The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bob's Groupies -- Bachelor Summary: Episode 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-03-03, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bob's Groupies -- Bachelor Summary: Episode 2"
Just a glance into some journal entries of some of our bachelorettes.

Day 2
I can’t believe that I made it past the first cut I’m just so I was just so excited. Can't wait to get back to SC and share all my adventures with my sorority sisters! Bob is just so cute, precious, and sweet. I want just take him home and sop him up with a biscuit.

More Later,
Lindsay

I really don't like these other girls, why couldn't he have picked only me last night, and dumped all the other girls? But since I'm forced to, I'm sharing the house with Brooke, Meredith, Karin, Kelly Jo (KJ), Kristi, Jenn, Estella, Lindsay from California, Misty, Lee-Ann, Mary, Jenny, Lindsay from South Carolina, and Lanah. (Antoinette moved in too, but she got sick and had to be hospitalized, so she came in a little later than the rest of us.) Bless her heart! I’m sure that ABC will make it look so dramatic and all with the hospital and ambulance stuff when the show airs. They will want it seem like it was because of stress, and everything with the show, but it was not like that at all. We didn't know anything had happened until the host guy told us when we got to the house. I think she said it was a kidney infection. It was serious, but the doctors said she could continue with the show, and she was just fine.

The dates were all in groups this time. But Chris (Host) said that during some of the dates, he would show up, and Bob would have to send one girl home right then. So we are all a little nervous about that, especially me, ya know how quiet and passive I am.

Bye for now,
Lea-Ann

The first group date was to San Francisco. Bob took Brooke, Karin, and KJ. Antoinette was also supposed to go, but she was still in the hospital. I felt bad that she missed it, for just a second Then I realized that Antoinette not going was an advantage for me, because there were fewer girls on this date to compete for Bob’s attention. I'm so glad I got this date!

For somebody who is supposedly not ready to get married again soon, Bob sure talks a lot about weddings. He said how he doesn’t want a huge wedding the second time with all of his parents’ friends, and people he doesn’t really know. Well, this girl doesn’t like that idea. You know my wedding will be a huge shin-dig with hundreds and hundreds of people. Maybe when Bob and I get married we can have it televised like Ryan and Trista. How great would that be? Hold it a second, what was that Bob said about marrying over slurpees at the 7-11??? How romantic … not! We’ll have to work on that when I get more serious with him. I’m gonna have to break out my copies of "The Rules" again, and see how to work things in to my favor. Good thing I brought the book with me

While they were in SF, we got to do a trolley car ride with the mayor. What a San Francisco treat. Good thing Bob likes Rice-a-Roni. Then they went to a fancy hotel to hang out. Bob decided that he wanted some private time with me. KJ, of course, got a little jealous, she’ll just get over it. I’ll tell ya, we certainly wasted no time. we were talking about my dreams and passions of wanting to go to culinary school, and the next thing I know, we were cuddling and making out

While we were gone, the others were hanging out at the mansion. Lee-Ann noticed that Bob seemed to like Mary talking in Spanish, so she thought she would get a leg up, and learn a cute little phrase to say to him. She told Lee-Ann how to say he was hot. But she has already forgotten how to say it, which is understandable since they were in the hot tub and drinking at the time.

Sincerely,
Meredith

Day 3
I had a date today with Bob. I had to go with Kristi, Estella, Lindsay (from CA), and Little Miss “size 2” Misty. After we went on a helicopter ride around LA, they went to a hotel and had a private pool party. None of the girls wanted to be near Misty in her bikini, because she was just soooo tiny and made the rest of us feel like the ugly step-sisters. Not to mention, we didn’t like her was she took Bob away as soon as she could, and cornered him. After being alone with him for like five minutes, she asked which girl he would send home right then. I’m sure he just wanted to get her to be quiet, so he kissed her (Why else would he have kissed her?) After the pool party, the girls got to get all dressed up in clothes that had been brought in especially for us. We got to choose from several different outfits. Misty just whined a lot because she had a hard time picking something, because the stuff was just too big for her “tiny” little frame. She said the clothes were all a size 8, but she’s a size 2. (Yeah, right, Misty. Maybe really a size 4, but who’s counting?)

Then Chris showed up clinging on that dumb wine glass again. One of the girls had to go home right then. Bob had to decide on only four of us to get roses. He kept Estella, Misty (not really surprised since she kissed him. Maybe I’ll try that move myself , Kristi (why, who knows, with that annoying hand pump. Plus, she just seems to be so fake with that tan and bad bleach job), and me! Poor Lindsay from CA. Guess she’ll have plenty of time to get ready to cheer on the LA Clippers (Who are we kidding, it’s the Clippers, what’s to cheer about? Bless her heart!)

Yours Truly,
Jenn

Day 4
Finally, it was my turn to go on a date. I had to go with Lindsay from SC, Mary, Jenny, Lanah, and Antoinette (since she missed the first date, they decided to put her in the last one with us.) I ain’t gonna lie about it, Jenny and I were not happy about Antoinette coming along. It was just so unfair, we had more people on our date than the others did. (pout and stomp foot) We all got these funky feather boas and got dressed in black dresses and went down to Hollywood. First we did the typical touristy thing, and went to the Chinese Theatre, and made out hand prints in the cement, just like all the big stars. We then went to a burlesque club. We watched the show, and then we decided to do our own for Bob. I tried to get into it, but it wasn’t like home, doing the square dance or shag dancing. Mary sure was feeling the music, though. She was bending over, and lifting up her skirt, and waving her behind in Bob’s face. I thought it was very unladylike. I’m just so bashful, I couldn’t do anything like that. A few minutes later, I was fixin’ to make my move, when I saw him talking to Lindsay, I decided to grab him and take him away from her. Golly, Lindsay was madder than a wet hen at me, but I don’t really care. I know exactly how Kirsten from the last season must have felt. (I learned a lot from watching her. It’s just hard to believe Andrew didn’t pick her.) Like Kirsten said, I’m not trying to make friends by doing this show. I only want to win in the end. Ummm, I mean, be with Bob when this is all over.

So, Bob and I went upstairs in the club and talked for a while on the sofa, and then he finally kissed me It was such a great kiss. I just know he loves me now. I swear I felt the ground shaking. (Let’s just forget the fact, that this is Southern California, and earthquakes are not unusual around here. I'm positive that it was my kiss.) My mission was accomplished

Love,
Lee-Ann

Day 5, Rose Ceremony Night
I was looking forward to the rose ceremony all week. I just knew it would be a great night. Before he handed out the roses, Bob started saying how he used to laugh at the other bachelors saying how hard it was to decide between the girls because we are all so intelligent, beautiful, and have amazing personalities. (Well, didn’t we all laugh at the other bachelors, for that, and many other reasons?)

I know we really didn't get to talk the other night, because of that mean Lee-Ann taking him out from under my nose. But I still wanted a rose.

But the roses went to Meredith, Jenny, KJ, Antoinette, Mary, Brooke, Karin (she was so quiet, I almost forgot she was there), Misty, Estella, and Lee-Ann.

I guess if he likes Lee-Ann, he's not the guy for me. He must have been impressed with her, too bad the rest of us girls weren't. He's just missing out on the total package with me. I heard Lee-Ann say something about wanting to wake up with her rose tomorrow morning. I just hope a thorn doesn't prick her while she's sleeping.

Sweet Dreams,
Lindsay

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bob's Groupies -- Bachelor Summ... buckeyegirl 10-03-03 1
 RE: Bob's Groupies -- Bachelor Summ... Guppin1234 10-04-03 2
 RE: Bob's Groupies -- Bachelor Summ... djandy 10-05-03 3
 RE: Bob's Groupies -- Bachelor Summ... Schnookie Palookie 10-06-03 4
 RE: Bob's Groupies -- Bachelor Summ... dajaki 10-06-03 5
 RE: Bob's Groupies -- Bachelor Summ... ljones5055 10-06-03 6
   RE: Bob's Groupies -- Bachelor Summ... Guppin1234 10-06-03 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-03-03, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bob's Groupies -- Bachelor Summary: Episode 2"
Greeneyes, Great job girlfriend! I knew you had it in you! You were very creative-how am I going to beat this next with my summary?? Some of my favorite quotes:

I want just take him home and sop him up with a biscuit
Hold it a second, what was that Bob said about marrying over slurpees at the 7-11??? How romantic … not! We’ll have to work on that when I get more serious with him. I’m gonna have to break out my copies of "The Rules" again, and see how to work things in to my favor. Good thing I brought the book with me
AND
So, Bob and I went upstairs in the club and talked for a while on the sofa, and then he finally kissed me It was such a great kiss. I just know he loves me now. I swear I felt the ground shaking. (Let’s just forget the fact, that this is Southern California, and earthquakes are not unusual around here. I'm positive that it was my kiss.) My mission was accomplished.

-I'm still LMAO!

A Kyngsladye Original
~Getting out the Sharkie wipes...I think I'm almost out after reading your summary and Bebo's, Diamond's and Ayak's all in one afternoon.

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-04-03, 00:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bob's Groupies -- Bachelor Summary: Episode 2"
"sop him up with a biscuit" -- She was talking about her Today sponge, right?

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-05-03, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bob's Groupies -- Bachelor Summary: Episode 2"
Great job greeneyes.

My favorite Lee-Ann quote:

"ya know how quiet and passive I am."

djandy

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-06-03, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bob's Groupies -- Bachelor Summary: Episode 2"
Fun summary Greeneyes. I love how you did it as journal entries.
Great stuff!

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-06-03, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bob's Groupies -- Bachelor Summary: Episode 2"
Very cute greeneyes! I liked . . .

Re: Misty I'm sure he just wanted to get her to be quiet, so he kissed her

I heard Lee-Ann say something about wanting to wake up with her rose tomorrow morning. I just hope a thorn doesn't prick her while she's sleeping. I do!

ljones5055 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-06-03, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ljones5055 Click to send private message to ljones5055 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bob's Groupies -- Bachelor Summary: Episode 2"
I loved the first episode. What were some of you feeling? Were you super nervous and sweating? Were you just excited?

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-06-03, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Bob's Groupies -- Bachelor Summary: Episode 2"
Speculative, as usual.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •