The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"¿Confused? - Damn You Jeff, lol"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Matt9 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-31-02, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Matt9 Click to send private message to Matt9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"¿Confused? - Damn You Jeff, lol"
My first post here. I'm confused...so on tonight's episode there was no merge (obviously)...but the previews for next week didn't show a merge either...is there not going to be a merge? If there's not going to be a merge as often as there usually is that kinda sucks because the individual RC's are fun to watch lol - When is this merge going to happen? Next week? Week after?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ¿Confused? - Damn You Jeff, lol Loree 11-01-02 1
 RE: ¿Confused? - Damn You Jeff, lol mookiemeister 11-01-02 2
 RE: ¿Confused? - Damn You Jeff, lol OceanSkater 11-01-02 3
 RE: ¿Confused? - Damn You Jeff, lol Ahtumbreez 11-01-02 4
   RE: ¿Confused? - Damn You Jeff, lol steppingrazor42 11-01-02 6
 RE: ¿Confused? - Damn You Jeff, lol fivestarwheezy 11-01-02 5
 Missed Clue mikey 11-01-02 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-01-02, 01:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ¿Confused? - Damn You Jeff, lol"
They could very well do individual reward challenges but keep doing the tribe immunity challenges for a week or two. MB wants to keep them on their toes. They are really confused now.

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-01-02, 03:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ¿Confused? - Damn You Jeff, lol"
I think the merge is only delayed one week (or 3 days from the survivors' perspective). So all the members that will be on the jury will be merged before someone is booted. This actually make some sense.

OceanSkater 315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-01-02, 06:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OceanSkater Click to send private message to OceanSkater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ¿Confused? - Damn You Jeff, lol"
If it's any consolation, you are not as confused as the look on SHiaa-Ann's face when told they hadn't merged.

Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-01-02, 07:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: ¿Confused? - Damn You Jeff, lol"
Doncha think MB might do 1 more tribe immunity challenge, to give SG another chance to go into a merge equally again?

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-01-02, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: ¿Confused? - Damn You Jeff, lol"
I thought this also then remembered that everything that they do is pre-planned, they can't change the rules according to what is transpiring in the game, I read that a CBS lawyer is on site the whole time making sure they follow the "game show laws". I do think the merge will be delayed another week so it possibly will be a 4v4 merge, this is the 1st time I'd actually like to see a team get Pagonged though, SJ can go. Thhe title of Ep8 is SLeeping with the Enemy so the merge looks delayed again.

fivestarwheezy 958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-01-02, 07:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fivestarwheezy Click to send private message to fivestarwheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: ¿Confused? - Damn You Jeff, lol"
I did not get the impression that they merge next week. I think they could go on for weeks like this IMHO. JP hates pagonging... this could be his solution to it.

HOWEVER, this might be a discussion topic over HERE too--maybe we should pick one...
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/3201.shtml

Wheezy

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-01-02, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Missed Clue"
One thing I just noticed, and which has been out there all season, is that the cbs website changed their FAQ answer on this point for this season. For previous editions, they said the tribes merge beginning in episode 7. For S-5, it says they merge halfway through their stay on the island. I think the term "halfway" is a little flexible, but it would have to be in the next couple of weeks. It also eliminates the possibility that there will never be a merge.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor5/about/faq.shtml

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor4/about/faq.shtml

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •