The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sook Jai Wins"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ronii29 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-13-02, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ronii29 Click to send private message to Ronii29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sook Jai Wins"
Paratrooper has had it posted on his site for quite a while now that he believes a SJ is the final survivor this year. If this is the case then that would make the jury dominantly CG (4 CG, 3 SJ). We know CG does not trust Penny, therefore the odds of CG choosing her as the winner over someone from their own tribe is far-fetched. Then we have Ken, who we have all seen as a threat to CG for awhile now and is probably on his way out. That would only leave Jake as the final SJ. CG all seem pretty close right now and I can't imagine why they would choose a SJ over a CG at this point. So that leads me to believe that CG splits sometimes soon and it starts getting ugly. I can't see Jan backstabbing anyone and I can't really see Ted straying from the pack. That would only leave Helen, Clay and Brian. Any ideas on this?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Sook Jai Wins samboohoo 11-13-02 1
   RE: Sook Jai Wins Q 11-13-02 2
 RE: Sook Jai Wins Bebo 11-13-02 3
   RE: Sook Jai Wins Q 11-13-02 4
       RE: Sook Jai Wins Bebo 11-13-02 5
 Betrayal is key Bebo 11-13-02 6
   I agree with all but... TribalTex29 11-14-02 28
 RE: Sook Jai Wins NTK 11-13-02 7
 RE: Sook Jai Wins jkokoj 11-13-02 8
   RE: Sook Jai Wins hrc2u 11-13-02 9
       RE: Sook Jai Wins tanyafrommd 11-13-02 10
           RE: Sook Jai Wins snoocharoo 11-13-02 15
       RE: Sook Jai Wins Loree 11-13-02 11
           RE: Sook Jai Wins Q 11-13-02 12
           RE: Sook Jai Wins ivoryElephant 11-13-02 13
               RE: Sook Jai Wins tanyafrommd 11-13-02 16
               RE: Sook Jai Wins Brownroach 11-13-02 17
                   RE: Sook Jai Wins OceanSkater 11-14-02 21
 Breakdown of Brian/Ted frisky 11-13-02 14
   RE: Breakdown of Brian/Ted tattletale 11-14-02 24
 RE: Sook Jai Wins OceanSkater 11-13-02 18
   RE: Sook Jai Wins frisky 11-14-02 19
       RE: Sook Jai Wins OceanSkater 11-14-02 20
           RE: Sook Jai Wins frisky 11-14-02 22
           RE: Sook Jai Wins TribalTex29 11-14-02 29
 RE: Sook Jai Wins Wacko Jacko 11-14-02 23
 Clay's the odd man out in the end. steppingrazor42 11-14-02 25
   That is why Ken doesn't go tonight. Wacko Jacko 11-14-02 27
       RE: That is why Ken doesn't go toni... TribalTex29 11-14-02 30
 RE: Sook Jai Wins Ronii29 11-14-02 26
   RE: Sook Jai Wins evanakm 11-18-02 32
       RE: Sook Jai Wins Ronii29 11-19-02 33
 Helen has money issues dabo 11-18-02 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-13-02, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Sook Jai Wins"
I too doubt it would be Penny.

I think something will happen with Brian and Ted's alliance, since revealed alliances usually do not succeed.

If it were Jake and Ted in the finals, I can see it going to Jake. Jan & Helen aren't Ted's biggest fans because of the Ghandia incident. Remember they targeted Clay because Ted was the stronger one. Then of course, Helen booted Ghandia to avoid the tie. I also don't think Clay likes Ted as much as it appears, but he's just riding it while he can.

We see the Sookies as really being down, but I wouldn't count them out just yet.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-13-02, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Sook Jai Wins"
I agree that it appears SJ is down and out. That is exactly what MB wants us to think, then something happens to change this ASSUMPTION made by the viewers, ALA the comeback of the gang of 5 in S4. But if it will come to pass, I'm not sure. I can see one of the SJs making it due to them being considered not a threat due to being only 1 person (Jake most likely) then wins wins wins to the end.

How could the CGs let this happen? The breakdown of CG is the answer. Clay and Helen and Jan (Jakes hand holding partner, tribe picking partner, and chicken choking partner) could use SJ votes to gain the upper hand at CG, then as said above, the SJ choosen to help them wins wins wins and ends up in the Finals.

How they would win the vote is still a mystery to me.

Never Let Them See You Bleed

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-02, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Sook Jai Wins"
I'd put Ted back into the equation as a potential swing vote. We've been hit over the head with Ted and Brian's alliance, and that Ted believes that they are together until the end. If Brian makes the final 2 and stabs Ted in the back along the way, he'll lose Ted's vote, even to a SJ.

Q brings up Clay/Helen/Jan uniting to oust Ted/Brian, and I have one concern with that. Both Helen and Jan have voted for Clay, and Jan reminded us early on that "Clay doesn't forgive". Would he really align himself with the two women who have written his name down at TC?

11-13-02, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Sook Jai Wins"
LAST EDITED ON 11-13-02 AT 10:53 AM (EST)

He recently kissed Helen, and then there is that new cryptic comment about the tribe speaking/spoken, and her vote for him was on Day 3, wereas Jan's was later in the game, so Clay and Helen may form an agreement together out of necessity, not because they want to be a group, but they see whats coming down river. And try to use Jake/other SJ to change the direction that river is flowing.

I agree he may not "want" to join with Helen, or Jan due to previous votes. But what if he "has" to. Meaning if (and big IF) he thinks he can use some SJs to gain an upper hand at CG.

This is all dependent on a Brian/Ted alliance coming to the surface at CG. If Clay feels he is odd man out of the Boys Club, then I can see him joining with Helen/Jan, and Jake and the other SJs would be stupid not to join up with the larger faction of CG.

So you are left with Helen/Clay/Jan/Jake/Penny?? as the new gang of 5.

Then Brian or Ted could remain if they vote out Ken first and then one of them wins immunity and Clay now chooses to vote out Penny as the numbers would still be with Helen/Clay/Jan/Jake.

So Brian and Ted can still be around to lose more weight, but a power struggle at CG leads to a SJ making it to the end out of the need to control the votes agianst a "revealed alliance"

Then Clay/Helen battle it out with Ted/Brian for control of Jakes vote.

This is very tenuous though and as stated depends on Clay thinking the cards are stacked against him. Requiring him to re-think who he needs to be with.

edited to say...

My reasons for this is the fact that something is going to have to happen to Ted/Brian soon.

11-13-02, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Sook Jai Wins"
This is very tenuous though and as stated depends on Clay thinking the cards are stacked against him. Requiring him to re-think who he needs to be with.

Maybe Jan will be proven wrong and Clay does forgive. Seems to me, though, that he's destined for third place, barring a victory in the final IC.

Here are some iterations:

- Brian/Ted/Clay - Ted would take Brian, given his pledge. Brian would, IMHO, make a fatal mistake if he didn't take Ted. If Brian chose Clay over Ted, he'd lose Ted's vote, since Ted would see that as a betrayal. And if Brian took Ted to the final IC, he could use the Ghandia incident to try and sway Jan and Helen to vote for him over Ted.

- Helen/Jan/Clay - Helen's already voted against Clay once because she thought he didn't need the money, so I think she'd take Jan to the finals. Jan has already supported gender lines once, and I could see Helen working that argument to sway Jan to keep her should Jan win final IC.

- Clay/any 2 SJ - If Clay were able to ally with 2 SJ to make a final three, then that would put 4 CG on the jury. A SJ may think they could beat Clay if any CG felt betrayed, but may not want to risk a vote along tribal lines. After all, in a game, there is some pride if your teammates do well, and some CG may vote for Clay even if he stabbed them in the back because they don't want to admit that SJ outwitted them in the end. This was avoided in S4, because thanks to the twist, Vee had been a pre-merge tribe member to every member of the jury at some point, so tribal pride wasn't as big of an issue.

This last argument I see as the weakest of the three. We've seen in prior versions that the jury members typically choose to reward the player they thought played best, regardless of like/dislike/tribal loyalty, or they choose to vote against the player seen to betray them.

11-13-02, 11:13 AM (EST)
6. "Betrayal is key"
LAST EDITED ON 11-13-02 AT 11:14 AM (EST)

Three of the first four Survivors went to a 4-3 vote. In each case, the swing vote was cast by someone who felt betrayed by a tribemate.

S1: Susan's rat and snake speech and vote against Kelly's betrayal.

S2: Jerri voting for Tina and against Colby's betrayal.

S4: John voting for Vee and against Neleh's betrayal.

If there's a Suckie vs. a Chewy in the final 2, it only takes one betrayal vote to give the win to the Suckie.
- If Jan/Helen/Clay ever ally with and SJ to get rid of Ted/Brian, then there's two potential betrayal votes there.
- If Brian ever votes against Ted, there's a potential betrayal vote.
- Clay doesn't forgive. There's a potential betrayal vote.
- Helen or Jan might vote for Penny over a Chewy male in a potential betrayal vote.

edited because I messed up a tribe reference

TribalTex29 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-14-02, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TribalTex29 Click to send private message to TribalTex29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "I agree with all but..."
the only difference is, on Survivor I, the Susan/Kelly betrayal was different because they were choosing between two members of their own tribe. If it came down to Helen/Clay/Jan and Helen went out first, she would definitely vote for Jan over Clay, because as much of a nut as Jan is, she's a sweet nut, and a teacher, AKA; broke. (disregarding Clay's bankruptcy info)

I think it will be impossible for the final three to be Clay, Ted, and Brian, because Clay is not stupid enough to go along with two, knowing he'd be ousted in the end (barring Clay's immunity chances).

It would be as stupid as John, Robert, Tammy and Zoe showing their true colors before their ultimate demise if CG doesn't at least boot two of the remaining SJ members before heading to the final 5.

We'll see. Please don't let Clay or Penny win. Uck.

NTK 109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-13-02, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NTK Click to send private message to NTK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Sook Jai Wins"
Clay may sense that he is at best third in the trio with Ted, Brian. Add to that Brian seeming to court Jake. He may feel the need to align with others.

Helen is shrewd enough to know she may also be near the bottom of the pecking order. Not sure at all what Jan may be thinking.

They can still get rid of Ken this week and then make their move. It may be adventageous because one more immunity threat would be gone.

Whether they would keep Penny or Jake would be interesting. Penny may seem iffy, but Jake was awesome in the underwater breathing challenge.

I still can't tell if Ken is really saving himself for individual challlenges or helpless. He hasn't shown many talents yet. Can he even save himself this week when he would need it most? It is hard to believe he couldn't go on an immunity run.

If a Sook wins the final vote, there has to be some Chewie hard feelings. I don't see this if they get rid of all the Sooks and then have to turn inward.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-13-02, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Sook Jai Wins"
I stated the following in another thread yesterday:

"Maybe the hidden alliance is Clay, Helen and Jan. Clay may have been looking to court Shii and Jake so they would have 5.
Clay has to know that Brian/Ted are an IC threat. Sure we have seen him bashing about batty Jan and the Kooky Cook but that does not mean he doesn't like them or have an alliance."

This goes along with Q and Bebo's theories.

hrc2u 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-13-02, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hrc2u Click to send private message to hrc2u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Sook Jai Wins"
What we know is this group is playing the game more than any other thus far from comments we have. We know Helen, Brian, and Penney are playing the game for sure.

Reason's why SJ men would want to go after Ted/Brian alliance. Individual Immunity threats. If you don't get rid of them early maybe stuck with them till the end and get bitten.

Clay must be seen to everyone as the one who stands alone in CG. We've seen Ted/Brian going off in the boat together.
In the beginning we saw Helen going to Brian with the Ghandia story. Is Brian playing Ted and Helen? Seems to have a soft spot for Crazy Jan as well.
These are just observations and may just be editing. However what it suggests to me is that if SJ is playing the game and Cg is playing the game they all know what needs to happen.

CG could just paong the Heck out of SJ, but why not to improve your spot a bit look at the SJ Perhaps Ken, Jake, and Penney get the 2 factions to believe that they will help them get rid of the others. Maybe Penney convinces Helen, Jan, and Clay that they could force a tie. If all SJ make a pack with the CG's and eliminate themselves from the chopping block. Once the other group of CG's sees they have been played, it could become really exciting. This is all speculation and I hope it make sense.

Let me know you thoughts.
hrc2u

tanyafrommd 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-13-02, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tanyafrommd Click to send private message to tanyafrommd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Sook Jai Wins"
I am kind of new here and hate to show my ignorance...but who is this Paratrooper and what makes his "prediction" gospel? I thought the final votes were closely guarded and unless his is MB, Jeff, one of the jury members, or a disgruntled employee...how would he know the final outcome so far in advance?
I know that there are leaks but I thought everyone signed agreements that could lead to them being sued if they revealed the winner.

With that said..... maybe Jake does win.... but I certainly hope not!!!!!!!!!!!

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-13-02, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Sook Jai Wins"
*gasps*

Mere mortal woman, how dare you question the great and powerful Paratrooper????? That is akin to taking Snewster's name in vain.

*LOL*

Snoocharoo

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-02, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Sook Jai Wins"
But do the Sookies realize it is a Ted/Brian alliance? We hear Jake and Ken talking and mentioning a Brian/Clay alliance.

11-13-02, 02:05 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Sook Jai Wins"
Kind of what I have been thinking. I state that something has to happen with the Brian/Ted alliance soon (shake up that is) or else why do we know about it?

So do the SJs flush out the Brian/Ted alliance showing Clay that he is not the F2 choice of Brian or Ted. Thus leading the SJs to have something to offer Clay. But as pointed out, how would his situation improve with the SJs. Would he simply still be the first one out prior to the finals with either group? Or does he think he can make a deal for a while, then pick up the remaining member of the Brian/Ted group and return to voting out the SJs.

It all depends on when and how the Brian/Ted alliance is exposed, and by who. IMO (and how much is that worth )

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-13-02, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Sook Jai Wins"
hi tanyafrommd, welcome to the boards.

paratrooper has just been around for a long time and has had lots of vidcap analysis. He is a reliable spoiler.
Some people rely on him more than others.

He is analyzing things very well and some believe that he is tapewatcherb65 who correctly predicted Tina and Ethan winning half way through the show.

IF a sook jai wins, it will be Jake. He has been edited as fair, UTR and no one has said one negative thing about him. He hasn't been negative either.

Both Penny and Ken have been negative at times and have had negative comments thrown at them.

This leads me to believe Jake can be the only one out of sook jai to possibly win.

The winner (except for richard) is usually shown in a positive light. They generally never have negative comments directed towards them and rarely speak bad of others.

Penny: she has dissed the CG men, and trashed Shii Ann

Ken: Dissed Jed in the beginning. Complained about the Piss in the cave. I am sure jake did to but they didn't show it..hmmmm...

Jake: although he questioned jans picks and said his tribe knew nothing, he has been pretty diplomatic. He had a statement that stood out as strange. ie:why did they put it in there.
The statement was after his hat got blown off: "I don't wanna lose it".
There were statements just like that which pointed to VEE winning S4. During to water challenges Jeff Probst said "Vee swim "back to the beach". It looked and sounded like a voice over. He ONLY said it with vee and said it on two occasions. Since the Promos all were about being "back to the beach" I thought this was odd. It turned out that it pointed to her win.
Look for out of place comments like this from Jake.

Clay: although I like him and think he is funny others find him negative. He disses others and doesn't show respect. He may be destined for 3rd.

Helen: I love her and want her to win she cracks me up. But she was shown in a negative light last episode and during this stretch of the show that is not a good sign.

Brian: He is the schemer, the schemer hasn't won since rich. Jeff, Lex, and John were all schemers and got eliminated. He is being portrayed as sexist therefore another nail in his coffin.

Ted: Nice guy, strong and UTR. But his constant talk about his alliance is a red herring he will go sooner or later.

Jan: even if she makes the final 2 she will lose just like Kim J.

"I got a kiss from Clay Jordan, oh my god am I queen for a day" - Helen Glover

tanyafrommd 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-13-02, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tanyafrommd Click to send private message to tanyafrommd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Sook Jai Wins"
Thanks ivoryelephant for taking time to explain it to me.

I still hope that Paratrooper is wrong...I would like for one of the younger ones to win....Jake probably already has made his millions.

But I guess it would make for interesting TV to see CG screw up the endgame after keeping the majority of players.

I agree with your thoughts regarding most of the players...but I am hoping that Brian wins.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-02, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Sook Jai Wins"
LAST EDITED ON 11-15-02 AT 04:06 PM (EST)

Ivory, I agree that if a Sook Jai wins it will be Jake, but I think his character is undergoing a change now that we are seeing more of him.

We heard a lot of talk from Shii Ann and others about Penny being manipulative, but we've not overtly seen this. But we ARE seeing psychological manipulation from Jake if you watch closely.

The discussion of whether the bootee should be told they were going in advance is a good example. Jake asked the question, which had the subtle effect of excluding him from boot candidacy in the minds of the others, IMO. Notice that Penny, Erin, and Ken all answered the question, but Jake didn't volunteer whether or not HE would want to know, and no one asked him.

This was on the tail of his crying jag where he blamed himself for SJ's defeat at IC, leading to Erin's sympathy speech. At TC, however, he did not take the blame for this at all, but confidently stated that he was the best tribemember at water challenges and should be kept for that and other reasons.

I think we'll be seeing more of this type of manipulation. Very slick operator, that Jake, much more so than Penny.

***Edited to correct a part I misremembered, just in case anyone reads this again.

OceanSkater 315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-14-02, 02:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OceanSkater Click to send private message to OceanSkater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Sook Jai Wins"

Agree.

UTR the first six weeks, but always in the voting "block" of Penny, Ken , Erin and Shii-Ann (until the last twos demise). It makes you wonder who the manipulator is out of the three remaining. He may also be hiding his physical strenght. For a man his age, he's in damn good shape, and could be a threat, but he won't let on just yet.

I still can't discount his evil twin, Penny. He would, however, be more likely to win the votes from the jury than she would, up until now.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-02, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Breakdown of Brian/Ted"
If there is a betrayal in CG, I believe it will be between Brian and Ted. For two reasons,

*this is the in-your-face alliance in CG, so a breakdown would be "good tv"

*In the episode where these two crazy kids hook up, remember when they were in the boat and Ted was talking about how they should go all the way together (I assume he was talking about the game ;) ) and Brian was nodding his head, yeah, yeah. Then Brian tossed this remark over his shoulder to Ted:

"WE'VE GOT A LOT IN COMMON."

Well, these guys must've talked a lot about their lives, job, personal characteristics and so on in order for Brian to make this comment and for Ted to agree.

We all know that Brian has a penchant for acting and that he started playing the game right off the bat. Maybe Brian told Ted a bunch of BS about his life, and the truth is revealed - - IN A VIDEO FROM HOME!!!

(Sorry...had Thai for lunch...makes me hyper)

tattletale 20 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-02, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tattletale Click to send private message to tattletale Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Breakdown of Brian/Ted"
I Brian and Ted might try to stick together, but they need a third person in there deal. I think that third person is Penny. I watched a clip on CBS and I think Brian really likes Penny and does not feel threatened by her. I think he does not like Helen or Clay. I have read here and there that Penny goes along way, I could not see that happening until watching Brians Comments.

11-13-02, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OceanSkater Click to send private message to OceanSkater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Sook Jai Wins"
I have an OUT tHERE theory.

Brain is allied with Penny. Evidence: a confessional where he has nothing but nice things to say about her, and where he thinks "Erin will not be around long", and she gets booted that Episode. In it he also mentions Penny's alliance with Jake. So I think he dumps Ted after getting rid of the other three, leaving Penny, Brain and Jake as the final three. Penny will have promised both her undying love, and the black widow will strike last.

11-14-02, 01:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Sook Jai Wins"
LAST EDITED ON 11-14-02 AT 01:14 AM (EST)

It's out there....but I like it!!

All of Brian's confessionals so far have been strategy-related, complete with shark imagery and an interesting explanation of how getting sloppy drunk can help you advance in the game. Brian is edited as a narrator of the Brian show, not a narrator of Survivor.

I can think of only one of his confessionals that is specifically about another survivor's character and/or strategy. This is the confessional that you speak of, Ocean, the one about Penny, and it is quite a lengthy synopsis. Brian and Penny could have made a deal during their getting-to-know-you picnic on the beach just before the anti-merge.

I noticed this week too that Jake was quite comfortable complaining to Brian about Helen's "Kant Kook Keith" impressions as they escaped to the boat. You would think he would restrain himself from dissing any CG's in front of another CG at this point in the game. Also, Brian claimed that he didn't give any secrets away to Jake about tribal unity, but he did join Jake in the bitchfest about Helen.

In your theory, Ocean, is Jake in the know about Penny/Brian?

(Edited because I made a really really stupid embarrassing mistake that I caught before anyone else saw it)

11-14-02, 02:24 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Sook Jai Wins"
I would think Penny would let Jake know, especially as you stated if he permits himself to b!tch about Helen to Brian. Plus if they have someone in mind (Ken) to vote off, the extra player's vote always helps. So now you have Brian, Penny, Jake, and Ted (who still thinks he's in an alliance with Brian), and Clay (who hasn't been officially ousted from the boys' club AKA B/T/C) would be easy to persuade to vote off Ken (who is a biggest threat in challenges to them). That's the majority.

Now, if Ken wins immunity, since they will vote as a block, who is their secondary target? Helen or Jan?

11-14-02, 02:39 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Sook Jai Wins"
I was about to say Helen because of that little Navy diver element...but then I remembered when Jan jumped in the water during the IC in Episode One and I said "Holy ****!! Look at the old bird swim!!"

I think if Ken wins immunity, the bloque will put Jan down. Part water IC threat, part sympathy.

11-14-02, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TribalTex29 Click to send private message to TribalTex29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Sook Jai Wins"
Why would Jake have kept Penny over Erin, if he though Penny was in good with Brian? Wouldn't keeping Erin and Penny over Ken have made it easier for the women to bond, possibly overpowering the male-Brian/Ted/Clay power structure at CG. That would have made CG feed on their own.

The two biggest problems with this, though are that Jan is too dim to figure this out, Helen's too loyal, and Ken and Jake were too close. I think Jake should have voted Ken out to better his chances. Then maybe Helen and Jan (and possibly Clay), when faced with winning Individual Immunity would have seen Brian's obvious strength and gotten him out next.

Just a random theory. Too much hindsight, I guess.

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-02, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Sook Jai Wins"
LAST EDITED ON 11-14-02 AT 02:59 PM (EST)

I agree why else would Burnett reveal the Brian and Ted alliance? I think because either Brian or Ted get voted out sometime soon and the alliance in the end does not matter.

Something tells me there will be a surprise boot tonight. There is no evidence Ken goes but yet again everyone is picking him just because it is logical.

Something will break up the Brian and Ted alliance and I don't think it will be Ted or Brian. There may be another coconut game. This accounts for Clay and Helen saying the tribe has spoken.

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-14-02, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Clay's the odd man out in the end."
I think Ted will betray Brian, or Brian THINKS Ted will backstab him and the fracturing of CG will begin. I just don't see Brian making alot of stupid decisions, he seems to methodical and sly, not quick to move, Ted must mess up somewhere.

Another take on it is Clay, Ted and Brian will get rid of Helen and Jan thinking they out # Penny and Jake which will be a bad mistake for one of them. Someone will jump ship, someone who thinks they won't make it to the final 2 with either Ted or Brian: CLAY. Clay will make an alliance with Penny or Jake for the F2 and boot B/T.

Clay/Jake in the F2: Jake wins

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-02, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "That is why Ken doesn't go tonight."
Jake will need ken to go further. And Cg will do something stupid tonight to give someone like Jake a chance.

Surprise boot tonight people.

11-14-02, 07:31 PM (EST)
30. "RE: That is why Ken doesn't go tonight."
I vote Ted. That would be a surprise, heh?

Maybe his boat loss gets brought up again. There was almost an episode devoted to this.

11-14-02, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ronii29 Click to send private message to Ronii29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Sook Jai Wins"
I personally have no problem with Jake winning sole survivor. It would be interesting seeing him as the underdog and rising to the challenge and even more interesting seeing how he gets there. Never in the history of Survivor has the person who wins the last immunity challenge been named sole survivor, so if he can make it to f2 and make survivor history..why not.

evanakm 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-18-02, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail evanakm Click to send private message to evanakm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Sook Jai Wins"
LAST EDITED ON 11-18-02 AT 07:33 PM (EST)

>Never in the
>history of Survivor has the
>person who wins the last
>immunity challenge been named sole
>survivor

Actually, that's not really true, just not on American versions of Survivor. I was in Britain a couple years ago and I was able to see the last 4 or 5 episodes of the British Survivor and the winner of the last IC not only won it, but won it 7-0. (just a side note here: the show was not really liked in Britain, but I think it was at least as good as S4, because everyone was playing to win and there were no UTR people. Not to mention that there was no editing to trick the people; they actually showed what was really going on.)

Plus I think the winner of the Australian version also won the last IC. Then there is Colby, who would have won it had he not been such an idiot. Plus, if Vecepia had won the last IC and voted off Kathy, she probably would have still won. I just don't think that the whole final IC winner = loser of final vote school of thought is legitimate.

11-19-02, 09:21 AM (EST)
33. "RE: Sook Jai Wins"
>
>> I just don't
>think that the whole final
>IC winner = loser of
>final vote school of thought
>is legitimate.

I apologize for the misunderstanding. I was not trying to imply that final IC winner = loser. I was merely stating that I can't see a SJ in the f2 unless they win final immunity and it would be interesting to see who he/she would choose to take with them, since in previous US Survivors, the tag along has always won, regardless of the reasonings behind the win. I think who you bring with you has alot to do with the outcome. Had MamaKim brought Lex instead of Ethan...Colby brought Keith instead of Tina..etc.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-02, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Helen has money issues"
She voted against Clay in the first TC because he didn't need the money (didn't know about his bankruptcy), and now has seen Brian's video from his wife CC showing off all their wealth (cars, baby grand piano, nice house), so:

If Helen is on the jury and either Clay or Brian is in the final two against someone else (whoever it is) Helen will vote for whoever she thinks needs the money, or against whoever she thinks doesn't need the money (Clay or Brian).

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •