The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ABT Pick"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-07-02, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ABT Pick"
Blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda. Some of you care who the other sites pick. Some of you care enough to check yourselves, others want someone else to tell them here. Others don't care and don't wanna know. It is for those folks that I am subjecting you to this jabbering.

OK, that should be enough jabbering.

In a move that is only called shocking if Mark Burnett or CBS is writing the description, ABT also picks the Chewies to sweep both challenges. Given that oh-so-not-unexpected turn of events, you will probably not be surprised that Ken is their boot pick.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Delete my post Q 11-07-02 1
 RE: ABT Pick bondt007 11-07-02 2
 RE: ABT Pick Boilermaker 11-07-02 3
 Snewser bebekid 11-07-02 4
   RE: Snewser snoocharoo 11-07-02 5
       RE: Snewser mistofleas 11-07-02 6
           RE: Snewser snoocharoo 11-07-02 7
               RE: Snewser mistofleas 11-07-02 15
           RE: Snewser lroy 11-07-02 8
           RE: Snewser forehead 11-07-02 9
               Please Help! bebekid 11-07-02 10
               RE: Snewser lizzmac 11-07-02 13
                   RE: Snewser ulalame 11-07-02 14
                   RE: Snewser forehead 11-07-02 16
           RE: Snewser Bucky Katt 11-07-02 11
   RE: Snewser true 11-07-02 12
       RE: Snewser bebekid 11-07-02 17
           RE: Snewser true 11-07-02 18
           RE: Snewser tattletale 11-07-02 19
               RE: Snewser lroy 11-07-02 20
               RE: Snewser bebekid 11-07-02 21
                   Umm... AyaK 11-07-02 22
                       RE: Umm... bebekid 11-07-02 23
                       RE: Umm... Kokoro 11-07-02 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-07-02, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Delete my post"
I duplicated your thread, delete mine.

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-07-02, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ABT Pick"
I swear Bebo... how did you do that so fast???

Boilermaker 260 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-07-02, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boilermaker Click to send private message to Boilermaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ABT Pick"
You are mysteriously quick! Good work.

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-07-02, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Snewser"
It is 3:15pm Central time and Snewser still has not posted his pick. Does he usually wait this late? I know everyone else has picked Ken, but seeing Snewser's pick is like the period at the end of the sentence.

And does anyone know who Paratrooper has picked?

bebe

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-07-02, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Snewser"
Snewster delaying his vote til the very last second *feins shock* I don't believe it.

Snoocharoo

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-02, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Snewser"
Snewser is snoozin'!! Hee hee, I crack myself up!

Actually, he's getting close to putting his pick up since there's now a white box with a square in the Episode 8 spot. If you click to show picture it has a cute computer smiley saying access denied. Nothing under properties either.

--thinks snews is a goofball but loves him anyway

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-07-02, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Snewser"
Where have you been Misto???? Every once in while you prarie dog from outta nowhere...

Thanks for the update too.

Snoocharoo

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-02, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Snewser"
*sneaks in for a quick non-spoiler post*

Hi snooch sweetie. Work has been murder...well defending the murderers...I mean the accused murderers...

Awww heck, I've just been super busy. I'll be around after the tonight though, mark my words!

--wishes she were independently wealthy so she could spend all her time spoiling (herself)

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-07-02, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Snewser"
LAST EDITED ON 11-07-02 AT 05:15 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-07-02 AT 05:13 PM (EST)

I clicked on the little icon and got this wav file that says:

"ooo, i'm afraid that the deflector shield will be quite operational when your friends arrive."

what the?!?

edited to add: This is a quote from Return of the Jedi

Meet George Jetson, his daughter lroy

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-07-02, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Snewser"
LAST EDITED ON 11-07-02 AT 05:14 PM (EST)

It actually plays a quote from Return of the Jedi: "I'm afraid the deflector shield will be quite operational when your friends arrive". (The Emperor to Luke)

Now, how could that be related to Ken?????

Edited to say that Iroy beat me to it.

11-07-02, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Please Help!"
OK, I am a fan of Star Wars, but I have no clue how this relates to this week's boot. Someone please tell me!

bebe

lizzmac 131 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-07-02, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lizzmac Click to send private message to lizzmac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Snewser"
OK, so now that I'm in the right thread...

So does "deflector shield" = "badge" = protection for Ken?

Hmmmm. Not sure I buy into it.

Lizzmac

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-02, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Snewser"
Perhaps it means that Ken gets immunity, and thus "deflects" his "friends" attack.

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-02, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Snewser"
lizzmac:

I just wanted to make you aware of the discussion over here. Given that we already have separate ABT and TDT threads, a separate snewser thread seems logical.

I agree, that we might want to combine all outside picks on a single thread in the future.

At any rate, Ken's luxury item was an NYPD shield.

Now, when the Emperor said "I'm afraid the deflector shield will be quite operational", that did NOT prevent his demise. Darth Vader turned on the Emperor and saved Luke Skywalker. So, who is the Darth Vader who will bring down Ken? Jake? Penny?

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-07-02, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Snewser"
Misto!

I was typing a post today and accidently typed in 'listo' and I thought to myself "Self, where is Misto?" We miss ya!

"Ah yup. Dish...litter box. Dish...litter box. It's grueling" BA

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-02, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Snewser"
oops, didn't notice that this conversation had switched from ABT to Snewser. Maybe next week we could combine all outside site picks to one thread?

11-07-02, 05:55 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Snewser"
This is my fault. I simply wanted to inquire about Snewser taking his time with posting his pick.
Since I didn't have his boot pick (or CLUE this week) yet, I sure didn't want to start a thresd.

The thing about outside picks is that different ones post at different times. TDT usually has theirs up before ACME, and Snewser seems to be the last one to post. Maybe The Blue Lady could start an outside pick thresd on Thursday mornings and we can post everything from around the web in that one thresd.

Sorry again to highjack a thresd!

bebe

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-02, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Snewser"
Don't be silly, bebe. There is no "fault" involved. I do think it would be easier to follow if we only had one thread, but I don't think there are any rules in place for that kinda thing.

tattletale 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-07-02, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tattletale Click to send private message to tattletale Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Snewser"
This is prob a Dumb question but Who is Snewser ? Is that Paratrooper ?

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-07-02, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Snewser"
He's the webby of SurvivorNews. A respected spoiler who sometimes gets inside info.

http://survivornews.net/

Meet George Jetson, his daughter lroy

11-07-02, 06:26 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Snewser"
LAST EDITED ON 11-07-02 AT 06:28 PM (EST)

Welcome, tattletale!

Snewser runs the website survivornews.net. He is almost deity in the Survivor spoiling community. Last season, he had an inside source and correctly spoiled Vee winning S4. He no doubt has some good sources for this season as well.

Aside from SB, survivornews.net is indispensible for Survivor fans!

bebe

Edited to say that Iroy sure is fast today!

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-02, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Umm..."
LAST EDITED ON 11-07-02 AT 08:08 PM (EST)

I like Snewser; he's been around the Survivor world since S1, when he had a Website dedicated to Rudy (and posted under the name RudyReigns). But I'm not sure I'd compare him to a deity. In fact, I'm sure I wouldn't.

He has a good source -- the best source in all Survivordom -- and he protects the identity of his source.

In S1, the famous vidclip analysts were Paratrooper, Aja and gatormeatisyummy. Paratrooper is the only one still active, although gatormeat is like me -- still hanging around on the fringes.

11-07-02, 09:17 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Umm..."
Maybe the word deity is a bit strong, but I sure thought he must have had a heavenly connection when he stated Vee would win more than 24 hours before the finale aired.

Just out of curiosity, what fringes are gatormeat hanging out on these days?

I remember one of Damitol's summaries from S1 when he said Sean had gone to the tree mail to see if Big Bird had answered his fan letter thanking him for teaching him the alphabet! LOL! Good times, good times.

bebe

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-07-02, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Umm..."
I was ~wondering~ why the RR site is now a redirect for SurvivorNews. I had no idea they were the same person....

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •