd love to see him really let it go just once.

3) Ryan Star – Live “I Alone” - OMH, he was right to scheme to get that song. He blew me away, as much for how I didn't expect that as for how great that was. And he proved he can give us a show. I gave him the living room standing O.

4) Dilana – Cyndi Lauper “Time After Time” - It was okay. But not great. I think I really am getting bored with her. Unlike others here, I felt that was just an extension of the one trick pony act.

5) Magni – David Bowie “Heroes” - A very nice David Bowie imitation you got there, hon. But that's all that was.

6) Dana Andrews – Nirvana “About a Girl” - Nice job with keeping that edge she found last week. Not nearly as good, though. And I agree with Glow about giving Nirvana a rest. I loved that band and still do, but they are about killing them for me this year.

7) Josh Logan – Blind Melon “No Rain” - Never could stand this band or this song. It might have been better that I thought just because I'm so prejudiced against the song. It was serviceable, I guess.

8) Toby Rand – Billy Idol “White Wedding” - He only goes below Josh because I feel he really is missing something, especially performancewise. He's gorgeous and should be mesmerizing. But he's not. I kept thinking that I would have liked it better if I'd only heard it and not watched it.

9) Phil Ritchie – The Wallflowers "One Headlight” - Oh, Phil. After a great week last week, this was not the way to follow up. There was nothing special about that.

10) Patrice Pike – The Black Crowes “Remedy” - Zzzzzzzzzz. Whuh? Oh, she sang? Oh. Okay.

11) Jill Gioia – The Rolling Stones “Brown Sugar” - Gads, I hate her. She is, I think, a refugee from the pole in the "Girls, Girls, Girls" video. Used up and rough. Icky. But she didn't completely suck the air out of the room quite like the next one did.

12) Zayra Alvarez – Blondie “Call Me” - Sorry, I have to have a mini rant here. I actually saw Debbie Harry and Blondie live at CBGBs in the late 70s. I wanted to be Debbie Harry then. So gorgeous. So tough. Impossible to take your eyes off of her. So, I am absolutely outraged by this performance and by her (I must assume) attempt at humor with that outfit. The least she could have done to cover up the horrible and weak vocal was to conjure up some Debbie Harry magic. You know, look impossibly chic like you just stepped off a Paris runway, but with unexpected rough edges. Be fabulous if you can't be talented. Instead, we get the nutcase that wandered in from the Star Trek convention. Get her out of here. Now.

Goddess of the Steeler Nation

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Supernova Love List: week 4   dreamerbeliever     07-25-06       
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 4   arkiegrl     07-26-06     1  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 4   Glow     07-26-06     2  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 4   opal219     07-26-06     3  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 4   Glow     07-26-06     5  
         RE: Supernova Love List: week 4   cheesybread     07-26-06     11  
             RE: Supernova Love List: week 4   Glow     07-26-06     16  
         RE: Supernova Love List: week 4   Hoobie     07-27-06     49  
             RE: Supernova Love List: week 4   dreamerbeliever     07-28-06     50  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 4   byoffer     07-26-06     10  
         RE: Supernova Love List: week 4   Snidget     07-26-06     33  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 4   tribephyl     07-26-06     4  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 4   Breezy     07-26-06     6  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 4   Magnolia_Rocker     07-26-06     7  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 4   Bebo     07-26-06     8  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 4   geg6     07-26-06     9  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 4   Glow     07-26-06     12  
         RE: Supernova Love List: week 4   geg6     07-26-06     14  
         RE: Supernova Love List: week 4   Tahj     07-26-06     28  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 4   xwraith27     07-26-06     13  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 4   Wacko Jacko     07-26-06     19  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 4   Loree     07-26-06     15  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 4   thndrkttn     07-26-06     17  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 4   Loree     07-26-06     18  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 4   arkiegrl     07-26-06     20  
         RE: Supernova Love List: week 4   thndrkttn     07-26-06     22  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 4   triednottowatch     07-26-06     24  
         RE: Supernova Love List: week 4   xwraith27     07-26-06     25  
         RE: Supernova Love List: week 4   Glow     07-26-06     26  
             RE: Supernova Love List: week 4   thndrkttn     07-26-06     27  
                 RE: Supernova Love List: week 4   Glow     07-26-06     30  
                     RE: Supernova Love List: week 4   thndrkttn     07-26-06     31  
                         RE: Supernova Love List: week 4   Glow     07-26-06     32  
                         RE: Supernova Love List: week 4   Buggy     07-26-06     34  
                             RE: Supernova Love List: week 4   thndrkttn     07-26-06     35  
                         RE: Supernova Love List: week 4   arkiegrl     07-26-06     39  
         RE: Supernova Love List: week 4   Loree     07-26-06     44  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 4   michel     07-26-06     21  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 4   cheesybread     07-26-06     23  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 4   Velcrohead     07-26-06     29  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 4   ginger     07-26-06     36  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 4   Glow     07-26-06     37  
         RE: Supernova Love List: week 4   LittleFox     07-26-06     38  
             RE: Supernova Love List: week 4   ginger     07-26-06     40  
                 RE: Supernova Love List: week 4   Glow     07-26-06     41  
                     RE: Supernova Love List: week 4   ginger     07-26-06     42  
                         RE: Supernova Love List: week 4   Glow     07-26-06     43  
                             RE: Supernova Love List: week 4   ginger     07-26-06     47  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 4   Savahnna     07-26-06     45  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 4   SilverStar     07-26-06     46  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 4   CattyChat     07-26-06     48  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •