The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"CBS Misdirection, Ep.8"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-01-02, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"CBS Misdirection, Ep.8"
Tensions between the original tribes is at an all-time high. One Survivor is particularly disgusted by the other tribe's hygiene habits in their new home.

Members of the original tribes feel each other out about the possibility of alliances.

A Survivor holds a funeral for the last-to-be-eaten chicken.

Hmm...I'm wondering who would pee all over the cave....the only CG I'm completely counting out is Helen...we know Jan is a headcase, and although I seriously doubt it's Clay, you can't ever count him out...and we know Ted has some strange bedtime habits, but that? My money is on either Jan or Brian, most likely Brian.

And most obviously, we all know about Survivor's new full-time animal funeral director.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: CBS Misdirection, Ep.8 Loree 11-01-02 1
   RE: CBS Misdirection, Ep.8 Q 11-01-02 4
 RE: CBS Misdirection, Ep.8 Outfrontgirl 11-01-02 2
   RE: CBS Misdirection, Ep.8 SurvivinDawg 11-01-02 3
   RE: CBS Misdirection, Ep.8 Q 11-01-02 5
       RE: CBS Misdirection, Ep.8 Outfrontgirl 11-01-02 10
           RE: CBS Misdirection, Ep.8 SurvivinDawg 11-01-02 15
 RE: CBS Misdirection, Ep.8 Bebo 11-01-02 6
   RE: CBS Misdirection, Ep.8 Q 11-01-02 7
   RE: CBS Misdirection, Ep.8 snoocharoo 11-01-02 9
   Gender Alliances? idiotcowboy 11-01-02 13
 RE: CBS Misdirection, Ep.8 snoocharoo 11-01-02 8
   RE: CBS Misdirection, Ep.8 Outfrontgirl 11-01-02 11
       RE: CBS Misdirection, Ep.8 idiotcowboy 11-01-02 12
           RE: CBS Misdirection, Ep.8 Outfrontgirl 11-01-02 14
   RE: CBS Misdirection, Ep.8 SurvivinDawg 11-01-02 16
       RE: CBS Misdirection, Ep.8 fivestarwheezy 11-01-02 17
 RE: CBS Misdirection, Ep.8 samboohoo 11-03-02 18
   RE: CBS Misdirection, Ep.8 Enrico 11-04-02 19
   RE: CBS Misdirection, Ep.8 corcam 11-04-02 20
  CBS Poll Changed sweetpea 11-04-02 21
   RE: CBS Poll Changed Krautboy 11-04-02 22
       RE: CBS Poll Changed OceanSkater 11-05-02 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-01-02, 01:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: CBS Misdirection, Ep.8"
Could Brian be marking his kingdom, I mean territory?

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-01-02, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: CBS Misdirection, Ep.8"
That is exactly what I was thinking. His kingdom must be clearly marked out and understood by all. Unless it is to try and keep MaGilla away, but if it is, its not working. LOL

MaGilla is the bomb I tells ya.

D.R.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-02, 04:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: CBS Misdirection, Ep.8"
LOL at both of you for animal funeral director and marking his kingdom! Indeed.

If Shii Ann were still in camp there wouldn't have been any remains, so no funeral needed ...

Well, if Ken has to go this next episode his story arc as a cop will have spanned the all important three episodes:

1) Banana cop
2) Anti-Dirty Rat Informer cop
3) Misdirected Piss cop

Yeah, let's see how he refines his interrogation technique next time. So far both Robb and Shii Ann have accused him of acting like a cop. He needs to get this "enforcer" persona UTR right quick like.

Hmmm, anyone smell a boot set-up? Smelling of stale editing patterns, er, much like the CG cave?

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-02, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: CBS Misdirection, Ep.8"
We've already seen Jan have a funeral for a bat; it would not be a stretch to believe that she'll have a funeral for the chicken.

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across. -- Julian Simon

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

11-01-02, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: CBS Misdirection, Ep.8"
Don't forget Helen OFG. She (not to his face though) saw through the cop thing. I saw so much of my Dad in Ken last night. Clammed up, but fishing for all the info he can.

Thank G-D Helen went with him and not Jan. Ken could have worked her over good IMO.

Later,
D.R.

11-01-02, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: CBS Misdirection, Ep.8"
Q, those New York vibes you were getting sure were right on last night! The two NYC players had an alliance after all, which is unsurprising except that Burnett hid it from us. Now how are your NYC vibes shaping up for this week?

I guess if the immunity is still tribal SJ would want to keep Ken, but he sure has the story arc at this point. Jake is still pretty invisible, and Penny has only just begun to smirk. Erin is kind of a toss-up. A fair amount of talking, not much of a challenge asset, but no real story.

11-01-02, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: CBS Misdirection, Ep.8"
and Penny has only just begun to smirk

Begun?!?! That was one heck of a beginning, at TC! When Shii Ann was trying in vain to get the guys to vote out Penny, Penny had on her face some of the most priceless looks in the history of Survivor.

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across. -- Julian Simon

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-02, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: CBS Misdirection, Ep.8"
Members of the original tribes feel each other out about the
possibility of alliances.

I wonder if the Chewies try to court Jake. Shii Ann spoke highly of him to them, and Ted (?) said to her that they had been thinking of trying to get Jake to join them.

11-01-02, 10:53 AM (EST)
7. "RE: CBS Misdirection, Ep.8"
Good Eye Bebo, And Jan was holding his hand...???

D.R.

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-01-02, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: CBS Misdirection, Ep.8"
Me thinks this blue lady hit the target.

I cannot wait to see if CG attempts to put a bug in Jake's ear when the SJ go back to TC and have to vote someone off.

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-01-02, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Gender Alliances?"
Interestingly enough it seemed to me that shii ann was courting the CG guys (shown), and Penny-Erin were courting the CG girls (back ground). Could we finally be seeing a gender based alliance? We know Jan (and to a lesser extent Helen) has issues with the CG guys, could they have been threatend by the CG guys warm welcome to Shii Ann? Definately something to ponder.

-ICB

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-02, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: CBS Misdirection, Ep.8"
Having 5 brothers, a dad and husband I feel that I can shed light on this peeing issue.

Men seem to like to pee outside. Who knows why...maybe it's fun when you have the right plumbing. My brothers would stop in the middle of mowing the lawn to take a squirt behind the garage instead of simply walking into the house and using the facilities. I've never understood this.

One can easily imagine Brian, Ted and Clay stumbling out of the cave in the middle of the night and stopping off at the closest point possible to take a squirt. If Ted doesn't know the difference between his wife and GDiva when in a semi-lucid stage it's doubtful he knows where he's watering in the middle of the night. Ken gets bent by this because the smell is remniscent of the subway station, by instinct he begins to look for homeless people to harrass...

On a side note, we have deer problem where I live. In order to perseve my bulbs and shrubs it was suggested that my husband pee on them or near them. I'm taking the 5th on whether or not we have actually done this, all I can say is that I have had an incredible display of spring bulbs for the past two years
Maybe it works on monkey control too.

Snoocharoo

"So I'm a shadow boxer baby..."

11-01-02, 05:30 PM (EST)
11. "RE: CBS Misdirection, Ep.8"
The promo suggested they are peeing IN the cave... at least I saw the camera directed at interior spots while Ken was talking about it.

Still in nature, so to speak, but also IN the house on the floor and walls.

I could share some stories about this pissing stuff too, but, on second thought, no, they would be long and go too OT.

What surprises me is that Helen hasn't said anything and Ken is the first to grouse.

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-01-02, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: CBS Misdirection, Ep.8"
> What surprises me is that Helen hasn't said anything and Ken is the first to grouse.

Could it be that they had to adjust the sleeping arangements now that there are more people to include areas previously designated as inside outhouse? OR perhaps this all has to do with the "we're not really one tribe lets find our own part of the cave" thing?

Just a thought.

-ICB

11-01-02, 06:00 PM (EST)
14. "RE: CBS Misdirection, Ep.8"
that's pretty funny ICB. Offer the newcomers the latrine portion of the cave! Yes, that could account for why it's suddenly a problem.

11-01-02, 07:07 PM (EST)
16. "RE: CBS Misdirection, Ep.8"
Having 5 brothers, a dad and husband I feel that I can shed light on this peeing issue.

Having a penis, I feel that I can also shed some light on this issue.

Yes, we males just don't worry too darn much about things of this nature. Cutting the grass... why go all the way inside, tracking dirt and grass and having Mom yell at you, to go into a small, confined room and do business, when you can just find a close spot, turn your back to any potential viewers, unzip your pants and get business done right there. I can't speak for snooch, but I seem to understand it very well.

In Europe, particularly Germany, you'll see people at rest areas on the Autobahn taking a leak right beside the road. It's legal, too; the only requirement is that you turn your back. Women can (legally) do it too if they are wearing dresses or skirts, although most of them head to the head, so to speak.

There is probably some territory marking involved in the psychology of it. I watched my (male) dogs do it for years and years. And, as snooch says, my Mom's azaleas are safe from the local deer peeps.

fivestarwheezy 958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-01-02, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fivestarwheezy Click to send private message to fivestarwheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: CBS Misdirection, Ep.8"
*giggle* you said penis *tee hee*

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-02, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: CBS Misdirection, Ep.8"
Trying not to overthink this, but here goes:

Tensions between the original tribes is at an all-time high.

Emphasis here on "between the original tribes" not "within" the original tribes. Leads me to believe that the tension is SJ v. CG. We know that there was a lot of tension in that physical challenge with the baskets. SJ lost because they kept breaking the rules and losing points. Now, SJ has lost 3 IC's in a row.

One Survivor is particularly disgusted by the other tribe's hygiene habits in their new home.

SJ is the tribe with the new home. CG is probably now immune to the pee smell, so I would assume one of the SJ's is put off by it.

Members of the original tribes feel each other out about the possibility of alliances.

Shii Ann brought a lot of things to light at TC. SJ is now down 5-4. They are obviously looking to find a new friend. But are the four of them together looking or is it 2 & 2 (Jake & Ken and Penny & Erin)? Over at CG, they realize that with Shii Ann gone, they don't quite have someone pumping them with info. Looks like they will be sizing up what's left of SJ.

Looks like Jan's the easy answer here.

Enrico 1 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-02, 05:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Enrico Click to send private message to Enrico Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: CBS Misdirection, Ep.8"
The repeated use of "original tribes" would tend to make me think a true merge happens this week.

Otherwise, why make that distinction?

corcam 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-04-02, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail corcam Click to send private message to corcam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: CBS Misdirection, Ep.8"

I can't shake the feeling that Erin and Penny will approach Ted and Brian...

Well let's put it this way... Brian and Penny are the same person LOL..(Richard Hatch wannabees) why not team up and take the others out.. this would also play into Penny and Brian getting really far into the game... and why not take their lemmings along with them and axe them on the way

Also it was almost apparent that Shii Ann was getting set up by CG.. it was as if Brian was scoping out and hunting down the weakest player from SJ.. and finding out who their leader was to make his partner in crime and to his advantage "his queen for his kingdom"

Something else to ponder I suppose

sweetpea 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-04-02, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sweetpea Click to send private message to sweetpea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. " CBS Poll Changed"
The CBS poll has been changed. It now says:

Is peaceful coexistence possible for the 2 tribes?

Yes, the new mix will
reinvigorate them

No, they're still 2
competing groups

Perhaps, but it'll be
an uneasy peace!

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-04-02, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: CBS Poll Changed"
What did it ask before?

Krautboy

OceanSkater 315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-05-02, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OceanSkater Click to send private message to OceanSkater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: CBS Poll Changed"
Previous CBS poll: Who was drunkest?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •