The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 10 Title"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-05-02, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 10 Title"
Courtesy of guess who?

"While The Cats Away"

Airing on 11/21

Sounds like two people go on a RC win together?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 10 Title Krautboy 11-05-02 1
   RE: Episode 10 Title smrtNsassybnkr 11-05-02 2
 RE: Episode 10 Title Q 11-05-02 3
   RE: Episode 10 Title sharking49 11-05-02 8
 RE: Episode 10 Title Outfrontgirl 11-05-02 4
   RE: Episode 10 Title bebekid 11-05-02 5
       RE: Episode 10 Title Boilermaker 11-06-02 13
 RE: Episode 10 Title Brownroach 11-05-02 6
   RE: Episode 10 Title smrtNsassybnkr 11-05-02 7
       RE: Episode 10 Title steppingrazor42 11-05-02 9
           RE: Episode 10 Title erikman 11-05-02 10
               RE: Episode 10 Title phonarr 11-06-02 11
   RE: Episode 10 Title VerucaSalt 11-06-02 12
       RE: Episode 10 Title Brownroach 11-06-02 14
       RE: Episode 10 Title heresy 11-06-02 15
 RE: Episode 10 Title Q 11-12-02 16
   RE: Episode 10 Title Bebo 11-12-02 17
   Offended friend? Krautboy 11-12-02 18
   RE: Episode 10 Title Brownroach 11-12-02 19
   RE: Episode 10 Title sweetpea 11-14-02 20
       RE: Episode 10 Title PepeLePew13 11-15-02 21
           RE: Episode 10 Title LurkerJo 11-17-02 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-05-02, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 10 Title"
Good call Veruca! The titles often have multiple meanings...so perhaps we'll also be shown a little scheming that goes on while some of the boys are away getting water as well. We were promised "backstabbing" but haven't really seen much yet. Sounds like we could get some in EP10.

Krautboy

smrtNsassybnkr 332 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-05-02, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smrtNsassybnkr Click to send private message to smrtNsassybnkr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 10 Title"
"While the cat's away, the mice will play!" Sounds like perhaps Brian wins a RC and the remaining tribe members begin to scheme while he is gone. Just my guess!

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-05-02, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 10 Title"
Or at another challenge, MaGilla Returns. This time he dresses up in their clothes, eats whatever they have in camp, sleeps in their shelter, pees and craps in the cave, steals another boat, makes off with the laterns, flint and steel, and...

adds days to Jan's calendar making them think they are further along then they really are.

LOL

D.R.

sharking49 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-05-02, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharking49 Click to send private message to sharking49 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode 10 Title"
LOL---this version will probably much more exciting than what we really see!

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-05-02, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 10 Title"
LOL, DR,
The Magilla theory!
Just a note that this pushes a possible recrap episode back to Thanksgiving week or beyond.

"as for the truth, it seems we just pick a theory"--Indigo Girls, Deconstruction

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-02, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 10 Title"
According to Ivory's thresd, the article says "CBS gives Survivor Thanksgiving off". We know the show will air on Wednesday; I have a hard time believing that MB will run an all new episode.

If he does, then maybe the following week (Dec 5th?) will be a recrap. But that would give us only 2 more episodes (Dec 12th and finale Dec 19th).

Even the Wednesday before Thanksgiving seems late to run a recrap. Could this be an indication of a really late merge?

bebe

Boilermaker 260 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-06-02, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Boilermaker Click to send private message to Boilermaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Episode 10 Title"
Last year S3 had an epsiode on Thanksgiving night if my bloated post turkey stomach didn't affect my judgement. Me thinks it was the family challenge too!

Maybe no recrap this year. It typically doesn't get great ratings anyways.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-02, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 10 Title"
I hope you won't take exception, Veruca, but Scott's post on Sucks has the title as "While the Cats ARE Away."

Just wanted to point it up because this more clearly denotes multiple "cats" -- lest anyone start speculating about a singular "cat". I'd say you are spot-on about the reward win.

Oh no, now I miss my departed kitties. purrrrrrrr...purrrrrrrrr....purrrrrrrr...

smrtNsassybnkr 332 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-02, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smrtNsassybnkr Click to send private message to smrtNsassybnkr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 10 Title"
Perhaps Erin/Penny put their "claws" away for the day to enjoy the RC win, and the rest of the tribe plan which order they will get Shii-Anned?

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-02, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Episode 10 Title"
I definitely think "the cat" is Penny, does everyone else see Brian as the leader? He seems pretty low key when he's not claiming his kingdom to thhe cameramen. Penny's been built up as the resident b!tch, my guess is she starts gaining some power but wins an RC and the mice plan her demise.

erikman 324 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-02, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail erikman Click to send private message to erikman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Episode 10 Title"
i think ted is the alpha male lex leader. brian pulls the strings but it is teds famly. so i think ted is the cat.

phonarr 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-06-02, 01:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail phonarr Click to send private message to phonarr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Episode 10 Title"
Don't forget Brian talking about his 'kingdom' last episode. Who's the king of the jungle? the lion. What's a lion? a cat.

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-02, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Episode 10 Title"
>I hope you won't take exception,
>Veruca, but Scott's post on
> Sucks has the title
>as "While the Cats ARE
>Away."
>
None whatsoever BR And now I know why my English teacher insisted that punctuation is very important - lolol (with an exclamation point)

I still think two people win a reward, one wins IC and that person "selects" someone to go with them and while they are gone, the scheming really begins!!

11-06-02, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Episode 10 Title"
Veruca, I agree this sounds like the Take-A-Guest Reward win, that old crowdpleaser that never fails to make contestants resentful/suspicious. If I remember correctly, Pappy and Neleh's fine-dining experience also took place in Ep 10. It can't be a dual win like the Pappy-Sean love-fest -- there will be an odd number of people so they couldn't compete in pairs.

But I think Krautboy's idea that the camp chores cause some kind of geographic gender separation is also good.

heresy 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-06-02, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail heresy Click to send private message to heresy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Episode 10 Title"
This means that the reward challenge was individual, meaning that the merge occurs either at the end of episode 9 or at the beginning of episode 10. The other option is that EPM has them compete for reward individually, but immunity is still tribal. That would be truly evil

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-12-02, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Episode 10 Title"
They added info to the episode:

New: One contestant wins a trip to the mainland and offends a friend by choosing someone else as a traveling companion. A 10th person is voted off the island

Who wins and who goes, and who does not go?

I think Brian wins, does not take ted, takes jake instead,

Or Jake wins, does not take penny or ken, but takes brian?

Thoughts?

Never Let Them See You Bleed

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-02, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Episode 10 Title"
Given the typical CBS misdirection, I would not be surprised if "friend" had a loose interpretation.

Wouldn't shock me to see Clay feel snubbed to be left behind by fellow CG.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-12-02, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Offended friend?"
The only people that I might describe as friends are Brian and Ted or the two remaining Sook Jai... (Ken and Jake or Penny and Jake)

Brian may win but select someone else to go with him, so as not to draw too much attention to his alliance with Ted. Ted might be offended until Brian returns and has a chance to explain his thinking.

The Sook Jai pair will be desperate and it makes sense for one of them to try and win over a Chuay Gahn with a trip to the mainland. The other Sook Jai may be offended, but should realize that it's every man for himself at that point.

Krautboy

11-12-02, 03:47 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Episode 10 Title"
I don't think the offended party would be an SJ, because Jake, Ken, and Penny (and Erin) already discussed cultivating inroads with the CGs. That's now their game plan. So Penny should not be offended if Jake took, say, Brian; nor should Jake mind if Penny took a CG, etc. (Though Penny might get spooked if Jake took Ken, LOL.)

Most likely the winner is a CG, who takes either an SJ or a CG with whom they haven't appeared close. Brian giving Ted the cold shoulder sounds the best -- especially since their alliance has been referred to constantly in the previews.

sweetpea 223 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-02, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sweetpea Click to send private message to sweetpea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Episode 10 Title"
>>
>New: One contestant wins a trip
>to the mainland and offends
>a friend by choosing someone
>else as a traveling companion.
>A 10th person is voted
>off the island

>
>Who wins and who goes, and
>who does not go?
>
>

Well, based on Bungler's preview vidcaps of Ted being upset about the 3 votes, I get the feeling that he would get REAL upset if his "friend" to the final 2 Brian wins and takes someone else.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-02, 08:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Episode 10 Title"

>Well, based on Bungler's preview vidcaps of Ted being upset about
>the 3 votes, I get the feeling that he would
>get REAL upset if his "friend" to the final 2
>Brian wins and takes someone else.

Actually, with the preview vidcaps leading to speculation that it's Ted and Helen that goes on this RC, I think it's the other way around. I believe, though, that someone like CLAY would get upset if Helen won it and decided to take Ted along instead of him or Brian. I don't see Brian as the sort to get his feathers too ruffled, so that leaves Clay. Ted is apparently going so it's not him.

LurkerJo 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-17-02, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LurkerJo Click to send private message to LurkerJo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Episode 10 Title"
I don't think Brian is going to risk winning another reward at this point.

Sooo, I think that it is Jake and Jake takes Brian. There are photos of Penny and Ted back at the camp so I don't think it is either of them.

Jo

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •