The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Clay Info"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

sweetpea 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-04-02, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sweetpea Click to send private message to sweetpea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Clay Info"
I don't think I have seen this on this board although it has been out there for awhile. Snewser posted the info along with a confirming picture of the poster today. How far does Clay go?

http://survivornews.net/snn.php?sid=s5_clayinfo

"You will be surprised how far this man from Louisiana goes" : Clay?

Note: this email was originally posted by chaos28 on October 11 on the SurvivorSucks board. The information describes a meeting with Clay Jordan at a Survivor party at the Holiday Inn Holidome (reference - Monroe News-Star article). The purported originator of the information has since posted what he says is a photo of his meeting with Clay, lending some credence to the report. Not to mention that since October 11, Chuay Gahn has continued to win immunity challenges after the loss of Ghandia.

Will Clay make it near the end?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chaos28
(10/11/02 2:13:29 pm)
Clay Jordan info
---------------------------------------------------------------
A fellow EZBoard poster sent me this to send to everyon here, since he doesn't visit the board during the season. He stopped in at Clay's restaurant party last night, and gathered some info for us. Here is the email:
---------------------------------------------------------------
He is awesomely funny. Just like he is on TV. Real nice man who loves giving the fans a good time. While I was waiting to get a few pics with him... I over heard 5 things. Here they are:

He lost 35 lbs. while there.

He said, (now I only heard bits and pieces so not exact quote) "You are there around day 10 and you are tired already. Day 15 comes and you are like, this is crazy... how much longer do we have. Then day 20 is like, man, it is only the half-way point"

He said, "The challenges stayed pretty consistently hard up until the end"

He said, "Don't be surprised if you don't see us at TC for awhile, since Ghandia left"

He told me personally, "Now you keep rooting for me up there at school. You will be surprised how far this man from Louisiana goes."

It was my first experience meeting a Survivor. It was very surreal... didn't seem real. He walked in and the first thing he said was, "I'm not in New York!" -lol- He would stand and mingle while the show was on. He would take bows after he had confessionals (especially the ones about Ghandia-- who she said was 10 times the b**** that she was portrayed to be on TV). I still can't believe I was there. I should have this few pics developed by mid-week, next week. Hope some of these spoilers help.

Now, it has been true that we haven't seen them at tribal council for awhile--this statement helping spoilers to figure out who wins IC. The bold emphasis (which is mine) of his comments makes me think he is there until at least final 5.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Clay Info dabo 11-04-02 1
 RE: Clay Info Q 11-04-02 2
 RE: Clay Info pancho 11-04-02 3
 Another Kieth? Cathy the Canadian 11-04-02 4
 RE: Clay Info jkokoj 11-04-02 5
 RE: Clay Info OceanSkater 11-05-02 6
 RE: Clay Info Boilermaker 11-05-02 7
   RE: Clay Info snoocharoo 11-05-02 8
 RE: Clay Info Wacko Jacko 11-05-02 9
   RE: Clay Info Brownroach 11-05-02 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-04-02, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Clay Info"
It does seem that Clay goes very far in the game, possibly to the final two though I can't figure out how he would make it that far. His comment about the challenges is the mystery, is he talking about his end in the game or the very end of the game itself?

ARRRRRRR!!!!

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-04-02, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Clay Info"
I posted similar thought last week on another thread as well. Some of the response I got was luke warm. Some posters said that they have not been to TC in a while already, and that could satisfy that comment, (I think he meant longer though) and now the challenge part to the end coupled with how far he lasts definitely needs review.

So mix that with this being on Snewsers site, and paratroopers SJ boot prediction for Vote 8, and I think we have valid reasons to think about these comments.

Thanks for bringing this up again.

D.R.

pancho 82 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-04-02, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pancho Click to send private message to pancho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Clay Info"
>He said, "The challenges stayed pretty consistently hard up until the end"

Sounds a lot like Jeffs comment about the despondent underdog that we will all root for in the end. Of course the end was just the end of Robbs stay.
pancho

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-04-02, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Another Kieth?"
It looks like Clay could be dragged along as a sure vote - just like Kieth was in Australia.

If Paratrooper is right, and the final 3 is two chewys and a sucky, Clay could be dragged along with Ted, or possibly Brian.
Doesn't look good for Helen. Too bad. I like her.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-04-02, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Clay Info"
So far everyone, excpet Ghandia, has had good things to say about Clay. I would want his vote. I belief the poster at sucks and I believe Clay may well make it far into this game. Possible 4th.

OceanSkater 315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-05-02, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OceanSkater Click to send private message to OceanSkater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Clay Info"
http://www.thenewsstar.com/html/4BC5FC3A-FC59-42CB-BEED-F6917F94B056.shtml

We could call the catering manager at the Holiday Inn and see if they've scheduled more parties ahead of time.

Boilermaker 260 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-05-02, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boilermaker Click to send private message to Boilermaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Clay Info"
35 lbs is alot of weight for someone to lose. I recently rewatched the highlights of Survivor 1 and the weight loss guessing game challenge. Although I need to rewatch for specifics, I remember that most Survivors had lost between 10-15 lbs and it was around the same time period as now (give or take 1 episode). This makes me believe that Clay makes the final four at least and is bolstered by the You will be surprised comment, and the day 20 being only halfway comment.

Thanks for posting. This seems like credible information and corresponds with other weightloss spoilers for Clay.

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-05-02, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Clay Info"
Boilermaker,

I too think that the good ole boy goes far. There is a vid cap of a very gaunt, disheveled Brian sitting shirtless on a stump next to what appears to be Clays's yellow T-shirt. It's obvious from the picture that Brian has lost A LOT of weight and it's near the F4. IMHO this is a strong spoiler that Brian goes far and Clay is there with him.

Snoocharoo

"So I'm a shadow boxer baby..."

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-05-02, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Clay Info"

>He said, "Don't be surprised if
>you don't see us at
>TC for awhile, since Ghandia
>left"

Could this mean CHuay does go back to tribal council and that possibly the tribes don't merge again? Maybe tribal immunities are going to stick around for a while.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-05-02, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Clay Info"
It's hard to know how to take this. On the one hand, it does suggest that Chuay Gahn, as a tribe, goes back to TC eventually.

But on the other, he could have just meant that none of the members of CG would be present at another TC for awhile. So the next one they attend could be after the tribes merge.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •