The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Me and Kelly's takin im down""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Wallflower 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-17-00, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower Click to send private message to Wallflower Click to check IP address of the poster
""Me and Kelly's takin im down""
Okay so when does this scene (that we were shown episodes ago to allude to Rich's demise) take place?
~Wallflower

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Me and Kelly's takin im down" dfox 08-17-00 1
   RE: "Me and Kelly's takin im down" Wallflower 08-17-00 2
       RE: "Me and Kelly's takin im down" Rudyrox 08-17-00 3
           RE: "it was the episode on Rich's b... Wallflower 08-17-00 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dfox 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-17-00, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dfox Click to send private message to dfox Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "Me and Kelly's takin im down""
I believe that Rich alluded to it last night. So, he knows about it and it's pre-ep12. I could be wrong though.

"I dunno" - Rudy

08-17-00, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower Click to send private message to Wallflower Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "Me and Kelly's takin im down""
But won't the scene eventually show up in a segment as part of the show? It hasn't yet if I'm not mistaken.
~Wallflower

Rudyrox 152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-17-00, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rudyrox Click to send private message to Rudyrox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "Me and Kelly's takin im down""
Yes it has.. it was the episode one Rich's birthday. They were all tired of his using the fishing as a crutch to keep him there. They had caught their own fish and were talking about bringing Rich to the final three and then voting him off.

The biggest problem with this plan is it could totally backfire on them. If it does go down to the three of them Rich has a 1:3 chance of winning the immunity and one of them gets booted instead.(most likely Kelly)

So if they want to pick off Rich they better do it in the first round because he is most definitely a bigger threat in an immunity then Rudy is.

Mary

08-17-00, 01:47 PM (EST)
4. "RE: "it was the episode on Rich's birthday""
Mary I realize that, but it was shown as one of those seconds long, out-of-sequence, meant-to-confuse scenes like SKA that ended up getting developed further in a future episode. It was out of place in the episode that it was briefly shown in and I think it will unfold next week whether they are sucessful or not. Heck they could be talking about either Rich or Rudy.
"I dunno"
~Wallflower

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •