The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"10/8 Show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-09-03, 01:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"10/8 Show"
Finally they showed the warm and fun Bob that we were all expecting. I liked him much better tonight. Also his kissing was less intense and annoying tonight (but he didn't kiss LeeAnn, so maybe next week I will change my tune again).

It is really refreshing to see the women getting along (except LeeAnn who we knew wouldn't get along). I didn't watch the Bachelor with Firestone but I watched 1 and 2, and these women seem to be getting along much better than the women did on the other two.

My husband wants me to complain because they had misleading advertising this week. They kept saying, "and later, who will go home empty handed?" or something like that, then there was not Rose Ceremony. My husband feels cheated!!

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 10/8 Show Guppin1234 10-09-03 1
   RE: 10/8 Show escapedude 10-09-03 2
       Yes, check the main board again Guppin1234 10-10-03 6
 Le-Ann superstepmom1 10-09-03 3
   RE: Le-Ann RealityAddict 10-09-03 4
       RE: Le-Ann superstepmom1 10-09-03 5
           RE: Le-Ann Guppin1234 10-10-03 9
       RE: Le-Ann Guppin1234 10-10-03 8
   RE: Le-Ann Guppin1234 10-10-03 7
   RE: Le-Ann jewelz10 10-10-03 10
       Chihuahua tacos anyone? Guppin1234 10-11-03 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-09-03, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 10/8 Show"
So your hubby goes for the jugular and you like kisses that aren't annoying. I'd love to be a fly on your bedroom wall (kidding)

I posted my thoughts on this show under WHAT WAS LAST NIGHT?, but I think they may have postponed the get the H*LL out ceremony to spare Meredith. If that's the case, they should have changed the previews as well. I'm sure this is the very first mistake ABC has ever made, and they will never do it again (Uh huh).

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-09-03, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 10/8 Show"
Is anyone going to do a review of last nights show?

10-10-03, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Yes, check the main board again"
Yes, Buckygirl turned it into a musical. It's great, funny!

superstepmom1 211 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-03, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail superstepmom1 Click to send private message to superstepmom1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Le-Ann"
What is up with this chick?

Has she been like this?

I mean I saw the approach to Bob's mom (that devious witch) but last night she really ticked me off. I wanted to go through that tv!!

Did the other girls do something to her to piss her off or is she just a psycho? I missed episode 2. If she had patted me on the hand like that and walked away I think I may have kept a handful of that brown hair!

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-09-03, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Le-Ann"
>If she
>had patted me on the
>hand like that and walked
>away I think I may
>have kept a handful of
>that brown hair!

LOL! EXACTLY! She is obviously "off." Although, she knows which girls to get snotty with. She kept barking at Jenny b/c she figured out that Jenny is passive and seems less likely to bark back. Estella, on the other hand, gave it back to Lee Ann and LA just left the room. LA is a loose cannon, but she knows who NOT to mess with...or so it appears. I agree with a previous post that LA seems more out to beat the other girls than to win Bob over. I think she's just in it to be the last one standing...not necessary b/c she feels a connection with Bob.

superstepmom1 211 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-03, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail superstepmom1 Click to send private message to superstepmom1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Le-Ann"
I'm sure there's no connection, I don't think she could connect with a Connect Four game. Even though all the girls are jealous of her and Bob. WHATEVER.

She is surely missing some fries in her Happy Meal.

10-10-03, 03:15 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Le-Ann"
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-03 AT 03:17 PM (EST)

I wonder what her ex-boyfriends would have to say about her?

Her cover is blown. I don't see her attracting anyone for a long, long time.

10-10-03, 03:13 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Le-Ann"
I agree, she just wants to bag the bachelor. I hope Bob gets a clue... soon.

10-10-03, 03:10 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Le-Ann"
I know, she has issues/baggage. I can't imagine her with young people.

Has she been like this? Competitive, yes. I think it escalated though on the second date when she kept jeopardizing Bob's time, then the other girls started to really dislike her. With that, Leanne showed her nastier side, and she just became even worse after that.

"patted me on the hand" - it was a total mind play directed towards Jenny. Condescending, treating Jenny like one of her students. Jenny needs to learn when to just let it go and not talk in circles - who cares what Leanne thinks?

Leanne may have been trying to engage as many girls as she could into a cat fight so she doesn't look as bad and she can vent at the same time. Devious and scheming.

Jenny is coming across as a complete airhead. "I want a rose at the next rose ceremony because I really, really, really want one." uhmmmm, okay.

jewelz10 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-10-03, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jewelz10 Click to send private message to jewelz10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Le-Ann"
She is a psycho - Does Bob have any pets? He better not let them run loose in the yard!

10-11-03, 01:36 AM (EST)
11. "Chihuahua tacos anyone?"
Ooooooo, are we talking about bunny in the boiling pot, light on light off - Glenn Close - Michael Douglas type of thing going on? Two words, Scar-ey.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •