The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SeeBS EYEmail 11/5/02"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-05-02, 02:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SeeBS EYEmail 11/5/02"
Harumpf. Once again, NO PROFILE, just this tired “teaser. . .“ Nevertheless, for those diehards *Hi, Dawg* who would like to concoct something out of nothing, knock yourselves out; for the rest of you, it may only serve as a reminder of what has transpired thus far:

Despite living in the same camp, the tribes are still divided, making cohabitation a breeding ground for conflict. And Sook Jai's issues with Chuay Gahn's domestic habits just add fuel to the fire.

Gee, do you suppose the family's having trouble getting along?

PREVIOUS PROFILES:
9/17 Erin Collins
9/24 Jed Hildebrand
10/3 NO PROFILE!
10/7 Ted Rogers, Jr.
10/13 Stephanie Dill
10/22 Clay Jordan
10/28 NO PROFILE

PREVIOUS BOOTS:
9/19 John Raymond
9/26 Tanya Vance
10/3 Jed Hildebrand
10/10 Ghandia Johnson
10/17 Stephanie Dill
10/24 Robb Zbacnik
10/31 Shii Ann Huang

GT

Irony is the hygiene of the mind.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SeeBS EYEmail 11/5/02 SurvivinDawg 11-05-02 1
   RE: SeeBS EYEmail 11/5/02 Boilermaker 11-07-02 2
   RE: SeeBS EYEmail 11/5/02 citygirl 11-07-02 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-05-02, 06:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 11/5/02"
... and for those diehards *Hi, GT* who keep posting the SeeBS EYEmail, as always, thank you!

Making something out of nothing... yes, I think we can safely accuse Mr. MB of that. Someone REALLY wants to make an impression that there is conflict in CG camp. Guess it makes for better ratings.

And what is up with CBS not having profiles so frequently? Are they so embarrassed by the cast that THEY chose that they don't want to tell us about them?!?!

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across. -- Julian Simon

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Boilermaker 260 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-07-02, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boilermaker Click to send private message to Boilermaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 11/5/02"
Or maybe they realize that the profiles have spoiler value and are probably only read by spoilers.

GT thanks for posting!

citygirl 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-07-02, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail citygirl Click to send private message to citygirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 11/5/02"
OK, I'm not as diehard as the rest of you but isn't it odd to have no profile of someone that would end up on the jury (Ken)?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •