The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Reality Guru on Script Trip"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-15-03, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Reality Guru on Script Trip"
Here is the article. At the end you see he is planning an new show "the Will" were a family/families fight to get the money from some old multimillionaire. I can see it now.

The Father: Hey little Timmy, when I distract the camera man
The Mother: Then I will distract the producer
Daughter: I will flash the rest of the TV crew
The Father: While you pull the plug!

He He He. What do you guys think?

HOLLYWOOD (Variety) - With two reality hits on the air and another series set to bow next month, "The Bachelor" creator Mike Fleiss is taking a stab at scripted series.

He has partnered with "Clueless" writer-director Amy Heckerling (news) to create an untitled ABC half-hour comedy that will focus each week on a different fictional bash and make heavy use of celebrity guest stars a-la "The Love Boat."

"One week it could be Snoop Dogg's wedding; the next, it's Kelly Osbourne (news)'s graduation," Fleiss said. "The stars can play themselves or characters."

ABC has made a pilot script commitment to the project as part of its overall deal with Fleiss and his Next Entertainment shingle.

Fleiss said he and Heckerling "really connected" after having a couple of meetings late last year, noting that the scribe's "Clueless" and "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" are "two of my favorite comedies of all time.

Also, ABC on Wednesday will announce plans to air Fleiss' national beauty pageant "Are You Hot?" Thursdays at 9 p.m. as part of a new two-hour reality block set to bow next month. It will compete against two established hits -- CBS' top-rated "CSI" and NBC's "Will & Grace (news - Y! TV)" -- and will further test the drawing power of the reality genre.

"I think it's great counterprogramming," Fleiss said. "(CBS and NBC) have some very great shows on, and our show is very stupid. It's also very sexy, and I think sexy competition really has a chance to find an audience. I'd just like to see some growth in the time period for ABC."

Elsewhere on the reality front, Fleiss said he has cast a family to star in "The Will," his upcoming ABC reality series in which family and friends compete for the fortune of a multimillionaire.

"It's not what you'd expect," Fleiss said. "These people are really interesting people, and they're ready to compete."

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Reality Guru on Script Trip katem 01-15-03 1
   RE: Reality Guru on Script Trip Q 01-16-03 3
 RE: Reality Guru on Script Trip dabo 01-16-03 2
 Update!!! Q 01-17-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-15-03, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Reality Guru on Script Trip"
"The Will" seems like the nastiest, most evil and disgusting of all reality shows, so far. I LOVE IT ALREADY !!!!!

(c) 2002 GeorgiaBelle Creations, Inc. All rights reserved

01-16-03, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Reality Guru on Script Trip"
I agree with you Katem, I loath this ideas soooo much, I can't wait to see it. Should be quite fun to watch. We will have to keep our ears open for info on it.

{Big BIg BIG Smooch}

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-16-03, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Reality Guru on Script Trip"
BIG SIGN ME UP!

BUUUUUAAAA-HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!
Yes, finally, the show for me!

SMILES ARE FREE

01-17-03, 12:29 PM (EST)
4. "Update!!!"
The website is up and you can apply to be a potential inheritor of all that money. OR simply nominate the perfect candidate to be on the show and win

See the site for details.

http://www.thewilltv.com/

Have fun. I am pondering who to nominate so I can collect that finders fee!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •