The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Erika is one freakin racist beyatch.."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

indian girl 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-23-03, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail indian%20girl Click to send private message to indian%20girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Erika is one freakin racist beyatch.."
LAST EDITED ON 07-23-03 AT 12:10 PM (EST)

I am still fuming after watching BB yesterday and they recapped a clip of Erika's outburst outside after Jee nominated her. How dare she call Jee a "A Korean piece or sh*t" and then make another comment about immigration. Man talk about a hateful person who resorts to using race to rant about Jee. It's one thing to express anger for being voted, and even if she thought he was being used by Robert to get her on the block, but to throw racial slurs in, is very unbecoming. If she gets kicked off, man I hope Julie Chen calls her on that.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Erika is one freakin racist bey... mumbojumbo 07-23-03 1
   RE: Erika is one freakin racist bey... SaphireLady 07-23-03 2
       RE: Erika is one freakin racist bey... Schnookie Palookie 07-23-03 3
           RE: Erika is one freakin racist bey... SaphireLady 07-23-03 14
       RE: Erika is one freakin racist bey... managerr 07-24-03 18
 RE: Erika is one freakin racist bey... Majic Mitch 07-23-03 4
 RE: Erika is one freakin racist bey... wildchickenhunter 07-23-03 5
 RE: Erika is one freakin racist bey... Bucky Katt 07-23-03 6
   RE: Erika is one freakin racist bey... Schnookie Palookie 07-23-03 7
       RE: Erika is one freakin racist bey... indian girl 07-23-03 8
           RE: Erika is one freakin racist bey... Schnookie Palookie 07-23-03 9
               RE: Erika is one freakin racist bey... EnglProf 07-23-03 10
                   RE: Erika is one freakin racist bey... indian girl 07-23-03 11
                       RE: Erika is one freakin racist bey... mumbojumbo 07-23-03 12
                           RE: Erika is one freakin racist bey... Bucky Katt 07-23-03 13
                           RE: Erika is one freakin racist bey... SaphireLady 07-23-03 15
                               RE: Erika is one freakin racist bey... UncleIgmar 07-24-03 16
                                   RE: Erika is one freakin racist bey... Drive My Car 07-24-03 17
                               RE: Erika is one freakin racist bey... SurvivinDawg 07-27-03 29
 RE: Erika is one freakin racist bey... johnthemod 07-24-03 19
   RE: Erika is one freakin racist bey... indian girl 07-24-03 20
       RE: Erika is one freakin racist bey... chicketychun 07-24-03 21
           RE: Erika is one freakin racist bey... EnglProf 07-24-03 22
 RE: Erika is one freakin racist bey... LadyT 07-24-03 23
 What about Nate and Ali and Michell... nailbone 07-25-03 24
   RE: What about Nate and Ali and Mic... indian girl 07-25-03 25
       RE: What about Nate and Ali and Mic... mumbojumbo 07-25-03 26
           RE: What about Nate and Ali and Mic... sisyphus 07-28-03 33
       RE: What about Nate and Ali and Mic... Swami 07-28-03 32
 RE: Erika is one freakin racist bey... LadyT 07-27-03 27
   Wow... IceCat 07-27-03 28
   RE: Erika is one freakin racist bey... cyclehausen 07-27-03 30
       RE: Erika is one freakin racist bey... Drive My Car 07-27-03 31
       Homophobia munson 07-28-03 34
           Sounds like... IceCat 07-28-03 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mumbojumbo 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-23-03, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mumbojumbo Click to send private message to mumbojumbo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Erika is one freakin racist beyatch.."

I couldn't believe the racist tirade that was coming out of that trash's mouth either. I felt sorry for her previously but now I am so glad she is up for eviction. Something goes bad in her direction and she launches into a racist verbal assault on her assailant. I'd like to know which trailer park she lives in and blow it all to bits.

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-23-03, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Erika is one freakin racist beyatch.."
I would like to know what reality you both come from. I am quite sure she did not mean those comments but was just angry and upset. I have heard many a racist comment from all walks of like, including but not limited to, blacks, Asians, whites, grays, blues, oranges, etc..... This is not an uncommon thing and in fact would have been considered rare if she had not done that. So relax, while it is sad, it is normal. She is not a horrible person because she vented in away that may not be the best but is unfortunately normal. If you two can honestly, be honest at least with yourself, have NEVER made a comment that you are ashamed of then by all means more power to ya, but if that was the worst thing you could find wrong, then she is not doing to bad.

"Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!" "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you." Lewis Carroll; Through the Looking Glass

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-23-03, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Erika is one freakin racist beyatch.."
Bigoted remarks are most definitely not a common thing in my world and it's just not acceptable (in my opinion). Especially knowing you are on tv. I may say things in anger but it would never be a bigoted remark.

07-23-03, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Erika is one freakin racist beyatch.."
LAST EDITED ON 07-23-03 AT 07:52 PM (EST)

Schnookie, I don't think I would say a bigoted remark, even in anger, but am realistic enough to know that it happens. When I was in college (graduated last Dec.) I heard these remarks all the time. Hence my seems to be normal comments. Most of the time the ones making the remarks were black kids to black kids. But I still found the remarks offensive even if it was from same race to same race. So I guess what I was trying to say was that she screwed up but does that make her horrible?.

I did not catch that immigrant comment. But would have to ask what context? Did CBS take something out of context? If not, well she needs to appologize for that but not the first part.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-24-03, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Erika is one freakin racist beyatch.."
Yes, racist comments are a fact of life, but that doesn't make them less "wrong", nor should we excuse those who do.

I have never made a racist comment in my life, and I have never heard any of my friends either. Even in the heat of the moment. There are some things you just don't say.

Erika deserves all of the crap she's getting for saying that. Despite all the trash that permeates reality shows, the racists and bigots are the worst in my opinion. I'm not saying Erika is one of them yet, but she made a horrible comment and definitely should be put "on watch" in the future.

Majic Mitch 474 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-23-03, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Majic%20Mitch Click to send private message to Majic%20Mitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Erika is one freakin racist beyatch.."
There is a lot of controversy flying on most of the message boards today about this. Serveral, those who monitor the live feeds, say that she was just repeating something that Jee had previously said, and that CBS just edited to make it look as though she was sputtering all of these racist remarks on her own.

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-23-03, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Erika is one freakin racist beyatch.."
All I can say is ....Damn Fereners.

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings

07-23-03, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Erika is one freakin racist beyatch.."
I missed some of the show last night and didn't see the clip you are referring to, but what is wrong with calling him a "Korean piece of s**t"? Isn't "Korean" a proper descriptive term? What if someone is called a "tall piece of s**t" or a "blonde piece of s**t" or a "fat piece of s**t". Would you be fuming about those?

Calling a Korean a Korean is not racist.

"How fascinating for you. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm due to make a deposit at the local savings and litter box."

07-23-03, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Erika is one freakin racist beyatch.."
I believe the term "immigrant" was also used.

07-23-03, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail indian%20girl Click to send private message to indian%20girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Erika is one freakin racist beyatch.."
Yes the term immigrant was used in a derogatory manner as well. I can't recall the exact phrase she used, but her attack of Jee was racially motivated. I may not live in a perfect world but I have respect for people. If I were in her shoes, getting put up for eviction, I may have been angered by Jee the HOH, but I would never attack his race and make it about that. If CBS did edit some of the tapes and Jee said something racist against Erika, then I would have as much issue with him as I do with Erika. For God sakes, we are not children, we are an adults living in North America where we share our lives with people of different colours, race, religion and sexual orientation. This kind of behaviour is ridiculous.

07-23-03, 03:35 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Erika is one freakin racist beyatch.."
I agree with everything you say Indian girl.

And, if it was all just in the editing, then shame on CBS.

EnglProf 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-23-03, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EnglProf Click to send private message to EnglProf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Erika is one freakin racist beyatch.."
I was utterly shocked to hear the racist barbs that came out of Erika's mouth last night. I felt sick for the rest of the show.

What really struck me was that her attack is MORE OFFENSIVE because she said what she said in the heat of the moment (Jee is a "Korean piece of ****" and a "fresh off the boat immigrant"). What does this say about Erika that when she is pissed-off the first thing she resorts to is lambasting someone's race??

She clearly didn't have time to think about how she'd look in front of the cameras. She SPOKE WHAT SHE FEELS-- which is that Jee's "bad" behavior is because he is Korean, i.e. not native to this country.

Sorry folks--unless this is convenient editing on CBS's part, I'm inclined to think that Erika is a mean, ignorant woman and I hope she gets what she deserves.

Go Jee!

07-23-03, 03:58 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Erika is one freakin racist beyatch.."
EnglProf, Thanks for clarifying the immigrant comment. If some of you on this board don't think that Erika saying the Korean comment was racist, what about her saying fresh off the boat immigrant. I think it's quite obvious that is quite a racist comment.

07-23-03, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mumbojumbo Click to send private message to mumbojumbo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Erika is one freakin racist beyatch.."

Maybe a "fresh off the boat immigrant" took away one of her previous jobs for a lower salary. Typical lazy-ass white trash remark.

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings

07-23-03, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Erika is one freakin racist beyatch.."
Typical lazy-ass white trash remark.

Well, I guess Erika isn't the only one making racist comments.

"How fascinating for you. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm due to make a deposit at the local savings and litter box."

07-23-03, 07:55 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Erika is one freakin racist beyatch.."
And there ya have it folks. Mumbojumbo's comment. How rude and racist. Yet other then Bucky Katt, no one has called them down for their remark. And this person can't even use anger as an excuse. Sad, sad, sad.

UncleIgmar 6 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-03, 05:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail UncleIgmar Click to send private message to UncleIgmar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Erika is one freakin racist beyatch.."
I would say that I have to echo Bucky's take on this in that Erika evidently felt that he was "a piece of ****" for nominating her. While adding the "Korean" in front of it could be offensive to the more politically correct and sensitive out there, the fact remains that Jee is Korean.

The "fresh off the boat immigrant" is offensive to a certain extent, but we have to, ironically, face reality here kids. There are millions of Americans - mostly white middle class types and those who tend to have militia camps in Idaho - who feel that this country would be better off if there were no one else here but white folks. Especially after September 11th - anyone who is even remotely foreign - or foreign looking - is looked at with a suspicious - and sometimes racist - eye. Does this sentiment bite? Definitely - but Erika is not alone in feeling this way.

Hell, I wouldn't be here myself if my fraternal grandmother hadn't been a "fresh off the boat immigrant" some years ago. But times have changed in the decades since then.

In closing, this "Irish Son of a Beyatch" (would someone please kill that word - preferably by pummeling it severely with a copy of Webster's in a dark alley somewhere)would like to tell everyone to chill out and quit being so flipping sensitive.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-03, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Erika is one freakin racist beyatch.."
I think it is hardly fair to compare Erika with White Supremist groups in Idaho.

Did she make a bad comment? Yes. The "fresh off the boat" thing was wrong. But I think she dislikes Jee for Jee, and doesn't hate him just for his ethnicity. What she said wasn't nice, but I doubt she is really racist. If she had said, "Allison is a dumb blond" it would have been just as mean, and no one would be crying over it.

She was mad at Jee, and her angry words were directed at Jee, not every single Korean or immigrant.

If I was talking about someone I dislike at my work and called her a " Fat B*tch", that doesn't mean I hate Fat people, just her.

I agree that the comments Erika made were not appropriate for TV, but that hardly makes her a KKK member.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-03, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Erika is one freakin racist beyatch.."
When I first saw mumbojumbo's remark, I thought mj was being sarcastic and didn't know to put a winky icon or smiley icon afterwards to let us know that it was meant sarcastically, etc.

Just a thought...

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

johnthemod 423 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-24-03, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail johnthemod Click to send private message to johnthemod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Erika is one freakin racist beyatch.."
I think everyone's taking this a bit too seriously. You're not taking into account that Jee makes for the worst reality tv show contestant ever, and let's face it, he does act like a fresh off the boat immigrant. He can't speak proper english, despite being in the country since he was three, and he is in all ways the extreme stereotype of a Korean male. He is Korean, he is a piece of sh*t, he is an immigrant, and he does act like he's FOB. So I see nothing wrong in what she said. Everyone should get off their high horses and realize what damage Jee and the other obnoxious houseguests are doing to this show. Big Brother is ONLY interesting because of the cast, it has nothing else to rely on, and I think this cast is an utter disappointment.

07-24-03, 05:04 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Erika is one freakin racist beyatch.."
LAST EDITED ON 07-24-03 AT 05:07 PM (EST)

I still maintain I feel that Erika's comment was racist as I have had to endure the same kind of comments in my life and I was born here. Yes, Jee came here when he was three, and you are assuming thathe hasn't applied for US citizenship, but when someone uses the term "immigrant" they way Erika did, she was not stating a fact for the mere reason of stating the fact. I don't think I have ever heard someone who may have been born in Europe and who has immigrated to the U.S. called a FOB immigrant. This kind of remark is soley targeted to people of visible colour.

And yes, I have issue with mumbojumbo's comment about "lazy ass white trash". These kind of comments just add fuel to the fire. We are not solving the problem when we make comments like that, we are just adding to the problem.

chicketychun 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-24-03, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chicketychun Click to send private message to chicketychun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Erika is one freakin racist beyatch.."
I might be wrong, but didn't Jun say something like, "He looks like he just got off the boat," after Dave finished up Jee's haircut? Nobody mentioned that. Is it okay for her to say something like that just because she's Korean?

EnglProf 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-24-03, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EnglProf Click to send private message to EnglProf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Erika is one freakin racist beyatch.."
I don't know... the difference seems to be an actual description of his less-than-stylish hairstyle and a verbal tirade that roped together Jee's actions and his nationality.

I just don't buy the argument that Erika's comment (Jee is a "Korean piece of ****") is okay because he IS Korean. Bringing his race/nationality into it makes it racist because she meant the ENTIRE COMMENT to be an insult. Insulting someone because of his race is racist.

To me, it isn't the same thing as calling someone a "fat (or a tall) piece of ****." When you involve race-- as in someone's heritage and cultural identity-- it's different than mentioning someone's weight or height.

If Jee had moved to the U.S. from The Congo when he was 3 and she'd called him an "African piece of shite, and a "FOB immigrant" wouldn't that seem offensive?

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-03, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Erika is one freakin racist beyatch.."
As a white Irish immigrant off the boat, I have to ask what the big deal is. We all say things we regret. Who knows, she may regret it. Has anyone checked the feeds to check?

And last time I checked, except for a few of us, we are all immigrants off the boat

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-03, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "What about Nate and Ali and Michelle?"
They spent quite a bit of time talking about their "blondeness" and how it's because they "kept their genes clean". Isn't that as (or even more) racist than what Erika said? Why didn't somebody mention that?

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

07-25-03, 10:44 AM (EST)
25. "RE: What about Nate and Ali and Michelle?"
Nailbone, Was that part of one of the brodcasted shows or in the live feeds? I agree, I feel that was racist as well, even more so as it appears that Nate/Ali/Michelle were considering themselves superior to other races and even their own race. I guess I have come to realize what I may find offensive and racist, other poeple have differing opinions. I initially started this thread, because I was fumed at what Erika said, now a couple of days later my opinion that it was a racist remark still doesn't change.

07-25-03, 12:11 PM (EST)
26. "RE: What about Nate and Ali and Michelle?"

Nate/Ali/Michelle consider themselves superior??? Their brains hardly the size of peanuts. These crackers are too damn funny! They can damn well keep their genes within their trailer trash circle, what a relief.

sisyphus 321 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-28-03, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sisyphus Click to send private message to sisyphus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: What about Nate and Ali and Michelle?"
Mumbojumbo....I don't understand what are you trying to do...add fuel to the fire?...not because the thread is discussing what happened on a tv show gives you free reign to use racial slurs...."cracker" "trailer trash" "white trash" you might not like what is happening on the show but be a bigger person and not sink to that level...just makes you look like a bigger idiot..

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-03, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: What about Nate and Ali and Michelle?"
(Entering a discussion late again--summers are so hectic...)

I pretty much agree with indian girl, EnglProf and Schnookie here.

Racism is like an iceberg in our society. Mostly you just see the tip and it looks pretty harmless. So excuses for racist comments like this are easy. 'People say stuff in the heat of the moment--it doesn't mean anything.' 'We've all done it.' Etc., etc. as posted above.

The way I see it, people who easily make racist comments usually have the whole iceberg somewhere within. Often, they are oblivious of it. But people who have experienced racism see the whole iceberg every time. If you make racist comments, you likely have that iceberg in your soul. Look for it. Melt it. It can be done. My father was an incredible racist. I am not.

And always, there is a place for humor. I have no problems with Blonde jokes, or Polish jokes, or religious jokes, even race jokes--depending on this: where are they told? MN Lutherans tell Lutheran jokes to eachother all the time. Many are hilarious. Black Americans do a very black Black humor at times. The difference is just this-- they are sharing humor not putting down people who are not present. The distinction is huge.

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-03, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Erika is one freakin racist beyatch.."
LAST EDITED ON 07-27-03 AT 07:02 PM (EST)

Actually, in reading the feeds and I admit that I haven't read everything, the only one I haven't seen use a racial, homophopic or just generally bad name on someone else is Jack. Everyone excet Jack has called someone else a bad name, whether it be faggot or Korean piece of sh!t.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-03, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Wow..."
... nice bunch of people!

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-27-03, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Erika is one freakin racist beyatch.."
Homophobia definitely runs rampant in this house. At least Nathan has his Bible to console him.

"I am an unlimited person, sadly living in a limited world."-Harlan Ellison

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-03, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Erika is one freakin racist beyatch.."

I told everyone that Nathan was scary.

( just saying)

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-28-03, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Homophobia"
Agree, cycle. The way this group just tosses around the word faggot is unbelievable.

Earlier I posted about Nathan and Ali but it seems Dana is the biggest phobe of all. Yesterday we had her commenting about Nathan's "Faggotty ass" (with Jun questioning why he was acting so *gay*) and today (early morning) we get "fvcking faggot" in reference to Nathan.

I didn't like Dana much anyway and I really could care less about who wins this time around but I will root for the old alliance to win HOH this week just to see her put up and then walk out the door.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-03, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Sounds like..."
... it's pretty much a miracle that they have any material that they can air on the televised portions.

I have a sneaking suspicion that there is a gay cast member who is simply laying low right now. During the food competition on the first night Julie Chen was careful in phrasing one of the questions:

'... how many cast members are openly gay...'

It's interesting that word openly was included. Makes me wonder if someone in the cast is in the closet or at least asked the producers to let them choose if and when they would reveal.

If there is a gay cast member and these kinds of homophobic slurs have become common place in the house, it can't be a very nice situation.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •