The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Erin on The Early Show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-08-02, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Erin on The Early Show"
I did not see the whole thing, but heard most of it on the radio. First of all, from what I did see, she didn't look to comfortable all dolled up standing next to Julie.

But onto her dish: She definately has bitterness toward Penny and Jake. I would think she did not have a lot of time to make amends while on the jury. Also, she loves Jan -- probably had some time to bond on the jury.

One thing that I need clarification on: Did Erin say, "They had a lot of explaining to do" or "They have a lot of explaining to do." We have confirmation of a Texas Alliance, or rather a supposed to be Texas Alliance, but Jake and Penny betrayed her. I couldn't tell if she said "had" or "have."

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Erin on The Early Show snoocharoo 11-08-02 1
   RE: Erin on The Early Show samboohoo 11-08-02 2
       RE: Erin on The Early Show Brownroach 11-08-02 8
 RE: Erin on The Early Show Q 11-08-02 3
 RE: Erin on The Early Show OceanSkater 11-08-02 4
   Hut Sleepers Revealed Q 11-08-02 5
   RE: Erin on The Early Show Loree 11-08-02 9
   RE: Erin on The Early Show Brownroach 11-08-02 13
 RE: Erin on The Early Show bondt007 11-08-02 6
   RE: Erin on The Early Show toddE 11-08-02 7
   RE: Erin on The Early Show Brownroach 11-08-02 16
   RE: Erin on The Early Show OceanSkater 11-08-02 18
 RE: Erin on The Early Show steppingrazor42 11-08-02 10
   huh? MikeD 11-08-02 14
       RE: huh? PepeLePew13 11-08-02 17
   RE: Erin on The Early Show Bebo 11-08-02 15
 RE: Erin on The Early Show ivoryElephant 11-08-02 11
   RE: Erin on The Early Show Q 11-08-02 12
   RE: Erin on The Early Show samboohoo 11-09-02 20
   Ditto IslandFever 11-09-02 21
   I agree IE Silvergirl1 11-12-02 23
   RE: Erin on The Early Show starshyn99 11-12-02 25
       RE: Erin on The Early Show Silvergirl1 11-12-02 26
 RE: Erin on The Early Show Chrissy gal 11-08-02 19
   RE: Erin on The Early Show OceanSkater 11-09-02 22
 RE: Erin on The Early Show OceanSkater 11-12-02 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-08-02, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Erin on The Early Show"
LAST EDITED ON 11-08-02 AT 09:18 AM (EST)

Erin said "They have some explaining to do" but I don't think you should read too deeply into that statement. She kept mixing present and past tense statements in her interview.

I found it interesting that Erin said they all led her to believe that they were voting out Ken. She stated that Jake and Penny stabbed her in the back. My feeling is that Penny used Erin as a lamb to save herself. Penny is truely evil.

For the record, Erin looked absolutely AWFUL. I could have packed my entire waredrobe in the bags under her eyes. She was very much the same on the Early Show as she was on Survivor.

**EDIT**

Erin also stated that her happiest day on the island was when she got to vote ShiiAnn off. She said that "they" wanted to vote her off from day 2 but kept Shii around as a strategic move

11-08-02, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Erin on The Early Show"
Thanks for the clarification Snooch. I had to leave the house before the sitdown, so I only saw her standing next to Julie and not any close-up. She looked kind of hunched over, like maybe all that weight up top was weighing her down a bit.

I was able to listen to it in the car and then here at the office, and I will say that she was being careful and thinking a little before just spitting out answers. I was kind of hoping that when she talked about sitting in at TC that she would give something away as to whether they had merged or not, but like I said she was careful.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-02, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Erin on The Early Show"
>>I was kind of hoping that when she talked about sitting in at TC that she would give something away as to whether they had merged or not, but like I said she was careful. <<

I was hoping this too, Samboohoo, and was almost sure she would slip up with something! They asked her to tell what it was like to be on the jury, "without giving anything away." She said she got to go back and sit across from "them" at the TCs from now on.

Had she said "Sook Jai" or '"my tribe", or "everyone" or "all of them" we could speculate. Drat!

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-08-02, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Erin on The Early Show"
Penny is Evil, that is way confirmed now. The Texas Alliance is no more as only two Texans remain on SJ, but what about Jan. Erins comments could mean she goes to the jury soon (next? or the one after), or she joins up with the other Texans. She still seemed to get along with Jake better than her own tribe, but she has said she would sink or swim with her tribe.

And she did look terrible. Maybe Ken got her drunk last night in NYC and took advantage of her, once and for all. Not that she would mind, IMO.

Later,

Never Let Them See You Bleed

OceanSkater 315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-08-02, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OceanSkater Click to send private message to OceanSkater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Erin on The Early Show"
I thought I heard a comment when the four SJ were talking, that they "were the original alliance" something to that effect. They did vote in a block all the way through, until Erin that is. Bastards! That little cheerleader is one evil .....GGRRRRRRR! She deserves to get dumped by a fat,mean,ugly,broke,hairy guy with a small....house.

11-08-02, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Hut Sleepers Revealed"
Yes, yes the hut alliance (this was supposed to be the Final Four, comment from Jake) finally shows us the alliance in the open, but too late, only showed after we know it has to break up.

Not that we did not figure out that one on our own, no thanks to MB, Shii was the odd girl out as discussed for weeks and those four Hut Sleepers were pulling the strings.

ttp://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/User_files/3dc9892024aac4ba.jpg

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-02, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Erin on The Early Show"
I'm sure Jake and Ken knew they had to keep the strength among them for tribe vs tribe challenges. They had to boot one of the girls and they were sure Penny would stab Erin in the back to save herself, where they probably were not so sure that Erin would go along with voting out Penny. So they took the sure thing and voted out Erin.

11-08-02, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Erin on The Early Show"
>>She deserves to get dumped by a fat,mean,ugly,broke,hairy guy with a small....house. <<

You mean Clay?

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-08-02, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Erin on The Early Show"
Yes, they DID bounce Erin out of the tribe... much to everyone's (including Snewster) surprise. However, SOMEONE was going to get a knife in the back, right? I mean, they set it up so that Erin thought KEN was going to go, so, Erin was stabbing Ken in the back just as much as the others did her in...

The comment about Jan was very interesting. You would not think those two would come together and form a friendship to the point of "loving Jan"... a twenty-something bar-realestate girl and a (how old is Jan?) school teacher. There's some bonding that went on there (with nobody else to bond with??)that points to a boot for Jan, and soon, IMO.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-08-02, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Erin on The Early Show"
That's Erin's spoiler info, all right. Jan must go within the next couple weeks to bond with Erin.

Too bad, this group is so unlikable there's no one to root for, but Granny Jan was so hilarious last night! She's the most entertaining one left.

11-08-02, 05:28 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Erin on The Early Show"
LAST EDITED ON 11-08-02 AT 05:29 PM (EST)

I wouldn't make anything out of the Jan comments. Erin only talked about Jan because she was asked specifically "what was the deal with Jan?!" It was like GDiva's web post about Jake; she was just responding to a Jake question from one of the Sucks posters.

And Erin would have had a good enough sense of Jan's personality after six days to say she "loved" her, in the sense that Jan was entertaining and Erin enjoyed her company.

11-08-02, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OceanSkater Click to send private message to OceanSkater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Erin on The Early Show"
http://www.survivornews.net/article.php?id=132

and here is Erin's chat transcript. In it she reinforces the alliance that was and ,makes an interesting mention of Clay, on how he kept them entertained. Now when was he doing the entertaining? At the LL? Cuz I did not see any at the camp. Maybe at the wedding?

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-08-02, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Erin on The Early Show"
I got the feeling she definitely bonded with Jan and Ken at the LL. She was mixing past and present with the "they have some explaining to do when this is all over" comment, although I don't see the harm in saying, "they apologized later about it", you can't read into that. erin looked like she'd been up all night coughing or screaming at the top of her lungs. Penny and Jake are definitely the unseen alliance.

MikeD 344 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-02, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MikeD Click to send private message to MikeD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "huh?"
Why is Penny and Jake the "unseen alliance"? I didnt see anything that would suggest this....please elaborate...

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-02, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: huh?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-08-02 AT 08:18 PM (EST)

>Why is Penny and Jake the "unseen alliance"? I didnt
>see anything that would suggest this....please elaborate...

There's now no question that these two are pulling the strings for the Sook Jais -- there's no "hidden" alliance anymore and it's just a matter of putting two and two together. Erin was told to vote for Ken by *somebody* and if either Penny or Jake (but not both) were aligned with Ken, neither would tell Erin to vote for Ken. Ergo, these two are clearly aligned, although it wasn't clear beforehand (remember, a fair number of us thought that Penny and Erin were the ones aligned together -- keeping the Penny and Jake connection mostly "unseen").

About the Early Show... yep, Erin looked like she has been puffed up like a blowfish with Medusa hair. Either she was on a big-time crying jag right before the show or she had been out hitting the bars right up to the time of the show. Or she got a very bad plastic surgeon to hack up her face (like he did with her boobs).

Edited to add... About the Jan quote -- I agree, it could be taken a couple of ways, but the distinct impression I got was that Erin had plenty of time to get to know Jan more intimately (as in being at LL together for some time) even if the topic of Jan was forced onto her.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-02, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Erin on The Early Show"
>I got the feeling she definitely bonded with Jan and Ken
>at the LL.

She didn't need to bond with Ken at LL to reconcile anything. Since Ken couldn't vote for himself, he did not betray her. Jake and Penny were the ones who told her that Ken would be going and didn't follow through on that.

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-08-02, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Erin on The Early Show"
I read the interview on survivorfever.
Tell me if these quotes are out of context, but this is what was on the site.

Erin comment regarding what it feels like to return to TC:
"It's interesting because next week I'll be sitting across from them where this week I was sitting with them."

This tells me there is a merge. She is sitting with them and "them" are sitting across from her in the next TC.

"When asked about 'Helen's recipe' thing, Erin replied that they had food 'theme' days that they discussed different recipes. Erin said she wasn't able to write down the recipes and looked forward to calling Helen to get some of those recipes."

Maybe this is wishful thinking but if helen was in Loser Lodge wouldn't she have PLENTY of time to get those recipes????

Is this a HUGE spoiler or am I just reading into it too much?

"I got a kiss from Clay Jordan, oh my god am I queen for a day" - Helen Glover

11-08-02, 03:05 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Erin on The Early Show"
Could be, Ivory, could be...

However, as much as Erin is lambasted on the web, I never got the feeling she is dim whitted. I think she could definitely play with what info she lets out and is aware of what she says and its implications (unlike Robb). The mixing of older and newer info points to this as well. She could simply be toying with us.

After all, She had several weeks to study manipulation at Evil Penny U, Thailand Campus.

11-09-02, 12:45 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Erin on The Early Show"
Erin comment regarding what it feels like to return to TC:

"It's interesting because next week I'll be sitting across from them where this week I was sitting with them."

This tells me there is a merge. She is sitting with them and "them" are sitting across from her in the
next TC.

I tend to disagree a little here, ivory. The "them" sitting with her were Ken, Jake and Penny (not any of the CG's). So could Ken, Jake and Penny once again be "them"? Maybe Sookie does go back to TC again.

IslandFever 205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-09-02, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IslandFever Click to send private message to IslandFever Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Ditto"
Ivory, I had the same exact reaction to the recipe comment. And then I felt like she was trying to cover it up. She said well we will just have to wait and see what happens. I could see Helen being #2 but I just can't see her winning. But then I couldn't see Vecepia win either. Hopefully MB learned something from the last Survivor, please the audience. Or at least edit it so the audience is happy. Snews feels Jan will win. I have never heard the evictees speak badly about a winner. But they can be a little guarded. Jan and Brian went back to their old jobs. But so did Vee. But Erin definitely looked like she let something slip with her Helen comment.

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-02, 00:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "I agree IE"
I think that her comment about Helen was telling in that Helen must make it to at least the final 3.

She said she would "wait to see how the show works" and then she could call Helen and get her to send her the more complicated recipes.

It would seem to me that Erin did give it away that Helen is not one of the early jury members. If Helen had been an early jury member they would have had the opportunity to talk about recipes.

IMO, Erin has the distinction of being the one Survivor who actually looked better on the island than on "The Early Show". What was she thinking when she had her hair done like that?

starshyn99 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-12-02, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail starshyn99 Click to send private message to starshyn99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Erin on The Early Show"
In re to Helen and not getting recipes, she said this on the chat posted on Snews:

Q: Erin, I hate raisins too. Have you used any of the recipes Helen was giving you yet?

A: I have used a few of the recipes and they've turned out wonderful. The stuffed French toast was by far my favorite

So, when is she fudging the truth, Early Show or chat.

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-02, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Erin on The Early Show"
On the Early Show, she said that she had tried some of the simpler recipes and they turned out great, but that she would like some of the more complicated ones that Helen had talked about. That is when she made the remark that she would have to "wait to see how the show works" and then call Helen to ask her to send the recipes.

I have "The Early Show" interview on tape, but I am just too lazy to look up the exact quote. Maybe later.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-08-02, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Erin on The Early Show"
>>She definately has bitterness toward Penny and Jake. I would think she did not have a lot of time to make amends while on the jury. <<

I believe the article on Penny's wedding said that Erin and Jake were both at the wedding.

11-09-02, 07:04 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Erin on The Early Show"
http://www.survivornews.net/article.php?id=132

Jake, Jed and Clay were all at the wedding along with Erin. Also remark the comment about Clay who "entertained" them all. At the wedding? At LL? He did not seem extremely entertaining on the island while Erin was there

11-12-02, 06:12 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Erin on The Early Show"
Did anyone catch Erin on the Caroline Rhea Show, Monday late night after the Raiders spanked Denver?

It's a dumb show, but I stayed when they announced Erin was going to be on. She looked really pulled together in a bohemian sort of way, jeans, tan sweater, large roll down cowl neck with a sailor neckline, light jade amulet type necklace, tongue pierced, hair slicked and combed with new highlights, make up well applied, obviously by a pro, but she looked attractive. I heard she missed her wake up call on the morning of the Early Show, out doing NY the night before, which tells me she had a massive hang over and that is why she looked like hell. After a while looking at her though, she has funky features that spoil the whole look but she looked cute, said she had gained back the 17 lbs she'd lost in Thailand.

Host: We all know Penny is evil!
Erin: She is NOT evil, it's a game, and she was playing the game (no hard feelings heard here)
Host: who did you have a hard time with?
Erin: (grimace): Shii-Ann......

Erin guarded and not much said. Then, I wish I had a tape, Host makes a remark about the "creepy" guy who did porn, how she doesn't like him and Erin went stone cold, clams up, almost utters "brian" but ...CAMERA CUTS TO: Commercial.

Bye Erin! Just thought I'd let you know. Penny probably gets booted soon and ends up at LL and tells Erin that she was threatened by other two if she did not vote their way, so she's really not evil just a good little cheerleader.

The only "good" cheerleaders are Raiderettes!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •